Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election (33354 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Tareq1105: 3:53pm On May 19, 2019
biafranrealson:
PDP won the election

Yes, in your dream and on PDP server.

1 Like

Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

If truly you need this money you are begging for... God will send men to intervene in your situation. If you are doing it to defraud people.... expect to face the same in real life. No be swear....
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Westsida: 3:57pm On May 19, 2019
Fayose used to be a very nice politician before jaming the people that has this flat back of Kia picanto car from china shapes head. You must never let them support you in anything!
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On May 19, 2019
wellmax:

We all know you are mad. Keep it to yourself and your folks please.

Na wa for you o.

Do you know him before?

He only quoted Fayose and you just attacked him like that.

You must be in sifia pain.
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Tareq1105: 4:05pm On May 19, 2019
[quote author=Halleumini post=78527801]Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel[/quote

Phone number is not there
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Tareq1105: 4:06pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

His phone number is not there
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2019
CaptainVal:

If truly you need this money you are begging for... God will send men to intervene in your situation. If you are doing it to defraud people.... expect to face the same in real life. No be swear....

Again if I should lie about my predicament I pray it never gets better I am seriously in dire need for this
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by RevBright(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2019
Fayose is nothing but a wailer and that is how he would continue walling till kingdom come.......Alaye is now in political oblivion.
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by hopexter(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Where is the loquacious Fayose now? Has he gone on exile or is he still in sifia pains?

He's here in Okiti pupa treating his neck fragment and relaxing grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by DabuIIIT: 4:58pm On May 19, 2019
Such pettiness..
Never seen a party this ugly and wretched
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by fredoooooo: 4:59pm On May 19, 2019
Peteru in Sifia pain , Dem don push am enter gutter run away grin grin grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Legendguru: 4:59pm On May 19, 2019
hmm
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by DabuIIIT: 5:06pm On May 19, 2019
Fayose the great.
AWO will be proud of you.

grin grin grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by iammo(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Hmmm,so according to you,you were observing like a BAT...

grin grin grin

Borrowing Fayose's exact words lol grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by DabuIIIT: 5:13pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Borrowing Fayose's exact words lol grin

So it's safe to call you Mr iammo B

grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by iammo(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2019
DabuIIIT:

So it's safe to call you Mr iammo B

grin

grin if thats what it takes to troll pdp... then feel free
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by DabuIIIT: 5:23pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

grin if thats what it takes to troll pdp... then feel free

Shattap dia!!!
so na me you want use ya brain for Abi,so you go call mods immediately BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Brightest04(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2019
It's a wonder how the man disappeared from the big mouth radar he used to occupy.
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

fayose deserves whatever mockery comes his way
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by iammo(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Shattap dia!!!
so na me you want use ya brain for Abi,so you go call mods immediately BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin

Small tiny 6months ban is nothing now .. courtesy of nairaland APC. Its just a common ban grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by wakes: 5:45pm On May 19, 2019
Yes o
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2019
Why are they mocking the yoruba man nau?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by DabuIIIT: 6:02pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Small tiny 6months ban is nothing now .. courtesy of nairaland APC. Its just a common ban grin

YOU ARE A CANTAKARUS LAGABUROUS LUBUGRA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by iammo(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2019
DabuIIIT:

YOU ARE A CANTAKARUS LAGABUROUS LUBUGRA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Talk the one wey mods sabi tongue
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by DabuIIIT: 6:57pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Talk the one wey mods sabi tongue

Like...
Give me example na

grin
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

Again if I should lie about my predicament I pray it never gets better I am seriously in dire need for this

Helps beyond your thinking are on the way for you in Jesus' Name.
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by GoldHorse(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2019
THE BATMAN �
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 19, 2019
CaptainVal:

Helps beyond your thinking are on the way for you in Jesus' Name.

Amen only if I am receiving any help right now
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by femicyrus(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2019
Kingsley moghalu also comes to mind not to forget olawepo too
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by Wonderlabius: 8:49pm On May 19, 2019
biafranrealson:
PDP won the election
we are still waiting for certificate of return. 2023 mayb
Re: APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election by yommen: 9:06pm On May 19, 2019
simonlee:
Every politician will boast of winning an election even if the odds are against them. go and ask yahaya bello same question now and you'd be shocked about how confident he is come November.
so, op don't make it look like he flopped because...

Of course every boasts because he feels he has perfect plans to rig the election. Unfortunately, some plans are more perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture / Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison / Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.