Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (2516 Views)

Making Love & Raising A Family / Ladies Help A Bush Man Out !!!! / I Really Really Want A Family! Any Responsible Man Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
Re: by facibabe(f): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
hi, i can feel u, am a lady like u and i knw u will b older than me. d truth is there is no good man again. if u dont put ur mind in it, it will surely come.
Re: by AwoOnifade(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2010
If I may be so bold as to put my mouth here. There are many good men all over the world. BUt just like you good women, they have been hurt too much, or too shy or a combination of both to come out and talk to women. Relationships in this day and age require some more effort from each party male and female. There are no fairy tale men. But there are men who are willing to learn and understand you. Who already respect and admire you. Maybe the package they are wrapped in to not meet your requirements but I am sure as the sun rising they are there. Most time you do not have to look far for a good mate, male or female. Sometimes its just changing the lenses you have been using to look at the world. In those rare cases where the person is indeed far, God always works it out that you can be with him or her. Many people have found lasting love via internet.

Please ladies do not give up on us men yet. We are here and we are trying.

1 Like

Re: by AwoOnifade(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
Greetings Ladies and Gents,

I want to append what I said before. My friends, sometimes we as people men and women, ask God to send a mate, one that we can truly love and love us in return and all that other stuff. But at the same time, after we have made the request, we want to tell God how and when we want this mate. We limit our possibilities consciously or unconsciously.

Case in point. A woman asks God for a good, responsible man, patient, kind and understanding. God does His thing and a few months later the lady in question meets a man, On the surface he seems to match what she wants BUT, he is short, from the wrong tribe and he doesn't make as much money as her. She closes the door on that possibility saying to herself, this cannot be the man God wants her to be with. How can she be sure without truly opening up herself to the possibility?

Another Case. A man asks God for a good wife. God send her but lo and behold, she doesn't have the physical features he believes she should have. She is not of the same religion as he is and she is uneducated.

There are many more I can outline but it will become repetitive and redundant

We all have in your minds certain criteria that we want in our mates. I will say that many of these criteria can change and some are just not all that important. Some, we can comprise and others we can do without. Furthermore, I have observed that God sends what we need before he sends what we want. And for me I have learnt that when you need nothing, you want nothing. When all your needs are met surprising you don't have any wants.

The main point I am trying to make is, let us stop getting in the way of our own-selves. Let us look beneath the surface and truly surrender ourselves to the unlimited possibilities that exist in the Universe.
Re: by Fhemmmy: 1:06am On Sep 26, 2010
I think that time as come for a man to have more to make happy . . . . . grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2010
//

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? / Your Advices Are Highly Valued / I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.