Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k (67854 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Begging For Money / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by ekene101: 5:28pm On May 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Why not going into armed robbery, or better yet, sell his kidney?! You spoke just like all them lazy ignorant good for nothing Nigerians. There are many people out there who are suffering and yet don't go into criminal activities to get 3 square meals per day... Just like there are equally many deluded people who went into yahoo yahoo and are now licking some convict nyansh in jail.

Nigerians and their lowlife backward mentality.... As if people should now give money out to anybody who is asking them online.
Sadly, today begging total strangers online has become a way of life in Nigeria.

Where in your crystal ball did you see that he even had something better to offer this beggar? Your lowlife mentality is playing tricks on your mind... And you probably think he should have dashed this beggar a million Naira to save his life, abi?!
can you see you don't have single sense,how many people have you fed today,which work is there to do in Nigeria or do you think the people risking their lives to do robbery don't want to do yahoo too if they can read and write,even laborer work now has union in some places and won't select you to work with them if you are not part of their team so tell me again,which menial job do you want him to do that is available in this country that people even risked their lives trekking in the desert and crossing Mediterranean sea into Europe only for some to end up as beggars.
You don't just open your sticking mouth because you can afford 3square meals a day and say people are lazy and doesn't want to work,list out the works available they can do?
BTW how is he a beggar,someone offered to work so he could be paid for it and what your tramadol codeined brain could decipher is that he is a beggar,its obvious you don't know where the infant formular1 milk in your feeder comes from talkmore of what it takes to work 1k in this era in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by kokoboy4life(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
if he goes into yahoo now,its same you people that will call for his head. Why are Nigerians two faced people sef?

Don’t stress yourself on this majority of Nigerians are hypocrites, the guy need help now nobody would come to his rescue but let him engage in any shady act the criticism will commence, they are unstable in their characters with no direction
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by ekene101: 5:40pm On May 18, 2019
kokoboy4life:

Don’t stress yourself on this majority of Nigerians are hypocrites, the guy need help now nobody would come to his rescue but let him engage in any shady act the criticism will commence, they are unstable in their characters with no direction
I just tire for this country, those that the benevolent spirit has helped them cracked their nuts and can afford 3square meals will be calling others who are unlucky lazy,they keep saying jobs are everywhere,list out the jobs and the locations so that people can apply or are the jobs invisible?
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 18, 2019
Rubbish! the bloody Timaya should have employed him, Afterall the guy was willing, sincere and brave enough to ask. no one forced him. Rather the bloody timaya is preaching Rubbish to him, Is that motivational crap going to feed the guy for that Moment? Guy needs a Job not Advice.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by phorget(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:
This guy thinks that 10k per month will help his life undecided what a joke of a human angry Nigerians and misplaced priorities

Is it your 10k? Do you know what the said guy is currently going through that prompted him to demand for such a low fee?
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2019
phorget:

Is it your 10k? Do you know what the said guy is currently going through that prompted him to demand for such a low fee?
Exactly, And the Timaya should have Employed him rather than preaching rubbish, the guy probarbly have no food for that week. how is the preaching gonna feed him?
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by thesicilian: 5:49pm On May 18, 2019
Kokaine:

The guy is actually a strategist.
As a chess player I can see his moves.
He wants to attract timaya initially with the humbleness and price.
He knows that when he gets the opportunity to be familiar with the singer and be in his good books, he will make the request properly.
He may then request that the singer buys him a transport vehicle on credit so he can pay him monthly or even a small car for uber.
Now that the play has been countered, what's your next move? A chess player who thinks only one move ahead will easily be defeated.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by thesicilian: 5:50pm On May 18, 2019
Vickwinners:
He could have as well offered the guy something better instead undecided
That's just an appeal to his conscience, he's not in any way obligated to help.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 18, 2019
The timaya didn't employ him but he timaya will be the first to come on social media to condenm him when he becomes an armed robber. i think the guy should go and rob timaya instead.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Bidphil(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2019
Vickwinners:
He could have as well offered the guy something better instead undecided

Can't be better said

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by algaray(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2019
He knows quite well that timaya wont give him that its just to seek his attention
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by seangy4konji: 6:01pm On May 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Timaya is very stingy, I ate stingy people
I guest he will be stingy naturally but who cares.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Ijeomaejiofor: 6:02pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
if he goes into yahoo now,its same you people that will call for his head. Why are Nigerians two faced people sef?

