Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Put Nigeria First In Picking Your Next Ministers, Ojikutu Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Put Nigeria First In Picking Your Next Ministers, Ojikutu Tells Buhari (226 Views)

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / I Exercised My Constitutional Right In Picking Funke As My Running Mate - Jandor / Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put Nigeria First In Picking Your Next Ministers, Ojikutu Tells Buhari by besti13: 1:15pm On May 19, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has been encouraged to put Nigeria's advantage first in picking his bureau individuals for the second term. Making the intrigue in Lagos, a former appointee legislative head of the state, Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, said the President could prevail in his vision to take Nigeria to the 'Following Level' if he amasses a group made up of individuals who are not just capable of perfect character and trustworthiness.

President Muhammadu Buhari is talking amid the breaking of Ramadan quick with individuals from the government official board, administration boss and heads of MDGs at the Presidential Banquet corridor State House, Monday night in Abuja. "As President Muhammadu Buhari is set to begin his second term, my modest counsel to him is that, while comprising his new bureau, he should put Nigeria's advantage first. It ought not to be work for young men. He should pick a group that will enable him to succeed.

He should search for exceedingly talented and qualified individuals. He ought to likewise oppose the individuals who might need to foist or force unremarkableness on him for their very own and political interests,", she said.

Ojikutu advocates evacuation of capacity to delegate, expel customary rulers from governors While saying that Buhari ought to recall that it is him that Nigerians and successors would consider responsible for the achievement or disappointment of his organization, Ojikutu included:

"It is Buhari's name that will be referenced or recorded ever, and not that of those narrow-minded and voracious lawmakers and people that might need to force individuals on him.

For these individuals, some of them see legislative issues and political workplaces as roads to get the alleged national cake, yet the administration is a genuine business and, for any pioneer that needs to succeed, he should do things that will serve the interests of the country and Nigerians as a rule.

Buhari ought not to pander to the insatiable desires of a couple of childish people." The previous representative senator recognized the Federal Government for the battle against debasement and encouraged the President to venture up the war. Ojikutu called attention to that debasement is one of the variables militating against Nigeria's development and monetary advancement.

read more: https://gistok.ng/put-nigeria-first-in-picking-your-next-ministers-ojikutu-tells-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies Apc’s Candidates’ Elections In Zamfara,Declares / Students Of Caleb University Protest The Suspension Of Two Students Over New Sch / LASG Hands Over New Fleet Of Buses To Public Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.