Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound (16073 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by after7: 5:26pm On May 18, 2019
wizzyrich:
What if you see the money in a shopping mall, Will you bring out your penn1s in the midst of people to pee on the money ?

LMAO
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by Uyi168: 7:01pm On May 18, 2019
Mynd44:
Did someone tell this one that burning a Naira note is a criminal offense?
Go and arrest him na

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by MetaPhysical: 7:28pm On May 18, 2019
Uyi168:
Go and arrest him na

Not every offense must lead to arrest, sometimes its just sufficient to raise the awareness and condemn it like he did.

It is indeed a crime to burn the currency outside of controlled and approved process. Nigerian government burn currency periodically but thats considered "controlled and within approval". Similarly it is criminal to desecrate or burn national flag or symbols and paraphernalia of sovereingty. Also I am yet to see anyone go to jail for stealing or even destroying mace as was case when Chidi Lloyd turned it to a cane and flogged people with it. We should condemn such acts.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by Tedpgrass: 7:43pm On May 18, 2019
Mynd44:
Did someone tell this one that burning a Naira note is a criminal offense?

After confirming authenticity, it's a criminal offence....
Would you take the honor of doing such given current news

As these may be fake notes littered round

Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A man has cried out after noticing strange Naira notes dropped by ritualists/yahoo boys in different part of his compound recently. He has also alleged that a woman in his neighborhood who picked stranged 200 Naira note she saw in premises is dead.

It is believed that this is the new approach the evil ritualists and yahoo men are using now.

Mr. Mark Morris took to social media to warn the public of the new tricks used by Yahoo Boys/ Ritualists in his area and he wrote:

Yahoo Boys and rutalist in my Area have adopted a new Approach. They throw Money into your compound at night, when you wake up, you see the money squeezed, if you pick the MONEY that will be YOUR undoing. I have noticed different denomination of the Naira each time i step out of my door to see them at different parts of my compound. This is their new strategy. It has been reported in my neighborhood that a woman died some days ago after picking up #200 in her premises. Lets be careful, spread this news to your Children, they should be mindful. Dont Pick money you have no idea of. This is their New Pattern of Blood money......

Wonders shall never end..
This one happened in my compound this morning
Please save life...

See Photos below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/yahoo-boys-ritualist-new-tricks-man-cries-out-after-seeing-this-in-his-compound/

Na warrrr oooo. It is well.

Get your data bundles at cheap prices my country people.
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by jom28gy(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2019
God is always our guide
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
wizzyrich:
What part of if don't you understand ? Besides I mentioned you based on your post and not that of the OP.

You mentioned me based on my post, sorry did I layed emphasis on Shopping Mall or did you see Shopping mall in my texts?? You need to read and understand things before mentioning or better still, you keep away from other's people post or qoute Biko...
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by Sirmuel1(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2019
PussyKing:

Native doctor spotted grin

All these thing you mentioned don't even work

You are a real village man

Very local

Have you tried it before? No!
Have you experienced it? No!
Don't just condemn things you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by fjjc(m): 5:23am On May 19, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Everything na YahooBois. This poster should be arrested for burning our Naira. No respect. Mad poor people everywhere in this God forsaken country...
Are you one of them.
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by midolian(m): 5:47am On May 19, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Next Time When You See Naira Note On The Ground, PISS On It And After Then Use Your Left Hand To Pick It Up. If You Can Follow This Procedure, Nothing Evil Shall Befall On You...ANY CHARM ON THIS NAIRA NOTE WILL BE DESTROYED, Mark My Words
what if your pen1s disappears? grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by mhizennytv(f): 7:02am On May 19, 2019
Adq records discoverd the new princess MHIZENNY,and which Easycrown v' been raving about!
@mhizennyofficial
@adqofficial
@easycrownofficial

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2019
midolian:
what if your pen1s disappears? grin grin grin grin

The only thing that can make your pen1s to disappear is when A Ritualist has a body contact with your own body...
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by guy1234: 8:14am On May 19, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

The only thing that can make your pen1s to disappear is when A Ritualist has a body contact with your own body...

Damn. You guys na wa o. See affirmative answer.
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by hahn(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2019
Timmypromise:
I am tired of this
Anyway Nigeria is better than congo

In what ways exactly?
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by hahn(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Next Time When You See Naira Note On The Ground, PISS On It And After Then Use Your Left Hand To Pick It Up. If You Can Follow This Procedure, Nothing Evil Shall Befall On You...ANY CHARM ON THIS NAIRA NOTE WILL BE DESTROYED, Mark My Words

Whatever happens bros, please don't breed

Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by tillaman(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2019
Timmypromise:
I am tired of this
Anyway Nigeria is better than congo
which of the Congo bro
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by tsfisheriesm: 9:00am On May 19, 2019
some also use old coin, take note and always sprinkle the blood of Jesus.
Re: Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound by dochenaj: 11:56pm On May 20, 2019
Is "Yahoo" the most viable business these days.
Reading through that post, I could spot many of the commenters were either "Yahoo boys" or apologetic to the "Yahoo" business.

And if my deductions are right, then this country is in for the worst.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Did Not Raid Ambode's Residence - EFCC / Police Kill Two Suspected IPOB Members In Ebonyi, Recover Arms / 2023 Election: PDP, LP, APC In Fresh Tirade, Lawyer Seeks Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.