Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo (28215 Views)

Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M / 5 Steps To End Boko Haram By Abubakar Abba Sanusi / We Pay Ransoms To Bandits Daily, Zamfara LG Chief Tells Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2019
I can say that apc knew about the Boko Haram from onset... even they nominated buhari to be there spokesman when they were to negotiate with the govt then during GEJ regime..i think our people forgot so easily... the top military personnel all know this secret... Boko Haram war are avenues to siphon monies for themselves
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by mrnigerdelta: 9:19pm On May 18, 2019
at least Niger Delta Militants were fighting for their oil, what is boko Haram fighting for?
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2019
Pavarottii:

Wat has all these rubbish u wrote got to with the topic? Can u read at all??

why not quote comments of idiots that you reason together, if it doesnt make sense to you, civility and common sense dictates you move to the once that resonate to your low thinking self... but here you are quoting me .. the comment that you claim dont mean a thing to you is what you put your energy and attention on ., sick hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by ecclize: 9:26pm On May 18, 2019
What i don't understand about Nigeria Politicians is that; is like when they are not in power they use to have sense and have a high propensity to reason than when they are not in power...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by discusant: 9:41pm On May 18, 2019
oz4real83:
That is exactly why many people still believe that this boko haram issue is a business venture. The top military officials,govt,northern traditional rulers and others have made alot of money through this boko haram venture. Many are still making it through it. I only pity innocent Nigerians who are the direct victims of this inhuman and unnatural greed.

Northern soldiers gave 12 unmerited states and hundreds of local government areas to the northern region through which loads of Nigeria's oil revenues are shared to north,

that is not enough for north which also uses Boko Haram to siphon Nigeria's revenues to north.
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by nasirujj(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2019
I no if it's obj he would have bomb all dapchi girls with the BHT or even bomb the whole maiduguri just as he did in Udi bayelsa state,.. Mtchewww a man without respect for human right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2019
rusher14:

Even if you hate him, can you deny Boko Haram activities have reduced considerably since 2014?

there we go again. anyone that criticize wrongdoing is seen as Buhari hater. why are you people idolizing Buhari as if he's flawless? is Buhari more human than I do? he's a Nigerian as I'm too. so shove that talk to yourself

how can you willingly handover the repairer of key to your doors house to thieves you caught red handedly and sleep with your two eyes? common sense
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Kenturkey048(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hypocrite Obasanjo also paid ransom to Asari Dokubo and other Niger delta militants before Yar'Adua crushed them
somebody should tell dis guy he is high...between obasanjo and yar'adua ,who brought amnesty..yar'adua crushed them indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by RexTramadol1: 10:12pm On May 18, 2019
Deomovies:
This man wont rest now. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

How mych
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by tiredoflife(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hypocrite Obasanjo also paid ransom to Asari Dokubo and other Niger delta militants before Yar'Adua crushed them

Yaradua crushed who grin grin grin
Menh history wey no dey full nairaland
Same yaradua DAT used amnesty crushed who
Yet the militants are still alive
So who did you say yaradua crushed again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 10:21pm On May 18, 2019
ojun50:
No no
he only paid for the welfare of his brothers not ransom
Biafra thought.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by MorufuAtanda: 10:26pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:
shocked

The General that massacred and burnt a full cummuinity in the same south south to ground for demanding their resources plundering and enviromental degradation to stop, is blaming the one who paid ransom to secure the release of innocent children.

while the people from the region whose people were massacred in cold blood are now hailing the one responsible for their woes, Obasanjo who lead the Comando forces in a brutal massacre and destruction of Biafra forces till Ojuckwu ran off to cote'dvoire has a statue Erected in Imo State, while i doubt ojuckwu has any

what hypocrisy, Sentiment and Short Memory / lack of history would do in nigeria heeen!!! even Abacha would have become hero of democracy if he was alive.

Mohomodu my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, we Yoruba Muslims will continue to hate OBJ for being a Yoruba Christian.
We must deceive our skulls and use the Biafran war to make Ibos hate OBJ (who got shot in the buttocks by Biafran bullet) while 'wondering' why Ibo hate Buhari who fought in the same war. grin

We must continue to hate Abacha who dealt with MKO and Yoruba generals like Diya and Adisa while loving Buhari who was the engine room of Abacha's govt and personally flogged MKO 25 bulalas in kirikiri maximum prison.

Asalam alaikum my Yoruba Muslim brother. grin
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Akanoomobowale(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2019
tiredoflife:

Yaradua crushed who grin grin grin
Menh history wey no dey full nairaland
Same yaradua DAT used amnesty crushed who
Yet the militants are still alive
So who did you say yaradua crushed again grin
what I think he meant has crushed was y' ardua gave the option of drop ur guns pick the amnesty or face the Army Nigeria and they accepted the amnesty.....he even gave them a deadline.....Under ObJ kidnapping in the south south was even worst than wat we have now... you can go check the records.
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by rusher14: 10:36pm On May 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

there we go again. anyone that criticize wrongdoing is seen as Buhari hater. why are you people idolizing Buhari as if he's flawless? is Buhari more human than I do? he's a Nigerian as I'm too. so shove that talk to yourself

how can you willingly handover the repairer of key to your doors house to thieves you caught red handedly and sleep with your two eyes? common sense

Why the parables?

