Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo (28216 Views)

Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M / 5 Steps To End Boko Haram By Abubakar Abba Sanusi / We Pay Ransoms To Bandits Daily, Zamfara LG Chief Tells Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by jimi4us: 7:31pm On May 18, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist argue with your radio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Sunnick(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2019
And if he didn't, u all would have cursify him for not returning does children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by swiperthefox: 7:32pm On May 18, 2019
Instead of unleashing the full might of Nigerian Military, Buhari decided to use that to crush IPOB that are not dangerous. Now we are stuck in cycle of violence.
He keeps doling out millions of dollars to them thereby increasing their sophistication.
Praying for Nigeria masses!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by osuofia2(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2019
An attack on Boko haram is an attack on the North. GMB 2014.
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by platorepublic(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2019
Saddist Obasanjo doing all what he could do to tarnish PMB image and government. I didn't expect any far less from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by stonemasonn: 7:37pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:
shocked

The General that massacred and burnt a full cummuinity in the same south south to ground for demanding their resources plundering and enviromental degradation to stop, is blaming the one who paid ransom to secure the release of innocent children.

while the people from the region whose people were massacred in cold blood are now hailing the one responsible for their woe

what hypocrisy, Sentiment and Short Memory / lack of history would do in nigeria heeen even Abacha would have become hero of democracy if he was alive.

that doesn’t change the truth or is OBJ lying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Gift84(f): 7:38pm On May 18, 2019
Then why chasing Yahoo boys? If we are all scammed? kiss cry
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2019
And Boko haram attack has drastically reduced, Obj is the Grand commander of all wailers (GCFRW)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hypocrite Obasanjo also paid ransom to Asari Dokubo and other Niger delta militants before Yar'Adua crushed them

Don't be economical with the truth... Yar'Adua crushed no one. He merely went the diplomatic route with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Femijohn198: 7:41pm On May 18, 2019
Obasanjo nobody takes your matter serious again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Chinashopping84: 7:43pm On May 18, 2019
Praktikals:
Baba, make your mouth no put you for trouble o. Learn from Sanusi ordeal o. Hehen. Nobody go carry placard for you o lipsrsealed
Have you ever seen were any former president has been treated badly in Nigeria before.That happens the country would turn to something else.Nobody can do Jonathan nothing not to talk of OBJ
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by MissRaine69(f): 7:43pm On May 18, 2019
He is very welcome to venture up there and deal with them as he sees fit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Jayess: 7:43pm On May 18, 2019
That was the most disappointing thing that this Brigadier General led administration has done, judging by from my view.
Anyway, I don't blame any administration for Nigeria woes, until this Nation acknowledge <b>Jesus</b> as the one having the government upon His shoulder, we will keep suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Rule4God(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:
shocked

The General that massacred and burnt a full cummuinity in the same south south to ground for demanding their resources plundering and enviromental degradation to stop, is blaming the one who paid ransom to secure the release of innocent children.

while the people from the region whose people were massacred in cold blood are now hailing the one responsible for their woes, Obasanjo
who lead the Comando forces in a brutal massacre and destruction of Biafra forces till Ojuckwu ran off to cote'dvoire has a statue Erected in Imo State, while i doubt ojuckwu has any

what hypocrisy, Sentiment and Short Memory / lack of history would do in nigeria heeen even Abacha would have become hero of democracy if he was alive.

Don't worry, it's a matter of time you will enjoy the visitation of the terrorists soon, only that you might not live to tell your story or look for who to blame.
Remember, many that were killed in Benue state actually voted APC then....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by MissRaine69(f): 7:44pm On May 18, 2019
Chinashopping84:

Have you ever seen were any former president has been treated badly in Nigeria before.That happens the country would turn to something else.Nobody can do Jonathan nothing not to talk of OBJ
Thieves also have a code
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by naijajobx: 7:44pm On May 18, 2019
Really
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:
shocked

while the people from the region whose people were massacred in cold blood are now hailing the one responsible for their woes, Obasanjo
who lead the Comando forces in a brutal massacre and destruction of Biafra forces till Ojuckwu ran off to cote'dvoire has a statue Erected in Imo State, while i doubt ojuckwu has any

So, what is preventing an equally retired Army general in power from handing down the same crushing treatment? Didn't he brag about eliminating them within 6 months if elected?... Please, don't test me this evening. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2019
stonemasonn:
that doesn’t change the truth or is OBJ lying?

