Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Blessing Okoro Claims Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police, "I Got Justice" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Claims Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police, "I Got Justice" (434 Views)

Late Oladips Refused To Release His Album Until He Got Justice For Mohbad(vid) / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Claims Onye Eze Has Been Arrested By The Police, "I Got Justice" by Damyonline: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Blessing Okoro claims Onye Eze whose house she claimed was hers for her 30th birthday has been arrested for humiliating her.

Instagram Dm conversation shared by a blogger shows Blessing Okoro claims Onye Eze has been arrested after he humiliated her on social media to prove that the 7 bedroom house she claimed was actually his.

She wrote;
I got justice

I want you to carry the news

The almighty Onye Eze has been arrested and the Police ordered for his detention and he has been begging

See details >>> https://lailasnews.com/blessing-okoro-claims-onye-eze-has-been-arrested-by-the-police-i-got-justice/

lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

Video: Footballer Michael Essien Dances ZANKU On The Streets Of France / Davido Reveals His Twitter Account Is Under Attack By Hackers. / Forbes!!! Rihanna Is The Richest Female Musician In The World!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.