Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Which Petrol Engine is good for Toyota Dyna 150 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Petrol Engine is good for Toyota Dyna 150 (1443 Views)

Diesel Engine And Petrol Engine Which Do You Prefer / Toyota Develops World's Most Thermally Efficient 2.0-liter Petrol Engine / Mazda's Breakthrough Makes Sparkless Petrol Engine As Efficient As Diesel Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Petrol Engine is good for Toyota Dyna 150 by Gyengyere: 3:46pm On May 18, 2019
I need help from our gurus here. I recently acquired a toyota dyna 150(new model) which has a 1rz engine it. Though it came with a 3l diesel engine which the first owner swapped with the petrol engine because of what his mechanic told him. After swapping the engine he started having issues with the truck that force him to sale it.

The engine produces white smoke at the exhaust. I have been advice to change the engine. I intend getting a direct tokunbo engine by next week but i don't know the engine that will be most suitable for the truck. My mechanic suggested that i should go for 22r toyota engine, some people suggest 2rz or 4y toyota engine.

Please nairalanders help me with the correct advice and where you think i can get a good engine from Lagos to Kaduna. If possible let me know the cost to enable prepare my budget. Many Thanks.
Re: Which Petrol Engine is good for Toyota Dyna 150 by Gyengyere: 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
Gyengyere:
I need help from our gurus here. I recently acquired a toyota dyna 150(new model) which has a 1rz engine it. Though it came with a 3l diesel engine which the first owner swapped with the petrol engine because of what his mechanic told him. After swapping the engine he started having issues with the truck that force him to sale it.

The engine produces white smoke at the exhaust. I have been advice to change the engine. I intend getting a direct tokunbo engine by next week but i don't know the engine that will be most suitable for the truck. My mechanic suggested that i should go for 22r toyota engine, some people suggest 2rz or 4y toyota engine.

Please nairalanders help me with the correct advice and where you think i can get a good engine from Lagos to Kaduna. If possible let me know the cost to enable prepare my budget. Many Thanks.
Still waiting for your response please.
Re: Which Petrol Engine is good for Toyota Dyna 150 by Kaceman(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2019
1rz and 2rz are the same for metal but not ring. The 1rz is better cuz it last long also come the fire na wetin Sienna dey use go east come back. Try and get Toyota engine oil made in dubia. If u dey Lagos come aspamda near festac last gate b2/47
Re: Which Petrol Engine is good for Toyota Dyna 150 by Gyengyere: 7:44pm On May 18, 2019
Kaceman:
1rz and 2rz are the same for metal but not ring. The 1rz is better cuz it last long also come the fire na wetin Sienna dey use go east come back. Try and get Toyota engine oil made in dubia. If u dey Lagos come aspamda near festac last gate b2/47
Thanks a lot for your response. I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Need Lexus RX 350 4 To 5m / 2003 Corolla Sport For Sale / Android 6.0, 7 Inch Universal Single DIN, Full Touch Screen -WiFi,Playstore,NAV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.