Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Take A Minute And Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Take A Minute And Read This (330 Views)

Are You Preparing To Write IELTS Exam? Spare Just A Minute And Read This / New Youtuber ..please Spare A Minute And Subscribe ..its Free / Hey Guys....kindly Spare A Minute And Subscribe To My Youtube Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Minute And Read This by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Re: Take A Minute And Read This by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2019
This days e get as e be O
Re: Take A Minute And Read This by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
This days e get as e be O

Bro as in if you see how my Mum was crying over the phone cause she has nothing to give me sef I don cry tire Chai life is not fair at all
Re: Take A Minute And Read This by icenti: 9:04pm On May 19, 2019
i think this should help

House Address
Date

To: The Dean
Faculty of
University of Ilorin, Ilorin
Through: The Head of Department,
Department of Civil Engineering,
University of Ilorin,
Dear sir,
DEFERMENT OF STUDIES FOR 2018/19 ACADEMIC SESSION RAIN SEMESTER
I Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel with the matric number (input matric no) from the Department of Civil Engineering hereby request to defer the session 2018/2019 due to my accommodation issues and financial constraints. My academic profile and school fees payment receipt for 2018/2019 session is being attached to this letter.
Due to the two reason carefully stated above, I humbly request you to consider my deferral request and allow me to commence next session.

Thank you
Yours faithfully

Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel
(phone Number)
Re: Take A Minute And Read This by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

Bro as in if you see how my Mum was crying over the phone cause she has nothing to give me sef I don cry tire Chai life is not fair at all

It's well bro.. Some might find it fake or true!! Jus keep pushing nd the Lord shall see you through!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Needs Help ! Help !! Help!!! University Drops Out / Thread For English Language Learners (if You Think English Language Is Easy) / Quote For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.