Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (69499 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
pahen1991:
that hotel is better than some hotels in imo state.

For real?
But why that kind of structure?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by ikrumalemonday(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He was received by deputy governor that is what obj reduce to.

Ifeanyi Okowa was in the state owned Delsu Convocation yesterday. You don't expect the governor to abandon his function in the name of welcoming the former President.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by ikrumalemonday(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
commissioning a house built with proceeds of loots

The owner is not a politician, his way of doing clearly separate him from politicians.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Nyceguy92: 4:07pm On May 19, 2019
vanunu:
The hotel does not look fine, if you build this kind of hotel in owerri , you will find it difficult to get customers.
It looks more like students hostel.

I think the hotel looks fine.
The quality of service and the functionality of the entire building are what I consider most.

Do you prefer the hood to the monk proper?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The colour alone sucks. Which way Naija? Una no get taste?
What are they teaching our architects?
How about the colour combination?
Something like these not better?
I'm not suprised by how much better those foreign hotels look...I'm beginning to notice that most Nigerians don't appreciate the benefits of creativity. Our lifestyles are just too drab and it reflects on many other things that we create or partake in, e.g our foods, musical tastes, leisure, etc.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:30pm On May 19, 2019
JastSiryin:
I'm not suprised by how much better those foreign hotels look...I'm beginning to notice that most Nigerians don't appreciate the benefits of creativity. Our lifestyles are just too drab and it reflects on many other things that we create or partake in, e.g our foods, musical tastes, leisure, etc.
Everything poorly done in the country without any creativity. Everybody is just after money and that's all.
Too bad.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by 007lss: 5:06pm On May 19, 2019
decatalyst:
This man has special strength.

At this age, he still hop here and there like a 30years old man.

Youth of today, stop drugs and use your body well!
he use to drug as well for any outing
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by stephcat: 5:14pm On May 19, 2019
[quote author=GOFRONT post=78526433] cool

You must be very stupid
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The colour alone sucks. Which way Naija? Una no get taste?
What are they teaching our architects?
How about the colour combination?
Something like these not better?

My broda, I just taya. And what will it cost to have an exciting, interesting design. Will still cost same to desogn and consume almost the same quantity of materials to build. We have a serious problem with mediocrity in Nigeria and we will be complaining that tourism does not exist. Even our airports have some of the worst designs in all of Africa. Lazy copy and paste architecture.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by wakes: 5:54pm On May 19, 2019
Great!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by b50Ifedimma30: 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:58pm On May 19, 2019
Reference:

My broda, I just taya. And what will it cost to have an exciting, interesting design. Will still cost same to desogn and consume almost the same quantity of materials to build. We have a serious problem with mediocrity in Nigeria and we will be complaining that tourism does not exist. Even our airports have some of the worst designs in all of Africa. Lazy copy and paste architecture.
I swear! So annoying that everywhere in the country is littered with the same type of boring designs and colour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
where u run go,my oga?

Nowhere bro. Still in Ph

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:

Nowhere bro. Still in Ph
the whole nairaland dey find u see... welcome back
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
the whole nairaland dey find u see... welcome back

Thanks man. Hardly comment unless it's about movies

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:10pm On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He was received by deputy governor that is what obj reduce to.

Is it an official state function? And in what capacity was obasanjo visiting d state?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:

Thanks man. Hardly comment unless it's about movies
so u dey Association of Nairaland Observers (ANO).. portharcourt annex
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Elumehenry: 10:32pm On May 19, 2019
This hotel is bigger than the photo uploaded here,it's located close to engineering faculty delta state university,Oleh campus
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by chitheo(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2019
vanunu:
The hotel does not look fine, if you build this kind of hotel in owerri , you will find it difficult to get customers.
It looks more like students hostel.
The hotel is very fine.... this is a building i see everyday. The picture didn't do justice to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.