Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) (33239 Views)

AAU Lecturer Shed Tears Over Unpaid Salaries. / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / Lecturer Flogs Accounting Student Of MAPOLY, Ogun State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On May 18, 2019
Most students are like JSS kids these days. University now secondary school so no surprise.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Gabson001(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2019
The lecturer smoke?
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by friendl: 6:33pm On May 18, 2019
That can't happen when l was a student there
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2019
exynos:
Sorry Sir, Are you sure school didn't went through you?
You passed exam, does not mean you are mature.
A mature person will not come late. And even if he did come late, just their mature appearance alone can never allow you lay a finger on them.

Most of you kids dress like kids. Hence the flogging and kneeling down you receive even at University.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:46pm On May 18, 2019
Dressed like secondary school students and flogged like secondary school student. A bonafide ********** school system.

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

.......go........

Now you got me laughing here and imagining who didn't pass through school between the two of you. grin grin grin grin

Grammar police! grin

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Afamed: 6:49pm On May 18, 2019
WhiZTiM:

Haha, your grammar though grin
Na dem, Jonnyessense siblings. That one too grammar Na die
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2019
danaiks:
grin grin grin
Ambrose Ali University, those students are wearing blue and black.
They are obviously Accounting students grin grin grin
Dress well and carry yourself with dignity. Nobody can flog you.
Stop being so childish.

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by CaesarDon(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin

My own is why are they all on the same uniform

AAU isv really a glorified secondary school

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by papyskinsy: 6:56pm On May 18, 2019
they are probably cramming the expo.. dats why dey are late
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2019
Choose to be flogged or miss the exam for coming late.

Let's talk true, when you reason the carry over and also when spill over don full ground.

If you reside to chop the cane and spill over come make you no graduate when your mates dey graduate wetin you gain.

Mr lecturer please they are not kids anymore
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2019
Which school you go.? . .
Ayoswit:
Glorified secondary school undecided
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by kashtanyi(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2019
The lecturer did not flog any student,these are management science students.....
Fear nor go let am ooo
He was just having fun with them....
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by frankmoney(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2019
SILVERLINES:
That's not a big deal
Though some ajabota will see it as a big deal

Most of this students are not bigger than their parents to discipline them in what ever way, but here in the university they will see it in other way round
it's absolutely rubbish , this is a University for crying out loud , if they were late simply delay them for some mins or tell them to leave , Nigerians too dey used to suffering
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by 10kgod(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2019
ayangalu12:
…HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items
- FREE Original Charger

…EXPECT MORE FROM US…

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!

you no put price of ur commodity in your post. why
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2019
exynos:
Sorry Sir, Are you sure school didn't went through you?
ehyaaaa

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2019
The Lecturer must have forgotten where he was... if they were putting on the trade mark of Secondary school students..... Some might be putting on Sucks and sandals...U can't possibly blame the lecturer for forgetting briefly where he was...

Apart from Nursing students and those studying to become Pilots.... I don't understand the need for undergraduate students to put on uniforms... it's a childish thing to do..
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2019
WhiZTiM:

Haha, your grammar though grin

Yep... School definitely went by him.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by ceaser: 8:27pm On May 18, 2019
angry Meanwhile in some saner clime......

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2019
Na university is that? Or village primary school!
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Triniti(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2019
Students these days dey suffer like mad, from the police,lecturers and those in power. None is scared of them anymore, gone are the days when the fear of aluta was the beginning of wisdom, from the police coming to their hostels to flog jump them to lecturers asking them to kneel down like primary school kids, the list is endless. I remember that year so when men were men, who born the maga wey wan try rubbish. School is filled with kids in their late teens and early 20s, that year so, you see hefty men. Fear no go even let you misbehave.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by collinometricx: 9:14pm On May 18, 2019
danaiks:
grin grin grin
Ambrose Ali University, those students are wearing blue and black.
They are obviously Accounting students grin grin grin
Faculty of management science

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 18, 2019
tomorrow u go hear say dem dem don commit sucide out of depression from thier lecturer...... grin grin
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2019
WhiZTiM:

Haha, own goal!!! grin
He did that on purpose
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

.......go........

Now you got me laughing here and imagining who didn't pass through school between the two of you. grin grin grin grin
He did that on purpose
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Haywhyluv: 9:44pm On May 18, 2019
It is wrong... This is a University environment... Those students don't know their Right
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by don174: 9:53pm On May 18, 2019
Very important and that's what students need
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by AbooNasir(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
Glorified secondary school undecided

I disagree with u.....I graduated from this school (2014) and I can categorically tell u all this lecturers knows who dey "fork" with! from the picture,it shows those students are accounting/bisadmin students, he should have gone to FNS especially Engineering department to try this now! Its not a new thing anymore that university this days are filled with 15/16/17y.o kids, unlike before! during my time a female student slapped a lecturer, why? cuz he seized her papers,an engineering student stab and shot at a lecturers car etc, different stories dey those time!! no doubt AAU has been one of the craziest and weirdest school I have seen,tell anybody from Uniben or Auchi poly u from Ekp(ekpoma) the kain look wey dem go dey look u ehn,cuz they believe any student from that school is a frat!

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 10:16pm On May 18, 2019
AbooNasir:

I disagree with u.....I graduated from this school (2014) and I can categorically tell u all this lecturers knows who dey "fork" with! from the picture,it shows those students are accounting/bisadmin students, he should have gone to FNS especially Engineering department to try this now! Its not a new thing anymore that university this days are filled with 15/16/17y.o kids, unlike before! during my time a female student slapped a lecturer, why? cuz he seized her papers,an engineering student stab and shot at a lecturers car etc, different stories dey those time!! no doubt AAU has been one of the craziest and weirdest school I have seen,tell anybody from Uniben or Auchi poly u from Ekp(ekpoma) the kain look wey dem go dey look u ehn,cuz they believe any student from that school is a frat!
You are right no doubt. I have extended family members who graduated from AAU, and the stories they told me about their experience as a student there is shocking. I was granted an admission there but I declined and choosed university of uyo instead and I never regretted taking that wise decision. Me I don't have strength for AAU cultism wahala.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 18, 2019
Is that a High School or a University? I never knew Nigerian University students wear a uniform.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2019
Is that a High School or a University? I never knew Nigerian University students wear a uniform. The stairs to the building look dilapidated and the surrounding areas look unkept.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Oldest Universities In Africa / Nigerian Private Universities With The Biggest Landmass / Dr. Chinenye Nwabueze: Anambra Lecturer Honoured For Creative Teaching Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.