Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help (600 Views)

Tadalafil Is The Substance That Makes Vimax Active / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Chemical Substance That Can Cause Hallucinations When Injected To Human Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 19, 2019
I've tried all i can but the thoughts keep coming. Only time i feel better is immediately after waking up but before 5 mins it just starts all over again.

Sometimes i just feel like walking in front of a moving vehicle...

I need help

I need something to save me from my thoughts

It's like grace has deserted me..

I've become so unlucky these days it's like i was cursed..

Just this month of may which is my birthmonth , 3 bad things has happened to me already..

When will it end
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Blue3k(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2019
Dont medicate talk to someone if you can. Then go outside ex ersize find something enjoyable to do. There's healthier ways to deal with depression.
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Davash222(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2019
Walking in front of a moving vehicle is the beginning of your depression and problems.

Problems never leave us the way they find us. Always remember this, and keep the spirit going.
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Modecaih: 1:57pm On May 19, 2019
Jesus is the only answer you need my bro,,,a life without Christ is full of crisis,,,come unto him all yea that have heavy burden and he shall give you peace..
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Kaceman(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2019
My guy Get active build relationships make money invest get a dog
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:35pm On May 19, 2019
It is called BUHARI effect

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by nengibo: 2:36pm On May 19, 2019
Reconnect with family and friends, engage yourself with hobbies you had in the past that made you happy like singing, writing, dancing whatever your fancy was, but most especially pray and read the word of God
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 19, 2019
Edoloaded:
I've tried all i can but the thoughts keep coming. Only time i feel better is immediately after waking up but before 5 mins it just starts all over again.

I need help

Just this month of may which is my birthmonth , 3 bad things has happened to me already..

When will it end

broke is the major cause of depression for black man - then other misfortunes follows largely bc ur mind is on negative drive.

you can overcome it by simply assuring yourself that no matter how bad it is, it will surely turn out good sooner or later.

just tell yourself you must ride out the storm. believe me it will be over soon.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by princemillla(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2019
Bros get ur self drunk atleast once or twice. Belive me good tots will come ur mind.

There is nothing wrong with you bro u r not cursed. Depression only set in if you allow it.

If you fail in whatever u r doing, try another one. There can never be 10 without 1. Start afresh and at everytime u fail. Try to find out why and put them to correction on ur next try.

Ask the successful ones what they went thru. That pavilion is not built on water but sweat.

Think bout this my pieces and ponder all over over and over again. Life is too sweet my dear
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Francisayo(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2019
All this advice are for me.....like seriously....seems d heaven is coming down on me.....Joblessness is taking away my joy and hope....Help me, God!
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by TheTourist: 2:48pm On May 19, 2019
Exactly the way I feel. The only time I have peace of mind is when I'm asleep. Some times I feel like sleeping and not waking up
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by naturalman: 2:52pm On May 19, 2019
GO OUT AND TAKE ONE OR TWO BOTTLES, YOU WILL BE FREE FROM THOSE TRASH.
IT MAY SOUND STUPID BUT IT IS THE REALITY
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by wirinet(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2019
Edoloaded:

I need help

When will it end

You need to see a doctor, a psychiatrist. Depression is a mental health issues that is under diagnosed in Nigeria. We generally do not take mental diseases seriously.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 19, 2019
Exercise every morning.
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by tsdarkside(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2019
Edoloaded:

I need help

When will it end

get a job....do something....
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by nabiz(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2019
Bros pls can can u chart me on 08135884401. Pls note I am not going to give u money or anything. I only have council to give and believe me you will not regret it because I was once in your shoe.
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by tsdarkside(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2019
Francisayo:
All this advice are for me.....like seriously....seems d heaven is coming down on me.....Joblessness is taking away my joy and hope....Help me, God!

why is it hard for some people to get a job....??

in nigeria its even easy to be self-employed sef....

even goverment has programms to assist....

sooo,what is all this blabbing about....??

dont mess around with depression....its a dangerous desease....

dont forget who you are....you are nigerians....

move or perish....!!
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Casptainspecial: 3:16pm On May 19, 2019
The last time I lost all my savings to travel agent was when I experienced serious depression. Many tried to encourage me that every disappointment is a blessing but i didn't believe it until I got a new opportunity to make cool money for myself

Just engage urself in any activity that would occupy ur mind and time

With time yu will get over it

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by NwaNimo1(m): 3:17pm On May 19, 2019
Sniper.
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by tsdarkside(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2019
Casptainspecial:
The last time I lost all my savings to travel agent was when I experienced serious depression. Many tried to encourage me that every disappointment is a blessing but i didn't believe it until I got a new opportunity to make cool money for myself

Just engage urself in any activity that would occupy ur mind and time

With time yu will get over it

exactly....
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by tsdarkside(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Sniper.

kiiikikiki....this guy dont understand who he is askin advice from....

we are nigerians....we all have to hussle....

you come weak,we will tell you to jump from a bridge....

but,seriously....

Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by chiommy123(f): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
People have been depressed in time past but they never thought of ending their lives whats happening now? You'll be amazed the number of persons thinking of suicide
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by tsdarkside(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2019
hmmm,but this depression stuff is gettin more and more in nigeria.... undecided undecided

i remember as a child,our igbo neighbor wakin up every day around 4oclock to go sell newspaper on the street around tinubu square all day....

new generations of nigerians are not used to this kind of stuff no more.... undecided undecided
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Amuocha: 3:27pm On May 19, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by alezzy13: 5:21pm On May 19, 2019
naturalman:

princemillla:
Bros get ur self drunk atleast once or twice. Belive me good tots will come ur mind.

There is nothing wrong with you bro u r not cursed. Depression only set in if you allow it.

If you fail in whatever u r doing, try another one. There can never be 10 without 1. Start afresh and at everytime u fail. Try to find out why and put them to correction on ur next try.

Ask the successful ones what they went thru. That pavilion is not built on water but sweat.

Think bout this my pieces and ponder all over over and over again. Life is too sweet my dear

Drinking is only a temporary fix. As soon as he gets sober, the thoughts come flooding back. (and may be worse)
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 19, 2019
Edoloaded:

I need help

When will it end
You are not alone but what matters is how you handle your problems. You said u are unlucky I laugh in Spanish but I do spare you my tales by moonlight and encourage you to continue distracting your mind till you find a solution to your problem.
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by Uyi168: 7:44pm On May 19, 2019
naturalman:

Alcohol makes u feel alright for a while..
When the effects wear off, the depression sets in once again..
Even leaving u worse off..
Not also forgetting addiction problems..
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by GossipCheff(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2019
princemillla:

I dont think drinking is the best option, especially when you look at the 10 Negative Side Effects of Alcohol.
For a person that is depressed i feel it is the wrong way to go about it.
Re: I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help by jbblues24(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

(1) (Reply)

Calculate Your Ovulation, Fertile And Safe Days In 9 Steps. / Herbal Alternative : How To Unblock Fallopian Tube And Get Pregnant / Doctors And Nurses Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.