Abeg na true you talk
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by dehi: 6:06pm On May 18, 2019
Timaya suppose know say that guy don suffer for life... na wetin make suicide con popular na o
In fact me I don tire sef... And some people condition still worse pass my own
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2019
IamD18:
He did well by not insulting the beggar, rather he declined his request with motivational and inspiring advice.
He's not a 'beggar' oga, dude wants to offer his service!
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
If you go to that timaya house now, he's probably paying one of his domestic staff around that same amount or less, directly or indirectly.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by MrSensor(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2019
UNGOBACK:
The guy made an offer Okay but Timaya it is were * not where

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by nkemjacob2(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2019
Buhari Y
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Raylight2(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2019
the guy asking for 10k/month is thinking bigger than you all think. he has his plans
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by SVC6000: 7:53pm On May 18, 2019
thesicilian:
Poverty can make you speak like a worthless person.
10k for a whole month!

If Ur Given An Assigment To Get The Antention Of These Prominent Fellas Thru Social Media-- Buhari, Dangote, Or Billgate. Quote Me Right Or Wrong It Will B A Tidious Quest 4 U 2 Execute. Getin Timaya's Attention Was A Huge Click. 4get About The 1ok.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
can you see you don't have single sense,how many people have you fed today,which work is there to do in Nigeria or do you think the people risking their lives to do robbery don't want to do yahoo too if they can read and write,even laborer work now has union in some places and won't select you to work with them if you are not part of their team

...and you sir, believe that if someone has no money, you think it is ok for them to go into criminal activities and come rob you, right? But then again, since you have such a poor way of thinking, if Konji catch them, can they also rape your wife/daughter too?! Or use any of your family member for rituals?!

You make absolutely NO SENSE!!! There are many people who go into difficulties in this world, robbing others (who have worked hard, to get their lives on the right track), is certainly NOT the way out. How deluded and selfish minded must you be to think that anybody should rob others so that YOU can eat while the people you robbed have no more money to eat.
***spit on floor***

so tell me again,which menial job do you want him to do that is available in this country that people even risked their lives trekking in the desert and crossing Mediterranean sea into Europe only for some to end up as beggars.

I don't have a magic wand to solve the world problems but I certainly have some common sense to understand that going into robbery and crime is not the way to go.

Btw there are many people in Nigeria who travel/emigrate to Europe/US LEGALLY, and there are even some who go there as tourist and decide to become illegal immigrant. The deluded people who go via the desert are people who want to attain what they don't deserve thus go into this madness out of greed. Here is a clue: going via the desert ain't free therefore these people could use the money to start a small biz to survive, but sadly they don't want to start at the bottom and make it, they want the life of the rich and famous, the bling bling etc! So they go into criminal activities to make in one day what law abiding citizen sweat during a whole year to make.
***spit on floor again***

You don't just open your sticking mouth because you can afford 3square meals a day and say people are lazy and doesn't want to work,list out the works available they can do?

I don't know what they can do, but I know that many find work and are employed legally...but your lazy impatient state of mind have you writing nonsense online. I certainly don't think that you should go into crimes nor begging total stranger.... Because sadly, when turned down, your failed bitter state of mind will call them stingy (like Enemyofprogress) while you failed to use your brain to understand that he may have already helped thousands like you this month, but because he now refuse to dash another person 10k, you look down on this man.
Do you expect him to save every Nigerians in need? Dash all you needy people all his money so he can now join you all as a person without money?

BTW how is he a beggar,someone offered to work so he could be paid for it and what your tramadol codeined brain could decipher is that he is a beggar,its obvious you don't know where the infant formular1 milk in your feeder comes from talkmore of what it takes to work 1k in this era in Nigeria.

How would you call someone asking a total stranger to clean his house, AS IF HE DOESNT ALREADY HAVE A CLEANER ?! Why doesn't this person put ads on NL or any social media forum to advertise for 10k monthly cleaning?! Do you think he will stay unemployed for long after that?! Or is this cleaning promotion only available to Timaya?!
Again, you have to question this BS message, and ask yourself: what yeyebrities in their right mind would let such person into their luxury homes, really?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by ekene101: 8:55pm On May 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...and you sir, believe that if someone has no money, you think it is ok for them to go into criminal activities and come rob you, right? But then again, since you have such a poor way of thinking, if Konji catch them, can they also rape your wife/daughter too?! Or use any of your family member for rituals?!

You make absolutely NO SENSE!!! There are many people who go into difficulties in this world, robbing others (who have worked hard, to get their lives on the right track), is certainly NOT the way out. How deluded and selfish minded must you be to think that anybody should rob others so that YOU can eat while the people you robbed have no more money to eat.
***spit on floor***

I don't have a magic wand to solve the world problems but I certainly have some common sense to understand that going into robbery and crime is not the way to go.

