Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan (23981 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Westtimeline: 10:33pm On May 19, 2019
[s]
Kennydoc:

Shut up!

Abiola won 48.3% of South East votes and you're talking rubbish. If the South East voted for Tofa the way they voted for Atiku, Abiola wouldn't have smelled the victory.

Buhari won because of Northern votes and not your insignificant 53%. Even if you gave 90% of your votes to Atiku, Buhari would still have won.
Your votes were worth nothing!

A whole ⅓ of the South West states and 47% of South West voters voted for PDP and you're here talking rubbish! Go ahead and deny your tribesmen cos you want to prove a point that doesn't exist.

Nonsense!!!
[/s]In this present age, you still acting foolishly. Na you and your family gave abio 48.3% abi, or you are mistaken Tofa to Abiola. Voted massively ko, voted dassively ni.

Concerning Atiku, I don't need to argue, he does not get massive vote from us but the one he got still more that the useless vote you called massive in your useless insignificant region.

Zombie like you too won dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Kennydoc(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2019
Westtimeline:
[s]In this present age, you still acting foolishly. Na you and your family gave abio 48.3% abi, or you are mistaken Tofa to Abiola. Voted massively ko, voted dassively ni.

Concerning Atiku, I don't need to argue, he does not get massive vote from us but the one he got still more that the useless vote you called massive in your useless insignificant region.

Zombie like you too won dey talk.[/s]

You're just a dumb and lazy fella. Put your brain to use and calculate the vote tally of Abiola and Tofa in the link you gave me. I did the calculation by myself.

The four SE states gave Tofa a total of 790,371 votes (51.65%) and Abiola had 739,748 votes (48.35%).
Do the calculation, and if you get any figure different from what I quoted, I will send you ₦10k tonight.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Westtimeline: 10:48pm On May 19, 2019
Kennydoc:

You're just a dumb and lazy fella. Put your brain to use and calculate the vote tally of Abiola and Tofa in the link you gave me. I did the calculation by myself. If you get any figure different from what I quoted, I will send you ₦10k tonight.

See someone that wants to send 10k, Is it from your Gala hawking or what. Always try and try to think deeply before posting. Your brain is theirs for you to use and not to hawk gala. Your hungry family never see something to put for mouth and you dey talk of 10k.

Zombie personified, here is the election result where abiola won massively without your useless insignificant region.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Kennydoc(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2019
Westtimeline:
See someone that wants to send 10k, Is it from your Gala hawking or what. Always try and try to think deeply before posting. Your brain is theirs for you to use and not to hawk gala. Your hungry family never see something to put for mouth and you dey talk of 10k.

Zombie personified, here is the election result where abiola won massively without your useless insignificant region.

I said it that you're lazy and dumb, and you keep proving it.
Calculate the total number of votes Abiola won in the South East and divide it by the total number of votes cast in the South East, then multiply it by 100. If the value is less than 48.35%, I will send you ₦20k now.
Stop showing your stupidity to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by DabuIIIT: 11:06pm On May 19, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Ipob pig, you are asking what the benefit is the port for but your fathers who I assume are more sensible than you (I may be wrong) are begging everyone for a seaport.

You foolishly call Yorubas labourers on ships but the larges indigenous � shipowners are Yorubas. Ever heard of Isaac Jolapamo, Harry Akande and others?

Guy, when I say that your children are at best going to end up as our slaves, I'm not bragging, it's the fact. We have the structures on ground.

See pain LOLs.

You know absolutely nothing and I'm just laughing@your stark ignorance.

Jolapamo, BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA......may God revive that man.
Jolapamo took huge loan many years ago and bought MT Mor Power. More power was docked@ Niger dock sometime 2011 for overall maintenance works and couldn't pay up.
Two people,one crew and a maintenance worker even lost their lives their. May God rest their souls.

Vessel was seized and later released. Vessel just couldn't function. Crews were being owed salary.

We were taking product to Calabar and lo and behold,on the creeks of Calabar, abandoned and almost drifting 100% into the swamp was MT Mother power!
She is there till this day. What the 4k do you know?
His other vessel,MT Mor Prosperity has long signed out. His office,Morlap,@ Apapa is now .....lemme not say more.
I sincerely pray for God to help and revive Jolapamo.
What do you know?
All you know and do is bla bla bla.bla bla,no substance...

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Westtimeline: 11:10pm On May 19, 2019
Kennydoc:

I said it that you're lazy and dumb, and you keep proving it.
Calculate the total number of votes Abiola won in the South East and divide it by the total number of votes cast in the South East, then multiply it by 100. If the value is less than 48.35%, I will send you ₦20k now.
Stop showing your stupidity to the whole world.
Lazy thinker, dumb fool that believed Yoruba did not vote Jonathan in 2015 now calculating useless percentage to save face so he can be pitied. So it is 20k you want to send now and not 10k from gala business. Has your hungry family put something in their stomach.

