Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Doctors And Nurses Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Nurses Please Help (601 Views)

Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Nurses Please Help by curvyqueen(f): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please Give Me List of Foods to Avoid When Your Sugar Level is Above 235
Re: Doctors And Nurses Please Help by NAJALYN: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
If you are diabetic, why not take STC30 for cure.

More on Stem Cell STC30 Therapy:

When you take 1 Satchet of Stem Cell STC30, it activates 80% of Cells in the Body, and this will multiply to billions.

It helps to Prevent, Control and Reverse over 134 ailments.
Stem Cell STC30 Therapy can heal any disease, depending on damage done to the body, from day 1 – 6 months. But within 3 – 7 days of taking the Therapy, changes can be noticed.

Stem Cells transform into Cells required by the body; they replace dead Cells, repair Cells damaged by diseases in the body, and also replace Organ Cells like Kidneys, Liver, Heart, etc. Also they multiply rapidly.

Stem Cells aid our body to function effectively.

Stem Cell STC30 is all organic, as it is extracted from plants, and so it has no side effects. It can be taken by Children, and Adults.

But Doctors in the Group
advise that pregnant women should not take it, though there has been no documented side effects.

But STC30 has helped married couples with fertility problem to have Children of their own.

The Stem Cell STC30 Therapy has unlimited power. It cures any type of disease in the body.

Please read the Post here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/03/more-on-stem-cell-stc30-therapy/
Re: Doctors And Nurses Please Help by AngryParrot1: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2019
curvyqueen:
Please Give Me List of Foods to Avoid When Your Sugar Level is Above 235
Avoid starchy foods like yam, cassava and corn products. Avoid rice. Although there is one for diabetics, but I usually recommend avoiding it totally. Avoid bread unless it is made of wheat. Avoid anything sweet. Avoid packaged foods like pasta & noodles.
For fruits, since d sugar is already high, avoid sugarcane, pineapples, bananas & apples. Avoid honey too. Although some would argue about honey, but I say that NATURAL honey is now a rare commodity. Too much human interference. Most honeys are now hybrids, as well as most foods.

Diabetes is 100% curable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors And Nurses Please Help by curvyqueen(f): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Avoid starchy foods like yam, cassava and corn products. Avoid rice. Although there is one for diabetics, but I usually recommend avoiding it totally. Avoid bread unless it is made of wheat. Avoid anything sweet. Avoid packaged foods like pasta & noodles.
For fruits, since d sugar is already high, avoid sugarcane, pineapples, bananas & apples. Avoid honey too. Although some would argue about honey, but I say that NATURAL honey is now a rare commodity. Too much human interference. Most honeys are now hybrids, as well as most foods.

Diabetes is 100% curable!

Thank you so much, I appreciate you.

But do I have to avoid some kind of soup, fish or meat

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Nurses Please Help by AngryParrot1: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
curvyqueen:

Thank you so much, I appreciate you.

But do I have to avoid some kind of soup, fish or meat
Soup is ok. so far as it is not made from any of the other listed things. more vegetables will definitely help. you can eat more fish than meat. this is from a more broad health perspective.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Yourself From Scorpion Bite / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ondo State Contributory Health Commission / Natural Ways To Treat Yellowish Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.