Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! (757 Views)

Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / Man Drinks Dirty Water To Celebrate Yahaya Bello's Victory(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! by Efewestern: 8:32pm On May 18, 2019
I just saw a thread about some kids (Deltans) eating Eba with dirty water (https://www.nairaland.com/5194249/kids-eating-eba-dirty-water) , It's just funny how unverified news are being promoted on this forum, and the mods aren't helping matters, they keep pushing topics from random blogs to FP.

What you saw on that video wasn't a dirty water but a locally made soup usually prepared by the Urhobo and Isoko people of Delta state. The soup is called "Irobo'tor". Irobo'tor is a soup prepared without you boiling or cooking anything, All that is needed to prepare the soup is Warm water, pepper, potash, roasted fish, salt, Maggi and some pepper soup spices and your soup is ready.

I will be happy if the mods take down the thread as it portrays a picture that isn't true. who the hell eats with dirty water? not even any state, but Delta state for that matter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9422246_screenshot201905180856571_jpeg4cb27697cd88922fb076f20d6e7d657c

1 Like

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! by cornel994(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2019
it looked like soup to me
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! by nengibo: 8:56pm On May 18, 2019
Looks like dirty water, what an uncivilised people
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! by Babalegba(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2019
It should be called Risky Tor because without cooking and boiling the eater would be at the mercy of bacteria present in the ingredients
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! by SLAP44: 10:24pm On May 18, 2019
Babalegba:
It should be called Risky Tor because without cooking and boiling the eater would be at the mercy of bacteria present in the ingredients

Do you boil your fruits?

1 Like

Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! by Tripitaka: 9:00am On May 20, 2019
Babalegba:
That's still doesn't change the fact that it wasn't dirty water
Re: Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State Is False! by royalads: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Are you from Itsekiri? Drop your details. I got a project for you.
Efewestern:
I just saw a thread about some Deltan kids eating Eba with dirty water (https://www.nairaland.com/5194249/kids-eating-eba-dirty-water) , It's just funny how unverified news are being promoted on this forum, and the mods aren't helping matters, they keep pushing topics from random blogs to FP.

What you saw on that video wasn't a dirty water but a locally made soup usually prepared by the Urhobo and Isoko people of Delta state. The soup is called "Irobo'tor". Irobo'tor is a soup prepared without you boiling or cooking anything, All that is needed to prepare the soup is Warm water, pepper, potash, roasted fish, salt, Maggi and some pepper soup spices and your soup is ready.

I will be happy if that thread is being taken down as it portrays a picture that isn't true. who the hell eats with dirty water? not even any state, but Delta state for that matter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9422246_screenshot201905180856571_jpeg4cb27697cd88922fb076f20d6e7d657c

(1) (Reply)

V.P Yemi Osibanjo & Rochas Okorocha At The Biggest Tower In Africa - VIDEO / SEC Commences Verification Of Dantata Investors / BREAKING: Leah Sharibu Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.