Your votes are very useless, I said so. Results proved it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Kennydoc(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lazy thinker, dumb fool that believed Yoruba did not vote Jonathan in 2015 now calculating useless percentage to save face so he can be pitied. So it is 20k you want to send now and not 10k from gala business. Has your hungry family put something in their stomach.

Your votes are very useless, I said so. Results proved it.

Can you show me where I've ever mentioned that Yorubas didn't vote for Jonathan in 2015? Big shame on you if you can't show that to me.
Arguing with you is simply irritating cos you're irrational, and you sound very stupid.

Not everybody on Nairaland is poor and wretched. If you're in need of monetary help, you can ask with respect and I will give you. Go and check my post on Easter day. The brother that didn't even specifically ask me for recharge card got it from me.
Stop being silly with all these gala talk. There are multiple thousands of Igbos who are landlords in that same Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Westtimeline: 11:40pm On May 19, 2019
Kennydoc:

Can you show me where I've ever mentioned that Yorubas didn't vote for Jonathan in 2015? Big shame on you if you can't show that to me.
Arguing with you is simply irritating cos you're irrational, and you sound very stupid.

Not everybody on Nairaland is poor and wretched. If you're in need of monetary help, you can ask with respect and I will give you. Go and check my post on Easter day. The brother that didn't even specifically ask me for recharge card got it from me.
Stop being silly with all these gala talk. There are multiple thousands of Igbos who are landlords in that same Lagos.
Yes, not everybody on nairaland is poor, all of you are billionaires.

I just completed a 3 drawings for 3 different clients and got my cash from each of them which is not less than 5digits each. I am not a hungry begger like you that is only rich on faceless forum.

Here is one of my work.

Lol, I no talk am, when you see a traffic gala hawker forming billionaireon nairaland, they are easier to know.

Oya, show me otuba's house and tagg it as your house as usual.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Kennydoc(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2019
Westtimeline:
Yes, not everybody on nairaland is poor, all of you are billionaires.

I just completed a 3 drawings for 3 different clients and got my cash from each of them which is not less than 5digits each. I am not a hungry begger like you that is only rich on faceless forum.

Here is one of my work.

Lol, I no talk am, when you see a traffic gala hawker forming billionaireon nairaland, they are easier to know.

Oya, show me otuba's house and tagg it as your house as usual.

₦99,999 x 3 = ₦299,997.
All these noise you're making is because of less than ₦300k? I'm sure it's actually not up to ₦200k. Wow! There are indeed many kids on Nairaland.
You won't be able to push me to engage you in this show off. It's not necessary.

Just a little assignment for you. Go and check out the post I made on 16th May at 12:11pm. It's the 30th post of mine, counting back from this present one.

Good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Naajjii: 12:08am On May 20, 2019
Ubdavis:
So south east is no longer a geopolitical zone in Nigeria.
Work for it

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Ellie01: 12:19am On May 20, 2019
WiLdFLame:
God bless you. Tell them. Anyone who comes on the way of Southwest 2023 ambition will die. We no Dey joke like Abiola days again

www.dailyadvent.com/politics/2019/05/19/lamido-sanusi-says-bola-tinubu-yoruba-politicians-are-political-area-boys/

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Westtimeline: 12:47am On May 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

₦99,999 x 3 = ₦299,997.
All these noise you're making is because of less than ₦300k? I'm sure it's actually not up to ₦200k. Wow! There are indeed many kids on Nairaland.
You won't be able to push me to engage you in this show off. It's not necessary.

Just a little assignment for you. Go and check out the post I made on 16th May at 12:11pm. It's the 20th post of mine, counting back from this present one.

Good night.
Lol, why running without getting reply. Does any of your family members see salary of 100k a months. Those project does not take me more than 4days and I got such amount In 4days, something none of your hungry family members can get In a months. I do more than 6 of this in a month plus my job. You cannot even boast of what you do and put it here to see.

I know hungry slave like you. online billionaire cheesy. I am ashamed for your family.

Lol, old man, what do you have to show, you are jobless fool that hawk gala inside traffic. So is it that one you want to show off with. Spit.

I will show you more jobless fool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by showafrica(m): 2:42am On May 20, 2019
writefreely:
Who cares where the next president comes from? Certainly not progressive and serious minded individuals.

But since Nigeria has decided to be the joke of the world, let's give another illiterate babalawo who doesn't give a damn about the welfare of common Nigerians.

It is 2019 and some senseless fools who aren't promised tomorrow are thinking of 2023 already because of selfish interest. I don't know why Nigerians who I thought were wise cannot see beyond these shenanigans.

We have oil, and we have people who can turn oil into jobs, money, comfort, peace and progress. But we give those who turn natural resources into personal resources, poverty, unemployment, injustice and annihilation of the youth.

