Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Spiritual Reading, Cleansing,spells, Awakening And Enlightenment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Reading, Cleansing,spells, Awakening And Enlightenment. (425 Views)

New Age Spirituality: A Modern Approach To Self-discovery And Enlightenment / Primate Ayodele Warns Buhari On COVID-19, "Aso Rock Needs Cleansing" / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Reading, Cleansing,spells, Awakening And Enlightenment. by Genesis69(f): 12:06pm On May 18, 2019
Do you sometimes wonder if you're on the right path? Did you marry the right wife, have you made the right decisions about your life so far? Do you need validation? Are you curios when all your challenges will end?? Then you need a spiritual reading.

Do you feel like you're being manipulated by dark forces, you work so hard, but yet success is far fetched? More set backs than blessings, business has taken a dramatic change. Then you need a spiritual cleansing.

Are you stressed, full of pent up frustration? Or just a bad day? Are you feeling DEPRESSED? Having money Issues? I have the solution. Is it a Husband? I have the solution.Someone to talk to? Then you need my counseling and or healing. And I offer Awakening and enlightenment classes.

My services are authentic and backed with a money back guarantee. Call me. +234 907 504 9207

(1) (Reply)

If Devil Repent Today And Ask God For Forgiveness Will He Be Forgiven ?? / An Open Letter To Timi Dakolo / "The Priest Offered Me 30 Dollars To Suck His D*ck"---undercover Female Cop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.