Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Stonebwoy Denies Being Arrested And Handcuffed After Pulling Gun On Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy Denies Being Arrested And Handcuffed After Pulling Gun On Shatta Wale (416 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stonebwoy Denies Being Arrested And Handcuffed After Pulling Gun On Shatta Wale by oluchisimfred: 11:12am On May 19, 2019
Stonebwoy has denied claims of being arrested and handcuffed after he pulled a gun on Shatta Wale, at the VGMA Awards which was held last night. In a statement which countered the report, he stated that chaos at the Awatds was brought under control when the Ghana police intervened. The singer who also revealed that the police team ensured his safety till he got home, also thanked them for their service.

He tweeted; 

Kindly help Me Thank The Ghana Police Force..For Keeping Situations Calmer And At All Cost ENSURED My Safety Up Until I Entered My Gates. I WAS NEVER Arrested Whatsoever As Some Media Reporters Have It!! Thanks to The Counter-terrorism Commander And His Team.. cool

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/19/vgma20-stonebwoy-denies-being-arrested-and-handcuffed-after-he-pulled-a-gun-on-shatta-wale/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Stonebwoy Denies Being Arrested And Handcuffed After Pulling Gun On Shatta Wale by oluchisimfred: 11:16am On May 19, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stonebwoy Denies Being Arrested And Handcuffed After Pulling Gun On Shatta Wale by PetroDollax: 1:51pm On May 19, 2019
Fuckeduppedness. What happens in Ghana stays in Ghana. By the way, how is the news of interest on a supposedly Nigerians forum? Why are you calling lalastica, Sean etc etc? Are you correct? Spend more than me talking about Nigeria,huh? Just a friendly advice.

oluchisimfred:
Stonebwoy has denied claims of being arrested and handcuffed after he pulled a gun on Shatta Wale, at the VGMA Awards which was held last night. In a statement which countered the report, he stated that chaos at the Awatds was brought under control when the Ghana police intervened. The singer who also revealed that the police team ensured his safety till he got home, also thanked them for their service.

He tweeted; 

Kindly help Me Thank The Ghana Police Force..For Keeping Situations Calmer And At All Cost ENSURED My Safety Up Until I Entered My Gates. I WAS NEVER Arrested Whatsoever As Some Media Reporters Have It!! Thanks to The Counter-terrorism Commander And His Team.. cool

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/19/vgma20-stonebwoy-denies-being-arrested-and-handcuffed-after-he-pulled-a-gun-on-shatta-wale/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Stonebwoy Denies Being Arrested And Handcuffed After Pulling Gun On Shatta Wale by itspzpics(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2019
Na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Naira Marley Was Declared Wanted Criminal By The UK Police In 2014 / I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss / Blessing Okoro Claims Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police, "I Got Justice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.