Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) (886 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Man Buried For One Year Was Still Breathing VIDEO / How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by informationNaija: 11:06am On May 19, 2019
As shared on Facebook by Chimelum Ajanma,he wrote;
''I was amazed on what I saw just this morning!
My little puppy died last night,decided to bury it early this morning,walked towards a nearby bush,I began to dug! Behold I saw an ancestral pot with a padlock inside tied with some ropes and a torn pictures magneted to it,I thought,maybe they caged his/her marriage,or financial breakthrough,or Destiny.. I quickly broke the padlock and threw it far away!
No love in this County!''
However he is being advised to pray because the result of his act might be drastic..

1 Like

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 19, 2019
tongue
Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by informationNaija: 11:08am On May 19, 2019
Cc lalasticlala,mynd44,ishelove

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by decatalyst(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2019
Airforce1 destiny has been unlocked finally!

Let the raba begin dey enter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by overdrive(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2019
you had to touch juju with your bare hands haba.
Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by NPComplete: 11:16am On May 19, 2019
Fvcking morons. Lol

Ancestral padlock buried for years but it is still shining after a long exposure to the elements. The OP and the Facebook guy needs to have their heads checked.

He quickly broke the padlock and threw it far away but had the time to take a picture of it, right? Also I don't see any pot in the picture. Just sand. Why do I have a feeling that this is a stunt for attention as usual?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 19, 2019
how did he find the key to the padlock? No rust on the padlock too..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20am On May 19, 2019
NPComplete:
Fvcking morons. Lol

Ancestral padlock buried for years but it is still shining after a long exposure to the elements. The OP and the Facebook guy needs to have their heads checked.

ANCESTRAL PADLOCK THAT WASN'T EVEN IN EXISTENCE 10 YEARS AGO.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by SageMK: 11:21am On May 19, 2019
Even though I don't believe in all these nonsense, I've watched enough horror movies to know that the best decision is to bury that padlock & offer some sacrifice.
Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by hahn(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2019
candlewax:
[b]how did he find the key to the padlock? No rust on the padlock too..... shocked[/b]

Lol. Good question

The op's common sense is still locked up somewhere. He should start searching for Davy Jones' locker grin
Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by informationNaija: 11:25am On May 19, 2019
NPComplete:
Fvcking morons. Lol

He quickly broke the padlock and threw it far away but had the time to take a picture of it, right? Also I don't see any pot in the picture. Just sand. Why do I have a feeling that this is a stunt for attention as usual?
look at the pot in the second pix..
No one knows when it was buried,''years'' is just an assumption,it might be buried yesterday..
Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by informationNaija: 11:27am On May 19, 2019
hahn:

Lol. Good question

The op's common sense is still locked up somewhere. He should start searching for Davy Jones' locker grin
read before you comment..
'He broke the key and threw it far away''
Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by hahn(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2019
informationNaija:
read before you comment..
'He broke the key and threw it far away''

So we should fry ice cream?

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by MJBOLT: 11:48am On May 19, 2019
one funny thing is the fact that little children may have buried this kind of stuff during their usual play

3 Likes

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 19, 2019
NPComplete:
Fvcking morons. Lol

He probably shouldn't have used the word ancestral!

2 Likes

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by Uyi168: 12:34am On May 20, 2019
decatalyst:
Airforce1 destiny has been unlocked finally!

Let the raba begin dey enter grin grin
This one off me.. grin

Re: Man Unlocks Ancestral Padlock Found Buried For Years(pictures) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 20, 2019
Looks at what religion has reduced mankind to cheesy

Bunch of morons who are ever ready to believe in ridiculousness

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

''this Nonsense Must Stop!!!''...november 18th To November 24th, 2019 / Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On God's Plan For Him To Become Nigeria's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.