Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration (36337 Views)

May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari / MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Hotzone(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2019
Imo, out of sheer pride especially of Owerri people, to brake the jinx of decades streak of gubernatorial elections loss to Orlu constituency, they decided to work in favor of Mbaise man with the stingy stereotype lurking and oozing from the shadows, yet they supported this transition. I am not going to be interested in ur wailing few months later after the inauguration.

I thought Julius Berger should be managing the stadium for the government

Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by hybridblood07(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2019
Everyone knows he will get it money back twice....
eyeview:
More photos.

This is being done from his personal funding as the governor who controls the state's funds have refused to release a dime for the refurbishment of the venue, the Dan Anyiam stadium which has been abandoned for the past 8 years by the government of Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by oforjide: 4:24pm On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I don EPP you add more lol Igbo and shame
why do u always brag with lagos! according to history, the yorubas didn't contribute anything on lagos development. it is an environment that was developed by the resources that comes from the East becos it was then the center of Nigeria so as far as nigeria is concerned it belongs to every nigerian. In conclusion, it is only a fool that brag with lagos just becos it is located in his or her region. "LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND"

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by bigtt76(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2019
You just spoke my mind. Baba will now claim the state owes him cheesy

JubrinElSudan:
He will refund himself later
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by frankmoney(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

You only need to travel and get educated. Travel is part of education. The only igbo state stagnant for 8 years is imo because of APC.
is abia state better than imo ?
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by 9jaRealist: 4:40pm On May 19, 2019
This is liking obsessing over the wedding instead of concentrating on the marriage...what a WASTE of resources! undecided
>
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by bilulu(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

if you're not blind you will see many APC states that's moving fast in development. which of PDP states is developing? okorocha is doing acidic projects? let ikpeazu and gburugburu do at least acidic one two for once now if Easterners won't be ease of their incompetencies
Oga na Okorocha himself even talked of acidic rain spoiling his projects after constructing substandard projects. if u care to tell ursef d truth, there is no governor in Nigeria doing any meaningful project. look at how other countries re developing compare to ours here. there's no meaningful project any governor can point to. we keep applauding mediocracy.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by tsdarkside(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Abakaliki you meant? Lol I dey shame for you

Show me the pics of aba and Enugu

shitt....i fell for it....i tut its another place in south east...
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:48pm On May 19, 2019
Elemosho478:

Last time you checked, you checked on Propaganda and you are suffering from Delusions

Yoruba Land is ahead in all indices of development grin

Imo is not in Yoruba land. Why are you here in this thread?

Why are beheaders all over topic on Imo state? We have no heads for you. Vamoose.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by anonymous1759(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Before Nkor grin grin grin grin one security vote for a month is enough. I'll do the same in his position.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by hopexter(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Definitely cheesy
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by whiskystan: 5:05pm On May 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Over Sabi dey worry you. He will refund himself in 10 folds
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by hopexter(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2019
Just imagine the shameless condition of a state stadium
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by eyeview: 5:12pm On May 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You say this with pride as if the funding is an act of philantrophy. Its a loan the state must reimburse with interest and fees.
What of the governor who collects all funds for even this project but diverted the funds and won't be returned
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by bluke(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Why I no go proud?

Which person from your tribe has ever achieved that feat?

Show us where sanwo olu has spent money since winning or get back under your brown roof and hide.

u r d biggest fool in nigeria.
if he spends 100naira on the renovation, he'll steal 100million naira.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Anambralstson: 5:29pm On May 19, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

But still better than all South East city in Nigeria cheesy
I don’t know why you guy like fooling yourselves stealing pictures claiming to be Ibadan

Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Owaincouncil: 5:35pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Why I no go proud?

Show us where sanwo olu has spent money since winning or get back under your brown roof and hide.
Sanwo olu gave coaster bus to Bethesda home for the blinds.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by JUBILEE2000: 5:44pm On May 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

With interest sef
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Coolbadguy: 5:48pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Why I no go proud?

savagery.......he needs that respond. ahahaha
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by wakes: 5:50pm On May 19, 2019
Great!
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
oforjide:
why do u always brag with lagos! according to history, the yorubas didn't contribute anything on lagos development. it is an environment that was developed by the resources that comes from the East becos it was then the center of Nigeria so as far as nigeria is concerned it belongs to every nigerian. In conclusion, it is only a fool that brag with lagos just becos it is located in his or her region. "LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND"

but I thought the brain surgery was successful ? what happen again?

where did you see me brag with any States here? you people like making your brain free without applying it

Lagos is no man's land and no Eastern had ever grace Lagos top 1 sit, they collect taxes from you, use Yoruba do head of market on top you bunch of imbeciles, Yoruba language remained one of the etiquette of admission to enter Lasu and yet Lagos is still no man's land ?

who do you people brain like this? did ojukwu swear for you people before he runaway from earth?
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Melody25: 6:20pm On May 19, 2019
iberrylee:
Ipobians will go and have a feeling of new stadium, many of them will migrate because of this pooHole stadium looking like abattoir
You SHALL never know peace
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Melody25: 6:23pm On May 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

God forbid that a Yoruba governor-elect will be so naive to declare his incompetence publicly that he is spending money out of pocket to repair a state-owned stadium. May God never ever give us such a governor-elect anywhere in Yorubaland.
You SHALL never know peace
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Anambralstson: 6:55pm On May 19, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

But still better than all South East city in Nigeria cheesy
Quite fooling yourself

Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by 99100(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2019
Tested and trusted.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by slimfit1(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2019
zuchyblink:
Jobless Nigerian youths have found for themselves another man to hate after Okorocha. Even if he turns Imo to Europe some people will still hate him because of his ethnicity

Na lie we are not that stupid do well and we will praise you accordingly that idiot outgoing pretended that he was going to do something marvellous but still didn't.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by b65Ijemma3a7: 8:18pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2019
God bless this govenor elect, now more jobs will be created for the unemployed youths. God bless him abundantly.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by 3Ceagle(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2019
Sometime in March when I was shown the stadium, I could not believe that a a playing pitch is in that location let alone a stadium. On behalf of the Imo people we thank Rochas Okorocha for his self adulated stewardship and bid good bye and for the incoming governor, if you mess up be rest assured that you will be thrown out.
Re: Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration by 3Ceagle(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2019
Hotzone:
Imo, out of sheer pride especially of Owerri people, to brake the jinx of decades streak of gubernatorial elections loss to Orlu constituency, they decided to work in favor of Mbaise man with the stingy stereotype lurking and oozing from the shadows, yet they supported this transition. I am not going to be interested in ur wailing few months later after the inauguration.

I thought Julius Berger should be managing the stadium for the government

Nothing is guaranteed. After all Okorocha was also voted for to come into power by Owerri zone. If the so called "Mbaise man" messes up he will also be voted out. No sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill 250 Terrorists In Kaduna / What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.