Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (24340 Views)

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? / NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by klever18(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2019
samuelson06:
Wow. Can I call them from Ikorodu?
yeah
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by iyatrustee(f): 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
He actually brought the Zainab case to limelight b4 the govt stepped in.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by kenkel: 8:37pm On May 19, 2019
I usually listen to embelembe anytime I visit Abuja, Good work. keep it up sir
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2019
dirtycoin:

How did you come about this information?

Are you under his payroll?

I won't say.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Indomie001: 8:41pm On May 19, 2019
My best program when I was in Abuja.

Pls quote me on how I can continue enjoying that program outside Abuja.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by klever18(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2019
samuelson06:
Indomie001:

samuelson06:
www.Breketeconnect.com
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by kokomaster3d: 8:44pm On May 19, 2019
That Ahmed is highly connected in the Villa. Thats is why Minister, Directors, etc fear him. Once any public officer misbehave, he will report the office to the villa, which will lead to the sack or dismissal of the office.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by kokomaster3d: 8:45pm On May 19, 2019
Indomie001:

Check youtube. its shown live there everyday
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2019
mu2sa2:
And they will say another northerner again.
Enough publicity and goodwill may change people's perception about such appointment
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by gbagyiza: 8:54pm On May 19, 2019
looseweight:
Well done ordinary President..

Putting this frequency on the Internet will give opportunity for those outside the coverage of the stations.

For natural weighloss tips and tummy fat removal, check my profile for live testimonies

Ahmed Isa is a courageous journalist, I remember him to be the originator of oga driver in kaduna one of d most popular radio program then. This guy is a genius.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by hamzeiy: 8:54pm On May 19, 2019
i remember his days as ahmed isah your special road marshal on the programme oga driver in kaduna....he was sacked by the state govt. for saying the truth... i guess that was a blessing in disguise
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2019
Karatum:

He is a good man outwards, but hardly pays his staff salaries. Either he is slashing salaries or lookin for ways to withhold it

Do you have proof concerning this.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

Do you have proof concerning this.

How can I say such thing when I am not an in-house person?
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nbote(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2019
Make una jus download d app sharp sharp to enjoy d program live from anywhere in d country and world... BreketeConnect is d app.. Jus look for it on appstore
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Yaba4sure: 9:06pm On May 19, 2019
Embelembe.......... Olololoooo, haa in haa in... Embelembe ..............olololooo

1 Like

Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by GOFRONT(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2019
How did he get all the Big men phone numbers??
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by CheapDataGuy: 9:16pm On May 19, 2019
How I ended up not listening to this program again is jusy beyond me cry
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by BrokenCock: 9:18pm On May 19, 2019
First time to see positive comments on an entire thread ! Those wey know this man will tell u that he has the nature of Allah in him. God bless Ahmed Isah
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by CheapDataGuy: 9:19pm On May 19, 2019
Karatum:

He is a good man outwards, but hardly pays his staff salaries. Either he is slashing salaries or lookin for ways to withhold it

I hope you know this can be used against in a court and you will be asked to defend your assertion
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by bilulu(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2019
mmb:
Buhari should appoint ordinary Ahmed as Chairman of public complaints commission
that will be the end of his career cuz politicians will rubbish him and he will become one of them
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by MikeBetty(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2019
Please Did You Know The Proceedure Of Laying A Complaint On Brekete Radio Station. I Am In Owerri Imo State? Thanks, You Response Is Highly Appreciated.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by lookgoodingguy: 9:28pm On May 19, 2019
simonlee:
back in February while buying Akara in my area in Kaduna, a Hausa boy vowed not to vote for a particular senator because he campaigned to bring 'human right' to the people.
i asked him if he knew what human rights was and he said 'it's when a father does something to his child and then the child takes him to court'. he then said that such a child should be killed.
i asked the woman to put pepper in my akara which i paid for and went home.

gringringrin
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

I hope you know this can be used against in a court and you will be asked to defend your assertion

Shut up. I know what I am saying
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by dirtycoin(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2019
Karatum:

I won't say.

Lol.

Okay Sis but without details to back up your claims, I doubt you.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by lookgoodingguy: 9:32pm On May 19, 2019
BrokenCock:
First time to see positive comments on an entire thread ! Those wey know this man will tell u that he has the nature of Allah in him. God bless Ahmed Isah

Nature of Allah? shocked Abi i no know english again? SubhanaLlah! shocked
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by crackhouse(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2019
ufondunenye:
Hembelembeeeee.......
Olololooooo........ grin grin
what's this one saying?
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by AlphaT1(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2019
Indomie001:

Download their app on ur android phone and you are good to go!
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by MikeBetty(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2019
Please Is There Any Way One Can Make Complaint To Brekete Radio Station From Any State Maybe With Phone Contact Or Social Media? If Yes Can Somebody Avail Me With Number? Their Is Human Right Abuse I Want To Report Against NPF. Thanks.
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by Talkingboy: 10:00pm On May 19, 2019
Time don dey give signal , signal to do Wetin ? Signal to V......

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice by lamalwhi4u(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2019
I am proudly Brekete family member... "lazy man wake up lazy woman wake up take your life do better thing .dont lie down to expect manner to fall from heaven".......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Beat Download (suitable 4 Rap/afro Hip Hop/ R & B ) / Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter / Top Ten Songs In The Month Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.