Btw there are many people in Nigeria who travel/emigrate to Europe/US LEGALLY, and there are even some who go there as tourist and decide to become illegal immigrant. The deluded people who go via the desert are people who want to attain what they don't deserve thus go into this madness out of greed. Here is a clue: going via the desert ain't free therefore these people could use the money to start a small biz to survive, but sadly they don't want to start at the bottom and make it, they want the life of the rich and famous, the bling bling etc! So they go into criminal activities to make in one day what law abiding citizen sweat during a whole year to make.
***spit on floor again***

I don't know what they can do, but I know that many find work and are employed legally...but your lazy impatient state of mind have you writing nonsense online. I certainly don't think that you should go into crimes nor begging total stranger.... Because sadly, when turned down, your failed bitter state of mind will call them stingy (like Enemyofprogress) while you failed to use your brain to understand that he may have already helped thousands like you this month, but because he now refuse to dash another person 10k, you look down on this man.
Do you expect him to save every Nigerians in need? Dash all you needy people all his money so he can now join you all as a person without money?

How would you call someone asking a total stranger to clean his house, AS IF HE DOESNT ALREADY HAVE A CLEANER ?! Why doesn't this person put ads on NL or any social media forum to advertise for 10k monthly cleaning?! Do you think he will stay unemployed for long after that?! Or is this cleaning promotion only available to Timaya?!
Again, you have to question this BS message, and ask yourself: what yeyebrities in their right mind would let such person into their luxury homes, really?
if you don't have a solution,then shut the fhuk up and let everyone find ways to sort themselves out.oponu dindinrin.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
if you don't have a solution,then shut the fhuk up and let everyone find ways to sort themselves out.oponu dindinrin.

i have a solution for this man, but sadly your lazy greedy state of mind decided to overlook it....here it is again:

MrBrownJay1:
Why doesn't this person put ads on NL or any social media forum to advertise for 10k monthly cleaning?! Do you think he will stay unemployed for long after that?! Or is this cleaning promotion only available to Timaya?!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 18, 2019
Platony:

Don't mind Nigerians & their low self esteem. Thats y u see graduates suffering working & earning 20k monthly. From dat money, transportation, feeding, accommodation etc.

What fvckery!!! If dat person dey do business, even if na only sachet water u dey sell, u'll mk more than that 20k monthly.

Upon all d university stress, school fees wahala. All u could do to mk ur parents proud is to be doing a job of 20k monthly, money some of my workers earn in 2 days.

Thunder fire Poverty!! angry
20k in 2 days. That is 300k per month. Bros please I want to become one of your workers!!!
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by ekene101: 9:11pm On May 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i have a solution for this man, but sadly your lazy greedy state of mind decided to overlook it....here it is again:

and how many notice requesting for cleaners have you seeming lately,since you know the guy is a nairalander,quote him and ask him to put up post requesting for the job of a cleaner,but if you can't, stfu again oponu.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Trickstreat: 9:31pm On May 18, 2019
This should be one of 1000 things hunger can make you do. sad
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by ped007(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
bro a car wash guy in my hood being paid 7k monthly is now driving 2006 Camry v6 and still bought his mom 04 corolla,he has two buildings,one is four flats upstairs where they occupy one flat and let out the other 3,the other is a 12 rooms hostel,the up is yet to be completed, not all street boys are senseless,only those ritualists spends recklessly without any investment. This was a guy who could barely boast of two boxers because almost all his salary and whatever tips he gets always goes to solve family issues back home as d eldest son. Its all about determination and mindset.
You missed the whole point...
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by Nobodysboo(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2019
If you no get money hide your face.

Remix

If you no get money show your face make who wan help you help you

the fan get courage die
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by ekene101: 10:04pm On May 18, 2019
ped007:

You missed the whole point...
my point is ANYBODY CAN BLOW CUZ LIFE IS BISEXUAL.
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
and how many notice requesting for cleaners have you seeming lately,since you know the guy is a nairalander,quote him and ask him to put up post requesting for the job of a cleaner,but if you can't, stfu again oponu.

So, you believe that nobody is hiring cleaners YET see absolutely no problem with people begging Timaya for a cleaning job?!
Bro, you are making less and less sense.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2019
ekene101:
Re: Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k by ekene101: 10:18pm On May 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So, you believe that nobody is hiring cleaners YET see absolutely no problem with people begging Timaya for a cleaning job?!
Bro, you are making less and less sense.
kwantinue wallowing in your next level Nigeria full of imaginary jobs ,please post the vacancies here, people are even willing to work for 6k monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Arrives Nkwerre For Her Traditional Wedding Happening Tomorrow (pic) / Meet The Nigerian Celebrity Tailor Whose Dress Costs As Much As N700,000 (PHOTO) / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.