Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) (33089 Views)

AAU Lecturer Shed Tears Over Unpaid Salaries. / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / Lecturer Flogs Accounting Student Of MAPOLY, Ogun State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by AbooNasir(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
You are right no doubt. I have extended family members who graduated from AAU, and the stories they told me about their experience as a student there is shocking. I was granted an admission there but I declined and choosed university of uyo instead and I never regretted taking that wise decision. Me I don't have strength for AAU cultism wahala.

My brother u did the right thing o.....who no go (AAU) no know!
even has things were in my time,I was still told the school craze has been cured!!

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by ijoba22(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That's very good. According to Nigeria constitution you must above 18 year's before you can consider for admission. But today you will see 15and 17 years old in university.they don't know their right even they don't know why they are in university Because they can't think deeply reason.
i dnt know how you reason, you are late to exam hall instead of the lecturer to send you back and give comfirm C .O but pit your parent and flog you. You still have the gut to shout
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:35pm On May 18, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That's very good. According to Nigeria constitution you must above 18 year's before you can consider for admission. But today you will see 15and 17 years old in university.they don't know their right even they don't know why they are in university Because they can't think deeply reason.
u are obviously an illiterate. Abi na zombie u be sef. Ur nonsense make no sense
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by BrokenCock: 10:37pm On May 18, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Ambrose Alli University,(AAU) lecturer has causes a stir online, the lecturer was seen flogging students for coming late for an exam.

This is really outrageous!!

Watch Video Below

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/aau-lecturer-flogs-students-for-coming.html?m=1

na yeye kids dey the school nau! My own fellow adult go dey flog me, on top my own school fees wey dem use pay am salary? I go pieces the bastatd one time.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by ogbonti: 10:50pm On May 18, 2019
Here in America my students know me. It's hard to complete my test in the stated time, if you are late, you have failed yourself

Get ready to re-enrol the course with your student loans, period!

The course tuition is $780 other things wey dey follow am make it about $1250. If you are an international student, you pay extra $600 to $800 ...your parents may have to sell a plot of land in the village to re- enrol the course for you, so no need to flog anyone, your pocket Wil flog you wella
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by doublefreez(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2019
I just hail

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On May 19, 2019
Like FMS their uniform, if you know you know grin.

That looks like pub people though,
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On May 19, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Dressed like secondary school students and flogged like secondary school student. A bonafide ********** school system.

Management science wears blue, education uses purple grin you need to see the purple it’s crazzyyy. This blue is cool self grin
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by martyinediaz: 6:12am On May 19, 2019
If a child needs to be caned. It should be done firmly and in private.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by idyung(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Think deeply bro...before you comment
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Charlesihemeje(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2019
Personally, I hate students coming late for exams. I wouldn't flog but the kind of frustration I'll give the student would definitely be more than flogging. Imagine o; an exam you already had the time table weeks before... Nawao
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2019
Abdulhakeem78:
Some of the students are academically lazy. I am in support of your action, they should be duly flogged cool
That is not an excuse even developed countries don't try this archaic thing
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is not an excuse even developed countries don't try this archaic thing
The developed countries that have got themselves some new nonsense on how to handle uneducated and silly behaviours from their students? I hate to be objective lipsrsealed
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2019
Mcreloaded:
Choose to be flogged or miss the exam for coming late.

Let's talk true, when you reason the carry over and also when spill over don full ground.

If you reside to chop the cane and spill over come make you no graduate when your mates dey graduate wetin you gain.

Mr lecturer please they are not kids anymore
If you reason like this then those lecturers will keep on misbehaving in many public schools. There is no reason whatsoever should a lecturer flog his students. Students supporting this aren't different from been tagged kids as someone pointed out.
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 19, 2019
Abdulhakeem78:

The developed countries that have got themselves some new nonsense on how to handle uneducated and silly behaviours from their students? I hate to be objective lipsrsealed
Your statement is ambiguous make it clear
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2019
Charlesihemeje:
Personally, I hate students coming late for exams. I wouldn't flog but the kind of frustration I'll give the student would definitely be more than flogging. Imagine o; an exam you already had the time table weeks before... Nawao
Thanks so much brother! They did it intentionally, if you look closer to the pictures you will understand the exam might be the class final paper. Some people might see the method as being outdated and out-western culture but the truth is palpable.

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2019
asuustrike1:

If you reason like this then those lecturers will keep on misbehaving in many public schools. There is no reason whatsoever should a lecturer flog his students. Students supporting this aren't different from been tagged kids as someone pointed out.

You are very eight BUT in this Nigeria the way things are going and don't forget something gave the lecturer the boldness to be miss behaving.
I have heard of some universities where students hair were cut and student are not allowed to have phone or something like that.
Why do you think all of these rubbish are happening.

My brother it's a long story if we want to enter this issue.

The school authorities are supposed to check mate these frustrated lecturers and if they don't it means the school authorities support this evil.

The lecturer must have told then to either accept the cane or miss the exams and the students opted to be flogged.
All the same it's very very wrong .
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2019
Mcreloaded:

You are very eight BUT in this Nigeria the way things are going and don't forget something gave the lecturer the boldness to be miss behaving.
I have heard of some universities where students hair were cut and student are not allowed to have phone or something like that.
Why do you think all of these rubbish are happening.

My brother it's a long story if we want to enter this issue.

The school authorities are supposed to check mate these frustrated lecturers and if they don't it means the school authorities support this evil.

The lecturer must have told then to either accept the cane or miss the exams and the students opted to be flogged.
All the same it's very very wrong .
yeah you are right

1 Like

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
exynos:
Sorry Sir, Are you sure school didn't went through you?
the person you quoted is right... Have you been to SS3 class recently in most schools? They behave like babies try to trend and feel among... Kudos to the lecturer
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by FGodsgift(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2019
Dats too estraneous... What in a hell will a lecturer carry & flog matured students. Its too absurd & ridiculous

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by FGodsgift(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2019
AbooNasir:

My brother u did the right thing o.....who no go (AAU) no know!
even has things were in my time,I was still told the school craze has been cured!!
Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by booksrite(f): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Dats too estraneous... What in a hell will a lecturer carry & flog matured students. Its too absurd & ridiculous

Re: AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) by captainspear(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Gratefulheart01:

.......go........

Now you got me laughing here and imagining who didn't pass through school between the two of you. grin grin grin grin
wow! na you come truly crack me up walahi! next time say "which one of you" not "between the two of you"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) / My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" / Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo Ebonyi In Pictures! An Eyesore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.