Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Inability To Pay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inability To Pay (355 Views)

Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Jamb Centre In Uyo Intimidates Candidates With Sars Despite Inability To Provide / Inability To Check Your Npower 2017 Pre-selected Status Is Now Solved [must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inability To Pay by Rexrose(f): 2:00am On May 19, 2019
I need some advice...... If you work for three months and you are not paid, will you resign or continue more especially when the company keeps on pleading that they will pay.......
Re: Inability To Pay by SOFTENGR: 4:45am On May 19, 2019
How do you survive?

Keep working without pay. By the time they don't pay you for one year, you will know what to do.
Re: Inability To Pay by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Rexrose:
I need some advice...... If you work for three months and you are not paid, will you resign or continue more especially when the company keeps on pleading that they will pay.......
depends on if you work as a casual worker or a contract staff

(1) (Reply)

Had First-class In MCB But Want Medicine. Pls Which Scholarship Can I Apply For? / Between Msc Computer Science (database Systems) And Msc Financial Mathematics / How To Write A Winning Curriculum Vitae (cv) In 2020 For Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.