Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. (19044 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / PDP Delegates From 21 LGAs Storm Maduka's Hometown To Show Solidarity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by stealthtiger(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
they are investing 100 meeeeelion dollars in Kenya and naija aso Africa ICT hub..I hope they will also build a datacentre in naiija
Datacenters? When we can boast of 24 hours electricity for a week
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Rossikk(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2019
kaen1317:
They should give him the computer or program that will make Nigeria a better place.

There is no MAGICAL solution to becoming an advanced nation. It is a step-by-step process of building, learning, adding, failing, and re-learning, until you get there.

It helps to see our numerous problems as business challenges which you can solve using technology in today's digital world.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:27pm On May 19, 2019
With population soaring to 200million it should already be clear why the VP of Gaming visited Nigeria.

There is trouble ahead for us if society adopt the craze to trend in cyber gaming and we succeed in becoming a gaming culture.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Rossikk(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2019
AsiwajuNdigbo:
With population soaring to 200million it should already be clear why the VP of Gaming visited Nigeria.

There is trouble ahead for us if society adopt the craze to trend in cyber gaming and we succeed in becoming a gaming culture.

This is Nigeria. It is bound to happen at some point. Our youths no get chill at all.....They will even add more levels to the gaming thing.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by bigprojectng: 4:38pm On May 19, 2019
Wawu

For your HND to BSC degree conversion program 2019, check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:
Good Morning Nairalanders before I get attacked please I want you to use an open mind to listen to my predicament I school in ilorin a student of civil engineering 300 level my family is going through a very rough patch I mean my problem is so turgid am doing everything in my might to get out if this but all effort proved fruitless I have been here like twice and y'all aided me please I really appreciated your efforts before but now am near my limit nothing to do again both my parents don't have no relatives to aid me no friends absolutely no one below are pictures of early morning chats with my parents am fed up I walk around the streets of ilorin daily thinking of why my life is like this I am thinking so much my mind is glancing towards suicide but I don't want to die I know it will be better I keep hoping but am afraid if this persist I might eventually do it... But I pray it doesn't end up like that I need just 7k for a school project the deadline is near we are asked to make a micro Digester which the cost of production is 7k I don't know who to run to again so I just decided to come here please anything at all anything.. I know some people here might not fall folly of this post but it's okay for what will really help me is an assistance of any means I really appreciate all of y'all God bless the Nairaland Community

My account details
Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Emmanuel
sell your phone, your mom and dad should sell their phone. you will be fine.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by naijajobx: 4:57pm On May 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Erolow(f): 4:57pm On May 19, 2019
Nice one...

Check my signature below if interested in free digital marketing training
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by martineverest(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2019
stealthtiger:

Datacenters? When we can boast of 24 hours electricity for a week
learn to read B4 commenting....u obviously don't know what datacenter means
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2019
banjo022:
sell your phone, your mom and dad should sell their phone. you will be fine.

How will I now make research about the project
How will I forward my project assessment to my LA
A lot of things to consider if I could do what you suggested with little backside I would
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by AmazingELixir: 5:04pm On May 19, 2019
[[s]quote author=iammo post=78527946] cool

Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the most educated Vice President in the history of Nigeria.. the undisputed strongest pillar to Buhari's leadership.

A man favoured by God, whose enemy like Saraki called mere commissioner but he's a VP for anther 4 years while saraki remains mere former senator.

An envious region wanted his job so badly they made up mocking slurs like houseboy and fulani slave. But God said they wouldnt smell Aso Rock in the past 35 years and next 50 years

.[/quote][/s]
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Ologogoro: 5:16pm On May 19, 2019
johnkay1:
There is something I love about education (schooling), it gives you confidence and makes you stand out. Imagine Osinbajo is somebody else, the delegates would have hired interpreter or used interpreting gadget.

If not, they would have been looking at him like this..

Are you now saying education and schooling are the same ?
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2019
maryjames9:

Stupid comment. What impact will his wardrobe situation have on your life and that of your generation.
my friend...he is a country rep and should b flexible in his dressing
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Bridget95(f): 5:18pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:
cool

Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the most educated Vice President in the history of Nigeria.. the undisputed strongest pillar to Buhari's leadership.

