Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (49143 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by vioment: 4:17am On May 19, 2019
Him mediocre behind dun dey open. Dirty and dusty environment by the way.
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:26am On May 19, 2019
the place is not even completed sef and they commision it....

i dont understand why nigerians are like this....

promise upon promise for decades....

and anything they start is never completed....

nigerians dont understand continuation of govenance....
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:33am On May 19, 2019
lets be honest....

all black leaders have no idea which way with africa....

although with so much potencials....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by xelly: 5:07am On May 19, 2019
zuchyblink:
Campaign of calumny that was when it was under construction

Did you see the flyover? Is it also when it was under construction?
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2019
Too bad
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:50am On May 19, 2019
I don't understand why the people in that region hate each other so much.
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by b36Ginikab88: 9:16am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by b50Ifedimma30: 11:20am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by wunaESQ(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2019
9ja which way?
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by b68Ikemba3b0: 11:40am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by b36Ginikab88: 12:17pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2019
Before you demand independent at least show us that you can lead yourself.
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by b86Jideofor338: 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by RealityShot: 1:47pm On May 19, 2019
emror4u:
Each time I pass through Owerri and see some substandard civil engineering jobs done, especially government contracts, I Marvel.
From flyovers to roads, buildings, even ordinary road dividers.. Damn!, I just hope they won't lead to loss of precious lives in the nearest future.

where did you see a flyover in Owerri?
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2019
NORSIYK:
And the flyover too

I just passed through this flyover today,I must confess,it can't last 20yrs.
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by slap1(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2019
DeLaRue:
This Governor gets a lot of flak from people.

But I blame workmen for this poor workmanship.

Was the Governor expected to personally supervise every inch of concrete poured in the State.

Many Nigeria workmen are callous, selfish & incompetent.

The construction was done by his own company. But that aside, he had his commissioner for works who should follow up these projects but he won't, because the money spent on the projects are just enough to get it to a cosmetic level, nothing solid.

Check the roads in Rivers and Akwa Ibom States. We do not have bad workmen in Nigeria. You get what you pay for.
Re: The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) by Alejobs: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.