Sadly the truth varies from individual to individuals. the children who got their freedom after the payemnt of ransome and their families wouldnt support obasanjo, however people who are not affected directly and felt it the resources and tax payers money that is been wasted would not prefer ransome

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by osuofia2(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2019
Femijohn198:
Obasanjo nobody takes your matter serious again.
Who noticed that afonjas here are the ones blasting their fellow Brother obj. The slave mentality is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by oluwasegun007(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2019
Easy to say when you children are not involved...
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
Rule4God:

Don't worry, it's a matter of time you will enjoy the visitation of the terrorists soon, only that you might not live to tell your story or look for who to blame.

May the Good Lord and the Almighty God of the Universe make you and your family go through whatever you wish me in 7 folds amen.. by the grace in the month of ramadan insha allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
Rule4God:

May the Good Lord and the Almighty God of the Universe make you and your family go through whatever you wish me in 7 folds amen.. by the grace in the month of ramadan insha allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by alphaNomega: 7:50pm On May 18, 2019
Not just Buhari government, every person that ever paid a ransom to kidnappers was inadvertently funding their future operations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

So, what is preventing an equally retired Army general in power from handing down the same crushing treatment? Didn't he brag about eliminating them within 6 months if elected?... Please, don't test me this evening. undecided

and what the flying fvck are you to require testing ? Insurgency takes time to combat as it is not a regular warfare, it took US a decade to get rid of Osama. and as much as buhari didnt deliver on his promise, no northern state is on state of emergency or under the captivity of boko haram command or territory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Praktikals(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2019
Chinashopping84:

Buhari and Obasanjo were former heads of state when they were locked up by Babangida and Abacha respectively. If Jonathan is found guilty by the courts, he will go to jail and heaven will not fall. undecided
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Kennydoc(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:
shocked

while the people from the region whose people were massacred in cold blood are now hailing the one responsible for their woes, Obasanjo who lead the Comando forces in a brutal massacre and destruction of Biafra forces till Ojuckwu ran off to cote'dvoire has a statue Erected in Imo State, while i doubt ojuckwu has any

Time changes things, including perceptions of people, circumstances and events.

The same Buhari you hail today jailed many revered former Yoruba leaders.
He's a bloody coupist who toppled a democratically elected government.
He supported and still praises Abacha today who looted so much funds from Nigeria that 20 years after his death, the country is still recovering his loot. You remember what he did to Abiola, right?

These are some of the pedigree of Buhari, but you and your ilk still worship him. You really have no right to point fingers at others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Rule4God(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:

Do you know you're a big fool?

If only you know what you're typing, you would have been more careful.

Your PMB is performing better according to you than any other president on earth to the point that he can't be corrected, so you don't want to enjoy his performance again?
If I wish you anything, I'm only wishing you to enjoy the performance of PMB. Don't tell me you don't like it 'cos I assume you do.

He whose wall is cracked shall receive the visitation of serpents. Keep supporting blindly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:

and what the flying fvck are you to require testing ? Insurgency takes time to combat as it is not a regular warfare, it took US a decade to get rid of Osama. and as much as buhari didnt deliver on his promise, no northern state is on state of emergency or under the captivity of boko haram command or territory

So, he knew all these drivel you wrote and yet bragged about doing the impossible, while belittling the clueless one in power... What or Who I am is someone way out of your intellectual league... Now, hand that browsing device back to whoever you borrowed it from.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2019
Rule4God:

Do you know you're a big fool?

If only you know what you're typing, you would have been more careful.

Your PMB is performing better according to you than any other president on earth to the point that he can't be corrected, so you don't want to enjoy his performance again?
If I wish you anything, I'm only wishing you to enjoy the performance of PMB. Don't tell me you don't like it 'cos I assume you do.

He whose wall is cracked shall receive the visitation of serpents. Keep supporting blindly!

uncultured fool, read my comment and point out where i talked about buhari's perfomance, stop behaving like a cursed soul... read and read my comment slowly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

So, he knew all these drivel you wrote and yet bragged about doing the impossible, while belittling the clueless one in power... What or Who I am is someone way out of your intellectual league... Now, hand that browsing device back to whoever you borrowed it from.

i have always knew all you wailers post are riddled with sentiment of Jonathans loss... there is no point argue with a sentiment fellow. you are biased and you dont even know it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.