Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why I Am Producing My Movies In The North – Lucky Timothy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Producing My Movies In The North – Lucky Timothy (515 Views)

Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke / “my Husband Doesn’t Watch My Movies” — Mercy Johnson-okojie / I Never Kiss In My Movies – Ruth Kadiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Producing My Movies In The North – Lucky Timothy by newsagency: 5:39am On May 30, 2019
Nollywood Actor and producer Timothy Chibuike Lucky popularly known as Lucky Timothy has revealed why he is producing his two movies in Kaduna and Borno states. According to the young and enterprising actor and producer, “The northern part of this country is going through a lot issues and we want to use this movie to try to promote unity and love among our brothers in Northern Nigeria. The killings are needless and I believe this movie which would be filmed in English and hausa would go a long way to sensitise them about the need for peace, harmony and togetherness” he said.

Lucky Timothy said that he is hopeful that when the movie is finally out, it would be taken round the entire Northern states as a symbol of unity. He said the Movie which is titled “Foxes of Unity” will be directed by Saheed Apanpa and would feature notable Nollywood star actors like Ali Nuhu, Amina Ndim, Usman Uzee, Don Pedro Aganbi and Rahama Sadau among others.

Re: Why I Am Producing My Movies In The North – Lucky Timothy by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2019
good for you,but he should b reminded dat there's nothing like unity in the country. be it in d north or south,especially in d north. those mofos are the reason we are in dis mess

(1) (Reply)

Kidi Finally Out With His Debut Album “sugar” The Movie / Businessman Builds Home For Boy Who Studied Under Street Light / Rita Dominic’s Pic As A Man Gets Everyone Saying She Looks Like Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.