I stated what is evident.

Boko Haram has had its powers reduced since 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Shikini: 11:15pm On May 18, 2019
Exactly
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by lonlytroy(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2019
Baba what about you that permitted sharia law in zamfara which lead to the escalation of boko haram

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by selemo: 12:51am On May 19, 2019
This man is talking like someone that has been used and dumped.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:50am On May 19, 2019
rusher14:

Why the parables?

I stated what is evident.

Boko Haram has had its powers reduced since 2015.

was Buhari elected because of bokoharam reduction? 70% of southerners and 40% of northeners were against gej because of the killings in Northeast. Nigerians joyfully regardless of tribe voted Buhari hoping the general would clear these miscreant off northeast being a general and his promised before he was reelected, instead he follow what the civilian president did in paying Ransom

paying Ransom strengthen more of bokoharam kidnapping, many couldn't criticized the Ransom paying because lives are involved here but which country in the world recruit acclaimed terrorist repentant to their securities? govt can empower them with handwork and other things to discourage them from falling back to the line not to the extreme of recruiting them and that's the fact.

so Buhari reducing power of bokoharam with the ambushed of many of our soldiers, killing of many people since 2015, kidnapping for Ransom is nothing to celebrate.

save that sh!t to campaign time, human life are involved here
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by tiredoflife(m): 5:14am On May 19, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

what I think he meant has crushed was y' ardua gave the option of drop ur guns pick the amnesty or face the Army Nigeria and they accepted the amnesty.....he even gave them a deadline.....Under ObJ kidnapping in the south south was even worst than wat we have now... you can go check the records.

Why are you thinking for him
If u too read my comment u will see that I said they are alive
Meaning i know all that u said already
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Lanre0: 5:54am On May 19, 2019
With the Universities built by Obasanjo & Atiku, they have laid solid foundation for corruption & insecurity. Buhari paid ransom for the release of Chibok girls due to pressure mounted by Obasanjo and other narrow minded individuals, and they are now blaming him. Obasanjo &Atiku should be made to account for the universities they built with public fund. Satanic people, what is Islamisation in all these. So, killings in Zamfara state is also Islamisation agenda. Obasanjo, Atiku, Oritsajafor, Oyedepo ,other thieves as well as CAN of worms are concocting this Islamisation theory to cover their shady past and their devilish moves. The solution is to make thieves account for their deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by awoluyi(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2019
Can someone please explain to me the relevancy of Obj's presentation at the Anglican Synod meeting? What change it will effect too? Or is it just to hear a big man talk at any ocassion? I really want to be educated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by samwobi(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2019
What a blow that was

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by ehinmowo: 7:02am On May 19, 2019
iammo:
shocked

The General that massacred and burnt a full cummuinity in the same south south to ground for demanding their resources plundering and enviromental degradation to stop, is blaming the one who paid ransom to secure the release of innocent children.

while the people from the region whose people were massacred in cold blood are now hailing the one responsible for their woes, Obasanjo who lead the Comando forces in a brutal massacre and destruction of Biafra forces till Ojuckwu ran off to cote'dvoire has a statue Erected in Imo State, while i doubt ojuckwu has any

what hypocrisy, Sentiment and Short Memory / lack of history would do in nigeria heeen!!! even Abacha would have become hero of democracy if he was alive.

what are you even saying? how does Boko Haram turning to Islamization of W. Africa relate to the war? In case you don't know everything is fair in war. You can ask your Biafra soldiers that plunged Benin and murdered innocent people there.
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Moikiitos: 7:03am On May 19, 2019
The new oil well for northerners to drying us (Nigeria) dry. A new business concept for looting and sucking us dry.

Unfortunately is the innocent majorities that pays the biggest price for this ill calculated act.
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by Sunmolar(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2019
You laid the foundation, someone is building on it,well-done baba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2019
ehinmowo:

what are you even saying? how does Boko Haram turning to Islamization of W. Africa relate to the war? In case you don't know everything is fair in war. You can ask your Biafra soldiers that plunged Benin and murdered innocent people there.

am not a biafran to start with am a nigerian, secondly biafra and boko haram both want nigerian territory as theirs only that with the support of ojuckwu and other igbo army , the civil war and conduct of biafran army are slightly different from the insurgence ruthless strategy. My comment is to draw out obasanjo's hypocrisy
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by poseidon12: 7:06am On May 19, 2019
iammo:
shocked

Always talking like an slowpoke.
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by iammo(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2019
poseidon12:

Always talking like an slowpoke.

says an unnoticed Dunce, seeking my attention
Re: Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo by poseidon12: 7:09am On May 19, 2019
babdap:
Bittered old man talking

And a big fool responding to the old man's wise talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Fearless Judges to try looters / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.