Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (69474 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by alizma: 2:35pm On May 19, 2019
The hotel name ends with Jo obasanjo name ends with Jo. Is it a kind of partnership business because i can trace Jo in the name of the purported owner
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Westsida: 2:37pm On May 19, 2019
vanunu:
The hotel does not look fine, if you build this kind of hotel in owerri , you will find it difficult to get customers.
It looks more like students hostel.

E be like shopping complex for my side here

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 2:38pm On May 19, 2019
vanunu:
The hotel does not look fine, if you build this kind of hotel in owerri , you will find it difficult to get customers.
Exactly my thought. I wouldn't be comfortable lodging there.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
Well, I have nothing to say for now. U all know my opinion when it comes to naija politicians.

We have reached 350 and we need 1000 surveys answered in order to meet the University of Florida's research requirements. Thank you guys for your help so far. Kindly help me further.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
Donmedra:
Gen Alexander Ogomudia

With names like this some people In the east will say they are not edoid or part of edoland but biafra cheesy

Smh...
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 19, 2019
decatalyst:
This man has special strength.

At this age, he still hop here and there like a 30years old man.

Youth of today, stop drugs and use your body well!
That's it. Obasanjo should be close to 90. What he claims as his age isn't his real age. Hes well older than that. God has blessed him with everything life can offer, including good health. Wailers should keep wailing. Hes a child of covenant. Ebora owu
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Florence188: 2:42pm On May 19, 2019
You can make money using your diamond bank Mastercard with current account? Visit here for more http://michaelmorning.xyz/2019/05/18/breaking-newsa-state-in-nigeria-has-passed-a-bill-banning-gambling-like-bet-9ja/
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2019
vanunu:

I swear. I'm a Ph boy, and I've been to lots of states, but the hotels in Owerri, dammit. Na Owerri source of income before that, just as beer palor na ebonyi state source of income

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 19, 2019
Obasanjo made mistakes but he is a good man with friends from all across the country and from all walks of life.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 2:45pm On May 19, 2019
God bless Delta State.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by fancifulasuquo(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2019
Why am seeing just one car abi na one customer them get ?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2019
commissioning a house built with proceeds of loots
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2019
What is der with his outfit nah
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:

I swear. I'm a Ph boy, and I've been to lots of states, but the hotels in Owerri, dammit. Na Owerri source of income before that, just as beer palor na ebonyi state source of income
oboy,see bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Queenboy123(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
CTechHub:
still trying to figure out the special thing in his outfit
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:50pm On May 19, 2019
pahen1991:

Be like say your eye no de see good things. If the hotel de owerri people go patronize still
even in Abuja d hotel go boom.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2019
pahen1991:

Be like say your eye no de see good things. If the hotel de owerri people go patronize still

Oga the structure looks like a school. It's even an eyesore
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by freedomjoshah: 2:53pm On May 19, 2019
Hacker News: Graduate Hacked Government Database And Employ Himself
http://okakasite.com/2019/04/13/hacker-news/
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Jerusallemy: 2:54pm On May 19, 2019
[
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
oboy,see bad mouth

Lol. See this man. Longest time

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He was received by deputy governor that is what obj reduce to.
The Governor was busy commissioning another project.

Must you always comment on every topic

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Aymoi: 3:02pm On May 19, 2019
That's town is my PPA....
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:02pm On May 19, 2019
An hotel is commissioned, negative comments and tribal war in the comment session.
Why?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by pahen1991: 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
blowjohn:

Oga the structure looks like a school. It's even an eyesore
that hotel is better than some hotels in imo state.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2019
joshuaidibia:

Lol. See this man. Longest time
where u run go,my oga?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by jokaka89: 3:25pm On May 19, 2019
You can get lost because of that.
You that ushers have never welcomed in your church before.
You are here talking rubbish.
I PITY YOU.

BuhariAdvocate:
He was received by deputy governor that is what obj reduce to.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
CTechHub:
still trying to figure out the special thing in his outfit
Even me. I even turned phone upside to look at d pix maybe i will get d inspiration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.