Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes (25388 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by goldcoinhub: 5:35am On May 19, 2019
A Facebook user has taken to the platform to berate Naira Marley whom he claimed only sacrificed himself so his other colleagues in the industry that are into fraudulent activities will have sense.

The man in his opinion, believes the Nigerian music industry is filled with individuals whose alternative source of income is fraud, but they never speak on it and so no one suspects them.

He then stated further that Naira Marley actually thought he was immune to investigation, since he is an ally with ace rapper Olamide.

Mocking the rapper, the man mentioned that by the time he is out of EFCC custody, he will want to switch to singing gospel music.

He wrote:

Naira Marley is just a worthy scapegoat. He sacrificed himself for the rest of them in the industry to have sense. Great guy.

The Nigerian Music Industry is rife with folks whose alternative source of income is also fraud, but they all keep a low profile.

Uncle Naira Marley thought he was immune cuz he knows Olamide. By the time you’re out, you’ll switch to Gospel music & be featuring Frank Edwards.

By the time Naira Marley finally comes out of this whole EFCC trouble, the value of the Naira in his name would have dropped.

The rapper, according to the anti-graft agency, will be arraigned in court on Monday.

https://lailasnews.com/naira-marley-sacrificed-himself-so-artistes-could-have-sense-man-writes/

lalasticlala

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Olalan(m): 5:44am On May 19, 2019
Many of our celebs aren't clean, the guys are pushing drugs and fraud while the ladies are prostituting around.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by SamAzing: 5:45am On May 19, 2019
Value of what would have dropped?
You definitely goofed on that.
He has over 5x publicity and demands for his music over this saga. His most recent controversial video has well over a million views in just a week. That's something they celebrate big in the industry here.
He's definitely going to leverage on this boost his image has now to catapult his career..
I look forward to tomorrow. If found guilty, he should serve (I pray the court pity him into reduced serving time tho) and if innocent, my guy he has then become the latest Nigerian legend after M.K.O Abiola. The latter which is the prayer of Marlians I believe has the greatest weight on the scale as it stands.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by lekjons(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2019
I why those young boys always look for trouble whenever they started making some money..

Can't he just sit at home and play videos games or something?

You can't compare anything to freedom..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by taiyesoul(f): 6:13pm On May 19, 2019
Are you saying all artiste no get any sense?

14 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Dalivingrin: 6:13pm On May 19, 2019
Shebi you be yahoo abi grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by wakes: 6:13pm On May 19, 2019
Is that talk?
Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by MrThisandthat(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
I thought Zlatan id about to release a diss song for efcc

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Westsida: 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
His case be like one kind drama

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by kaen1317: 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
A man that boasts that he has been arrested more than 100 times in London can never have an innocent phone or laptop. Incriminating evidence everywhere.

15 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Fortransexpress: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
We are not lazy in Nigeria.. The govt is just making things hard for us but we will survive

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Randy100: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
This write up dey sweet my belly grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Olalan:
Many of our celebs aren't clean, the guys are pushing drugs and fraud while the ladies are prostituting around.

Spot on...

Most are yahoo boys

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by ainas247: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
really
Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by lanrock(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Learn on Naira marley

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Michaelkings: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Please nairaland where can I get anyone in warri,Delta state that would help me train my voice and also teach me how to tune my voice in music instrumental

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by martineverest(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
whether guilty or innocent,EFCc should use him as scapegoat....just imagine if Marley was successful with his yahoo yahoo music advocacy.internet scams would increase in 10 folds.he should be purnished and as deterrent to those thinking of joining the menace.

also,any young man living ostentatious/extravagant lifestyle should be questioned or investigated

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Westsida: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
kaen1317:
A man that boasts that he has been arrested more than 100 times in London can never have an innocent phone or laptop. Incriminating evidence everywhere.

How sure are you.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by kaen1317: 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Yahoo boy camouflaging as a musician.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by anambraamaka: 6:16pm On May 19, 2019
Angu
Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by ShinqRambq: 6:16pm On May 19, 2019
Sense is a feat too high for our yeyebrities,most especially the female ones

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by kingola87(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
Just look at this one,
What type of excuse is this now. angry
Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by rusher14: 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
SamAzing:
Value of what would have dropped?
You definitely goofed on that.
He has over 5x publicity and demands for his music over this saga. His most recent controversial video has well over a million views in just a week. That's something they celebrate big in the industry here.
He's definitely going to leverage on this boost his image has now to catapult his career..
I look forward to tomorrow. If found guilty, he should serve (I pray the court pity him into reduced serving time tho) and if innocent, my guy he has then become the latest Nigerian legend after M.K.O Abiola. The latter which is the prayer of Marlians I believe has the greatest weight on the scale as it stands.

Like Bobby Shmurdar, fame, infamy if you like, is fleeting and not always guaranteed.

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by kaen1317: 6:17pm On May 19, 2019
Just like akon's "locked up" hopefully naira Marley will have a hit song when he comes out.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by kaen1317: 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
The Jesus Christ of naija music

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Hoodbilonia: 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
Abegi
He wud plead not guilty tomorrow
Might loose 5m or less
Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Abfinest007(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
true
Re: Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 19, 2019
taiyesoul:
Are you saying all artiste no get any sense?

I thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration / #BBNaija Star Khloe Rocks Yellow Ensemble In New Photos / Another Nigerian Actor, Lekkinson Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.