Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

General China Visa/employment Inquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General China Visa/employment Inquiry (529 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) / UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General China Visa/employment Inquiry by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2019
Hi all,

I just got a job offer in China and would like to hear from fellow Nigerians who live in China about how the country is. Also what's the visa process like? Because I just authenticated all my documents recently (instructions from the company of course)
Re: General China Visa/employment Inquiry by hazvat(f): 9:59am On May 19, 2019
congratulations! pls kindly make explicit the process to securing such job. I will love to make an attempt too. thanks
Re: General China Visa/employment Inquiry by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 21, 2019
hazvat:
congratulations! pls kindly make explicit the process to securing such job. I will love to make an attempt too. thanks

I was headhunted by a company from LinkedIn
Re: General China Visa/employment Inquiry by tokrizy: 8:37am On May 24, 2019
Nednwoko:
Hi all,

I just got a job offer in China and would like to hear from fellow Nigerians who live in China about how the country is. Also what's the visa process like? Because I just authenticated all my documents recently (instructions from the company of course)

How much to process all the neccessary documents to China? thanks nd pls reply
Re: General China Visa/employment Inquiry by Nobody: 9:15am On May 24, 2019
tokrizy:

How much to process all the neccessary documents to China? thanks nd pls reply

If you're being sponsored by a company in China,all your flight tickets and Visa fees will be borne by them. You will only spend money when you're authenticating your documents at the ministry of education, Foreign affairs,and at the Chinese embassy. For authenticating documents in Abuja you should have at least 10 to 15k at hand at least.

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrants! How? / Fastest Waybill To Ekiti / Inside ₦434m/week Superyacht Kyle Jenner Just Rented For Her 22nd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.