Nigerians, open your okpolo eyes. If we waste anymore time in electing ambitious leaders, we postpone our emancipation. And remember it takes at least 20years of sustained development to get to the place of our dreams. wink

The thing tire me, the way they lament where the next president will come from worries me a lot.
Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by showafrica(m): 2:49am On May 20, 2019
iammo:
tongue

lol , you heard it from them, abi the man is an afonja ? Southeast this is your time to show you are not PDP fulani/Asari slaves that hides behind north and southsouth... Insist on PDP ticket and lets slug it out

Igbos are ethnic Majority with 40 million citizens, same as Yoruba 40 million and mixed huasa/ fulani 30 million the rest of the 70 million people are ethinc minority of over 200 tribes, yet its been 50 years since you produced a president and he had a prime minister, and 35 years without Vice, No military head of state after ironsi and No military second in command.

when you keep asking what other regions gain from Presidency or national powers,

*Remember north now have a river port and a land port, yet no functional one in the east, even Enugu Airport as now been shutdown

*Southwest now has Dangote Refinery, North has kaduna refinery and Katsina is comming pretty soon, SouthSouth has Refinery in Delta and Rivers, SouthEast has non.

All these you mentioned have not helped Nigeria in anyway. North is still the poorest region, swest are still mining skulls seriously, south are still polluted. Sentiment will not take Nigeria anywhere from now till 100yrs. Progress is a collective effort without bias.
Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by akdjr(m): 4:45am On May 20, 2019
Gbam! We in the south south will support any candidate from SW for president but as for the hatred region, make una de look uche face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 4:55am On May 20, 2019
Akshow:
How did the eight years of Obasanjo affected the life of an average Yoruba positively?

Rather NEGATIVELY. But just FOUR years of PYO has given us a world class refinery, standard gauge railway, Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Lekki deep port etc.
Imagine what another 4 years of him will go us. And the big one, EIGHT YEARS OF TINUBU, the master developer
Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by selemo: 7:45am On May 20, 2019
luluman:
Yeebos right now:
The northern politicians will soon hijack 2023 while the southern fools are busy fighting themselves.. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by McRhymesman: 9:58am On May 20, 2019
you mean Tinubu.....ode, the northerners will shock u people..., se le stupid ni

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Ekpeitit(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Organising Secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Adamawa State, Ahmad Lawan, has declared that the South-West zone will produce the next president on the platform of the party in 2023.

Igbere TV reports that Lawan, who is currently vying for the vacant position of National Secretary of the APC, promised to canvass for the region to produce the next president during his campaigns.

He claimed that the zone had sacrificed enough for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari, hence, should be compensated with the ticket.

Igbere TV reports that Lawan made the remarks over the weekend during an interactive session with newsmen in Yola, the Adamawa state capital.

His words: “APC’s 2023 presidential ticket belongs to the South-West and every APC member interested in the progress of the country should work towards making it a reality.

“In 2015 general elections, the South-West shelved its interest for the North and its candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, and did the same thing in the 2019 general elections. That is a friendship and partnership that the north must maintain and a kindness that must be repaid.”

Lamenting the defeat suffered by the APC in Adamawa state and other parts of the North in the February 23 presidential election, Lawan said: “It should even be considered an inordinate ambition for any Northerner to attempt to contest for the presidential ticket of the party in 2023 against candidates from South-West in view of the immense sacrifice they made for the progress of the country.”

He maintained that APC has a stronger chance of retaining power in 2023, if it fields a South-West candidate.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/692597/2023-south-west-will-produce-the-next-president-of-nigeria-ahmad-lawan/

Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Ekpeitit(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2019
We know that already.
Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by duncun: 1:52pm On May 20, 2019
Re: 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan by Prinznonny: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2019
iammo:
tongue

lol , you heard it from them, abi the man is an afonja ? Southeast this is your time to show you are not PDP fulani/Asari slaves that hides behind north and southsouth... Insist on PDP ticket and lets slug it out

Igbos are ethnic Majority with 40 million citizens, same as Yoruba 40 million and mixed huasa/ fulani 30 million the rest of the 70 million people are ethinc minority of over 200 tribes, yet its been 50 years since you produced a president and he had a prime minister, and 35 years without Vice, No military head of state after ironsi and No military second in command.

when you keep asking what other regions gain from Presidency or national powers,

*Remember north now have a river port and a land port, yet no functional one in the east, even Enugu Airport as now been shutdown

*Southwest now has Dangote Refinery, North has kaduna refinery and Katsina is comming pretty soon, SouthSouth has Refinery in Delta and Rivers, SouthEast has non.

I wonder what our SE Governors discuss when they meet. Do they have a critical thinking about the Development of the region The answer is a big NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / President Buhari Visits UN Secretary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.