Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him (971 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by Gistpeeps: 1:58pm On May 19, 2019
The man who appeared to be a Jew was seen spitting and then attacking the helpless woman with an object while some men who were heard laughing kept on filming and didn't stand up for her.

The video started with a white woman approaching the black woman to exchange pleasantries before the white man who was dressed as a Jew then spat on her. He later went on to attack the lady by hitting her on the head with an object.

At one point, a man confronted one of the men filming and accused him of being a racist.

Watch The Video

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/Whiteman-Caught-On-Camera-Spitting-Attacking-A-Black-Woman-And-No-One-Stop-Him.html

1 Share

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by Gistpeeps: 2:05pm On May 19, 2019
tongue
Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by daddytime(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2019
Useless stinking Jews...That's what they are known for.

Hitler should have been allowed to erase them all...very arrogant and racist twerps.

Na so I nearly blind one eye inside train from Bruxells to Paris. We were seated opposite each other and he was trying to give me attitude..na pidgin I take warn the bastard.

The morafucker deserved this if I was there...

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by MJBOLT: 5:36pm On May 19, 2019
i did not know there are yellow buses with nigerian licence plate in brussels

daddytime:
Useless stinking Jews...That's what they are known for.

Hitler should have been allowed to erase them all...very arrogant and racist twerps.

Na so I nearly blind one eye inside train from Bruxells to Paris. We were seated opposite each other and he was trying to give me attitude..na pidgin I take warn the bastard.

The morafucker deserved this if I was there...
Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by IamD18: 5:38pm On May 19, 2019
It automatically becomes "Racism" once a white man/woman is seen attacking a black man/woman, but when we see black attacking black, we won't bother much.

The truth remains that blacks are the problem blacks have.

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by czarina(f): 5:38pm On May 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
i did not know there are yellow buses with nigerian licence plate in brussels

You just rushed to quote without even comprehending what he said.

Go back and read it, but this time, carry your brain follow

2 Likes

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by MJBOLT: 5:42pm On May 19, 2019
i should comprehend the lies he wrote there abi.i'm not gullible like you maybe you need your brain

czarina:
You just rushed to quote without even comprehending what he said.

Go back and read it, but this time, carry your brain follow
Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by czarina(f): 5:47pm On May 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
i should comprehend the lies he wrote there abi

He may have lied but it's none of our business.

You should read properly before quoting because you clearly thought the picture he attached was the one from his story.

Read to understand not pouncing on people's mention. No one earns credits by being an online savage.

2 Likes

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by czarina(f): 5:50pm On May 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
i should comprehend the lies he wrote there abi.i'm not gullible like you maybe you need your brain

Classic Nairaland "likes" hunting creature. You just had to edit your comment.

No worry, when it reaches front-page, you go chop "likes". cool

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by MJBOLT: 5:53pm On May 19, 2019
so editing the comment is now likes hunting,if i was hunting for likes i would be insulting buhari all day in the polictics section

czarina:
Classic Nairaland "likes" hunting creature. You just had to edit your comment.

No worry, when it reaches front-page, you go chop "likes". cool

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by czarina(f): 5:56pm On May 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
so editing the comment is now likes hunting,if i was hunting for likes i would be insulting buhari all day in the polictics section

Get out of my mention and go and hustle for likes on another thread.

E go be cool cool

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Caught On Camera Spitting, Attacking A Black Woman And No One Stop Him by MJBOLT: 5:58pm On May 19, 2019
look at this dumbass,who mentioned who first

czarina:
Get out of my mention and go and hustle for likes on another thread.

E go be cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Has Started Scaming Customers... Beware! / Lady Disgrace For Stealing Cooking Oil In Super Market / Share Your Experience If You Were Beaten In Ibadan Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.