A man favoured by God, whose enemy like Saraki called mere commissioner but he's a VP for anther 4 years while saraki remains mere former senator.

An envious region wanted his job so badly they made up mocking slurs like houseboy and fulani slave. But God said they wouldnt smell Aso Rock in the past 35 years and next 50 years

what have you used aso rock to achieve, is it quality water,quality education, quality electric power supply, quality of life?nothing except making Nigeria poverty capital of the world.That should tell you about low IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by iammo(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2019
Bridget95:
what have you used aso rock to achieve, is it quality water,quality education, quality electric power supply, quality of life?nothing except making Nigeria poverty capital of the world.That should tell you about low IQ.

We have functional seaport, and international airport while you lots would soon get Enugu international airport closed and no working port since independence, education wise UI and convenant rocks, economy wise we have highest igr and fdi, transportation wise three of our 6 state now have standard guage lines, and power supply, we have i highest number of power plants, from olorunshogo plant to zengheru.. and if not for you leeches we would boost of 24/7 power. Name whatever life index and you see God favours us and you lot are relegated to compete.with northeast.

So if you have any sense you wont bring this up when your brothers are trooping to our cities to make a living from our crumbs

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by wakes: 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by b46Ifechib98: 6:05pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

We have functional seaport, and international airport while you lots would soon get Enugu international airport closed and no working port since independence, education wise UI and convenant rocks, economy wise we have highest igr and fdi, transportation wise three of our 6 state now have standard guage lines, and power supply, we have i highest number of power plants, from olorunshogo plant to zengheru.. and if not for you leeches we would boost of 24/7 power. Name whatever life index and you see God favours us and you lot are relegated to compete.with northeast.

So if you have any sense you wont bring this up when your brothers are trooping to our cities to make a living from our crumbs

You see why I asked you about you IQ level? I asked how you have used the aso rock power to make Nigeria a place that is better than Rwanda instead of the poverty capital of the world in terms of provision of basic amenities for the Nigerian populace in general and you went so low to brag about sea port and airport that a failed state like Somalia has.check you head man,check it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Bridget95(f): 6:10pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

So if you have any sense you wont bring this up when your brothers are trooping to our cities to make a living from o1ur crumbs

You see why I asked you about you IQ level? I asked how you have used the aso rock power to make Nigeria a place that is better than Rwanda instead of the poverty capital of the world in terms of provision of basic amenities for the Nigerian populace in general and you went so low to brag about sea port and airport that a failed state like Somalia has.You bragged about my brothers eating from your crumbs but from the crumbs they own most of the choices properties that you lots are envious about check you head man,check it and upgrade your IQ.
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Samyj247: 6:14pm On May 19, 2019
Hotzone:
Nice one Prof..,,
Meanwhile, LOOM is the current oil BOOM in town
give me link
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 19, 2019
johnkay1:
There is something I love about education (schooling), it gives you confidence and makes you stand out. Imagine Osinbajo is somebody else, the delegates would have hired interpreter or used interpreting gadget.

If not, they would have been looking at him like this..
if he's son insults your father now, you'll say he lacks manners.
One of those ways you respect your parents is by not bringing insults to them
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Mary360(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2019
Join now an get your reward and earn money from your first registration

http://silamagov.ru/90345//YpOJZ/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5332984&i=5332984

Follow and win your point now
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
same cloth all d time....
pls buy him more
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by ehinmowo: 7:37pm On May 19, 2019
etrouble:

Has anyone in your family got to that position?

receive sense na. does that mean that what he said about educatioj is wrong?
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by b3bEzinneb84: 10:51pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 23, 2019

How will I now make research about the project
How will I forward my project assessment to my LA
A lot of things to consider if I could do what you suggested with little backside I would
you can use d cafe or ur friend's, neighbour's. just anyone
Re: Osinbajo Received Delegates From Microsoft Corporation. by booksrite(f): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2019

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Behind Rivers Crisis - Tinubu / Photos: Jonathan Receiving His Honorary Doctorate Degrees From Bingham Universit / Bukola Saraki Cuts His 55th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.