Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Republic Of Mauritius - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Republic Of Mauritius (620 Views)

Mauritius Study And Work / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / NIGERIANS SHOULD BE CAREFUL GOING TO TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTH CYPRUS. (THREAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Republic Of Mauritius by makanaky2017(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2019
Nairaland In Republic Of Mauritius ,whether Students ,Worker or Tourists please share your experiences with us to learn from .Thanks in advance
Re: Republic Of Mauritius by orisa37: 9:39am On May 19, 2019
Mauritania is Fauta Jaulon and Fulani Herdsmen and their Militia is Bokoharam. This is the Buharicracy that APC is forcing on Nigeria.
Re: Republic Of Mauritius by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2019
orisa37:
Mauritania is Fauta Jaulon and Fulani Herdsmen and their Militia is Bokoharam. This is the Buharicracy that APC is forcing on Nigeria.
Lol.

Mauritius is different from Mauritania. cheesy

Mauritius is a holiday heaven(that was what it was to me), nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Mauritius by orisa37: 3:06pm On May 19, 2019
ifyalways:

Lol.

Mauritius is different from Mauritania. cheesy

Mauritius is a holiday heaven(that was what it was to me), nothing more.

Demons and Devil are on Earth(Nigeria). Satan is in Mauritius(Heaven).

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: How Much Do It Cost To Get This Thing / Top-rated Tourist Attractions & Things To Do In Nairobi, Kenya / Study In Cyprus: University Rankings, Cost Of Study & Admission Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.