Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise (637 Views)

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Ruthiegal: 1:10am On May 19, 2019
Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Emmanuelosa(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2019
Yes, it doesn't qualify you, though giving birth in South Africa is not a bad idea, if you have sufficient funds, but you should not attempt to go to South Africa with the intention of not coming back.. smiley
Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Ruthiegal: 2:07am On May 19, 2019
Emmanuelosa:
Yes, it doesn't qualify you, though giving birth in South Africa is not a bad idea, if you have sufficient funds, but you should not attempt to go to South Africa with the intention of not coming back.. smiley
Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Emmanuelosa(m): 2:52am On May 19, 2019
You'll have to take a different approach towards the visa
Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:04am On May 19, 2019
For your child to become a citizen of South Africa, either you or your husband must have been staying in South Africa for more than 5 years, or must be having a permanent residence in SA

Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:06am On May 19, 2019
I would advice to just apply for a residence permit and stay in SA after giving birth wink
Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Ruthiegal: 6:50am On May 19, 2019
Emmanuelosa:
I would advice to just apply for a residence permit and stay in SA after giving birth wink
Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by ZubyDee: 7:30am On May 19, 2019
Ruthiegal:

Thanks sir. Please I still need advise from other people. You guys should not just read and ignore. Please offer some form of advise too.

I’m not sure this requires public opinion because you’ll end up getting confused on what to decide. If your hubby is doing well in South Africa then you have no issue here. You can visit and apply for study visa after arriving, and after your child is born, you get Nigerian passport from consular. And you can also add your child to your study visa.
Re: Current Predicament. Please Read And Advise by Ruthiegal: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=ZubyDee post=78516827] I’m not sure this requires public opinion because you’ll end up getting confused on what to decide. If your hubby is doing well in South Africa then you have no issue here. You can visit and apply for study visa after arriving, and after

(1) (Reply)

Updated: 2 Confirmed Dead, 3 Injured In Lagos Accident / .... / Advice Needed: Traveling With Kids Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.