Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. (19045 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / PDP Delegates From 21 LGAs Storm Maduka's Hometown To Show Solidarity (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Olalekank(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2019
Only sensible things they do
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 19, 2019
Free xbox 1 for us all hurray.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by hopexter(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2019
vastolord4:
Naso! More wasted billions!

Try to embrace good developments and put an end to hardship in your family. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Newbiee: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
They are here to examine INEC server for tribunal
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by FhukaFhuka: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
cool Gbammmm !
etrouble:

Has anyone in your family got to that position?
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Westsida: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
vastolord4:

[s]Mugu.. you think it's just gonna work like that.. like it's free? You gonna learn this is nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by wakes: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
wow
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Newbiee: 3:40pm On May 19, 2019
S
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by greggng: 3:41pm On May 19, 2019
I thought atiku hired this people how come they have been cornered....this him mandate go suffer untill he taya and taya go taya him
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Lucywinsten: 3:44pm On May 19, 2019
[]
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Lucywinsten: 3:48pm On May 19, 2019
[
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 19, 2019
kaen1317:
They should give him the computer or program that will make Nigeria a better place.

Wherever we hear say Bubu travel outside Nigeria big big things de happen....has he return home?
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by vastolord4(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
hopexter:

Try to embrace good developments and put an end to hardship in your family. cheesy

Save space for more sensible comments
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by coputa(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the most educated Vice President in the history of Nigeria.. the undisputed strongest pillar to Buhari's leadership.

A man favoured by God, whose enemy like Saraki called mere commissioner but he's a VP for anther 4 years while saraki remains mere former senator. An envious region wanted his job so badly they made up mocking slurs like houseboy and fulani slave. But God said they wouldnt smell Aso Rock in the past 35 years and next 50 years

meaningless post, Always write something readers will benefit from
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by iammo(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2019
coputa:

Dont be a fool, stop seeking benefitail post from me, cos am not your father... you can post yours as well for you mor0n like minds.. its a free world mr dunce

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by MikeBetty(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2019
johnkay1:
There is something I love about education (schooling), it gives you confidence and makes you stand out. Imagine Osinbajo is somebody else, the delegates would have hired interpreter or used interpreting gadget.

If not they would have been looking at him like this..
Sign Of Low Self-esteem. What Language Are The Delegates Speaking? Did Osibanjo Speak French Or Chinese Or Afrikans To Them? Are They Not From English Speaking Country? Even If They Learn English, Microsoft Official Language Is English, Our Warri Boys Language Is Pigen English Yet They Communicates With Oyibo. Shu

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2019
Please aid my predicament no amount is too small
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On May 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Oluleke statue loading in Owerri

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by olajide8(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2019
akintade59:
Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo received delegates from the Microsoft Corporation led by Phil Spencer, the Executive Vice-President of Gaming.

In a tweet, he stated that President Muhammadu Buhari's administration is exploring all possibilities and opportunities to ensure that broadband connection is available to Nigerians. "We plan to use technology to reduce some of the deficits in the healthcare and educational systems, I understand Microsoft plans to set up African Development Centres in Nigeria and Kenya focused on a long-term ambition to create a global centre for excellence and development.

We will be encouraging Microsoft to explore opportunities and possibilities in Nigeria." he said.

Read more:
https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/osinbajo-received-delegates-from.html

They should block cyber space from yahoo boys, that's all- they put out a scam letter the app traces them and gives us all their details and places them on the interpol list, for arrest anywhere in the world - that's all
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
same cloth all d time....

Stupid comment. What impact will his wardrobe situation have on your life and that of your generation.

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by coputa(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
Technology rules the globe.Nigeria should tap into one area of technology: solar,electronic,mechanical,electrical,and space.This is the only way, Nigeria( Africa) can leave the poverty mark and be recorned with in the comity of nations.
It's a shame that, Nigeria leaders are still proud to receive foreigners, who come here to market their products, without thinking of how to tap from them.
Asians worked hard and they've gone to the moon, make ttheir own cars and electronic gadgets, and we are here mopping.
Our school curriculum should be practical oriented(technology based) .
We should be tired of rotating in one place.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2019
MikeBetty:
Sign Of Low Self-esteem. What Language Are The Delegates Speaking? Did Osibanjo Speak French Or Chinese Or Afrikans To Them? Are They Not From English Speaking Country? Even If They Learn English, Microsoft Official Language Is English, Our Warri Boys Whose Only Language Is Pigen English Communicates With Oyibo. Shu

Guy, you are not so smart. Everybody reading his comment already got the gist. He is indirectly taking a shot at Buhari. Come to think of it, what school do you attend?
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Skidooo(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2019
MEANWHILE:
Right now in Kwara state, the outgoing Sarakite Government in Kwara state is packing everything leftin government house to unknown market.More than 4 loaded trucks covered with tapoling are moving out of Kwara state government penultimate to the handover in 10 days.EFCC please help us!

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 19, 2019
coputa:

Bunch of kids on nairaland. They are very easy to spot. Boy, run along. Your mama need you in the kitchen.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Thalinzrcng: 4:17pm On May 19, 2019
etrouble:

Has anyone in your family got gotten to that position?

Don't be an ediot. Some people are excessively sensitive and irrationally defensive about family.

The odds of lightning striking a man in one year are 1 to 700,000. You aren't likely to be a victim at all of a lightning strike...but thunder on the other hand. Thunder. There are no statistics for thunder yet I hear that, like the genie in Aladdin's lantern, it is oft sent on errands.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by uuzba(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2019
obingo25:
Free xbox 1 for us all hurray.
Dream on
These guy are here to catch otigba boys of computer village, who Pirate all their software
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by holuphisayor(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2019
Haha, Spencer is the head of Xbox.
How does that relate to healthcare?
When he tweeted about his visit, his aim was to push for cloud support for gaming in africa grin
Osinbajo worshipers will always attach sentiments to things like this. Have you asked osinbajo the result of his visit to google headquarters last year? And his promise to help google attain it's billion users. grin

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Hotzone(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2019
Nice one Prof..,,

Meanwhile, LOOM is the current oil BOOM in town
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Chinashopping84: 4:20pm On May 19, 2019
Digital VP not some analog one.we ship from China to Nigeria..check sig below
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by stealthtiger(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2019
etrouble:

Has anyone in your family got to that position?
You need an interpreter

Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike