Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila (19202 Views)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Earthquake3: 4:32pm On May 19, 2019
[s]
awoyam1:
Tinubu is a strategist. He would eventually step down for Osinbajo. He knows how to play the game and his intelligence is way above the average Nigerian politician.

Real godfathers don’t run executive govt, they stay behind the show. However he has to put out an aura he wants the sit so whoever he steps down for would be loyal to him.

Any govt since 1999, the godfathers or ‘cabals’ are usually not the sitting president. It was only between 2003-2007 that Obasanjo managed to run the show himself using ‘Mr. Fix it’ Anenih and party chairmen.

Presidents are too busy travelling the country and the world.

A real godfather does not sit in Aso Rock.

Tinubu knows this.

[/s]

Say that without crying
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 19, 2019
I have been resilient since I swear I have not seen a penny please Nairalanders I have limited time left please check my signature this is really important my life is on the line my mental state of mind is on the line I don't want to give up on life now please anything nothing is little
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by funshint(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2019
Tribune is a core PDP propaganda newspaper; so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by AngelicBeing: 8:23pm On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One thing I have come to realize recently is that the North are ready to sacrifice the position of the SPEAKER to the SE in a bid to demystify the drug baron completely.

A close friend of the El-Rufai camp gave me an insight on how they plan to bring Tinubu down and cripple his influence.

Jason will be here to view how things unfolds.
Hian, Tinubu will not be crippled, he is the Jagaban and the Emperor extraordinaire of lagos Kingdom and he will continue to eat amala, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken and turkey plus Hennessey and Jack Daniels from the kingdom of lagos / all his cronies / stooges and from the federal government, Tinubu is the current Maradona of Nigerian politics, he understands Nigeria politics very well more than Buhari your burukutu president cheesy

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by MyGeneration(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One thing I have come to realize recently is that the North are ready to sacrifice the position of the SPEAKER to the SE in a bid to demystify the drug baron completely.

A close friend of the El-Rufai camp gave me an insight on how they plan to bring Tinubu down and cripple his influence.

You are an Imposter. Stop parading as a deltan

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by JasonScoolari: 8:27pm On May 19, 2019
MyGeneration:

You are an Imposter. Stop parading as a deltan
Cc; Efewestern, Sanchez01, Ladygudhead, and bishopkay. grin grin grin
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by JuanDeDios: 8:29pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Well, Ekwueme was thinking rationally like a normal igbo man, who feels he must step aside and allow party supremacy override his personal ambition of being president. He stood down for Obasanjo and in the end, all Igbos and other Nigerians voted Obasanjo into power. The man that even fought him bitterly was Falae, his yoruba egba man.

Tinubu represents the average yorubaman who will first think tribe and want to grab everything on the table as if he's the most hungry person out there.

That's why I think the concept of Nigeria as a united country is utter rubbish. But we don't need to worry too much, the country will most definitely self destruct. The SW is already pressing the button.
Ekwueme CONTESTED the primary and LOST to Obasanjo. Or isn't that what happened again? Ekweme lost because the generals and the northern powerbrokers felt it was best to have a Yoruba man because of the Abiola matter. The northern and SW delegates at the Jos convenston voted for Obasanjo while SE support was shared between Ekweme and Jim Nwobodo. Olu Falae was chosen by his party the AD and he ran agaisnt Obasanjo in that capacity. Falae carried the SW but Obasanjo carried the PDP strongholds of north, SS and SE. Falae lost fairly and later congratulted Obadanjo. Stop trying to confuse people with your own version of history. The odds were stacked against Ekweme but stop lying that he stepped down for Obasanjo or anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by kingi777: 8:33pm On May 19, 2019
Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba is the speaker of the 9th national assembly by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by happney65: 8:36pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

Well, Ekwueme was thinking rationally like a normal igbo man, who feels he must step aside and allow party supremacy override his personal ambition of being president. He stood down for Obasanjo and in the end, all Igbos and other Nigerians voted Obasanjo into power. The man that even fought him bitterly was Falae, his yoruba egba man.

Tinubu represents the average yorubaman who will first think tribe and want to grab everything on the table as if he's the most hungry person out there.

That's why I think the concept of Nigeria as a united country is utter rubbish. But we don't need to worry too much, the country will most definitely self destruct. The SW is already pressing the button.

There is no way any other person could be president in 1999 except the yoruba's..It was a compensation against the death of Abiola and that is a fact..But when the south-west called for GEJ to be president after the death of yarudua we were not hungry then?Hunn?When we voted for GEJ in 2011 we were full then abi?or when two of our states,Oyo and Ondo voted for PDP against our own son which is the Vice President we were not hungry for power abi?When people like you paint yoruba as tribal bigots like you i just shake my head for una..In case you dont know,we yoruba's are the least tribalistic in Nigeria and that is a Fact!

Guess you are from the south-east,Do you know what you need to do if you want to be President?Just be united..from 1999 to 2003,the position of Senate Presidency was zoned to the south-east,You guys removed all of them because of greed..nothing but greed..It had to take PDP to send a strongly worded message to you guys that if any senate president is removed again they will take the position away from the south-east..It was only Anyim Pius Anyim that wasnt removed..Others of Igbo extraction were removed from office by their fellow Igbo Men and Women..

P.S.I am not a Fan of Tinubu nor Buhari nor the Errand Boy Osinbande..Just laying the facts for you tribal bigots

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Odingo1: 8:38pm On May 19, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Ekweme CONTESTED the primary and LOST to Obasanjo. Or isn't that what happened again? Ekweme lost because the generals and the northern powerbrokers felt it was best to have a Yoruba man because of the Abiola matter. The northern and SW deletes at the Jos convenston voted for Obasanjo while SE support was shared between Ekweme and Jim Nwobodo. Olu Falae was chosen by his party the AD and he ran agaisnt Obasanjo in that capacity. Falae carried the SW but Obasanjo carried the PDP strongholds of north, SS and SE. Falae lost fairly and later congratulted Obadanjo. Stop trying to confuse people with your own version of history. The odds were stacked against Ekweme but stop lying that he stepped down for Obasanjo or anybody.
If Yorubas was giving a president on a plater of gold because of Abiola, why cant they support the same for Igbos so that both APC and PDP will field Igbo candidate as was done for them in 1999. It is very unfortunate that Yorubas is making it as if Obasanjo became president by their own making whereas it was giving to them for compensation by other Nigerians, they did not even vote for Obasanjo self, the one they use to jump up and down that they have produced a president before.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Buhari is the last political Godfather that will come out of core North (NW $ NE). many dont Know Tinubu has allies in core North before Apc merger. cheesy and has it stands the second most powerful politican in Nigeria after buhari is Tinubu.
the likes of shettima, Ribadu, wammako, Ganduje, masari, lawan, coas buratai, e.t.c belongs to Tinubu camp. they re the new face of northern power bloc after buhari leaves powercheesy cheesy
even the stubborn yahaya bello has realised this lately and has paid homage to bourdilon recently.
Even the way u talk shows u are one of the hopelessness of the nation.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Skelewu: 8:48pm On May 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you really know how politicking works. Tinubu will definetly play those olodo the same card he played amosun in ogun state.he used yayi as a distraction to amosun and his camp while dapo abiodun was breaking into the enemy stronghold. the media and northern mumu politicians have been kept busy with Tinubu presidency while the main president to be is closing ranks and building bridges, before those idiots realise tinubu presidency was a joker the president to be would have built a formidable team before the opposition camp wakes up.

You guys really think too much of your tin god.

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by iammo(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2019
Odingo1:

If Yorubas was giving a president on a plater of gold because of Abiola, why cant they support the same for Igbos so that both APC and PDP will field Igbo candidate as was done for them in 1999. It is very unfortunate that Yorubas is making it as if Obasanjo became president by their own making whereas it was giving to them for compensation by other Nigerians, they did not even vote for Obasanjo self, the one they use to jump up and down that they have produced a president before.

Perhaps when an Igbo man also die in detention fighting for democracy or not running away like ojuckwu , oby ezekwesili or nnadi kanu then you can get presidency on a platter of Gold, but till then prepare your best man for 2023 like others and come and battle we yoruba your mates.

ps: while everone steped down for obasanjo the prison candidate alex ekweume boldly contested

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Westsida: 8:58pm On May 19, 2019
Another Made in Igbo land news for the Phlatheaded beasts of no Nation from the barren land that’s always squatting in another mans land to self-service on!
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by BuhariAdvocate: 8:59pm On May 19, 2019
This blogger self Tinubu is not going for president.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by bishopkay: 9:01pm On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Leave am brother!
òmòshare na ekpa
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Westsida: 9:04pm On May 19, 2019
[s]
Odingo1:

[/s]

It’s Biyafraud or death! No changing of tone!
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by JasonScoolari: 9:04pm On May 19, 2019
bishopkay:

Leave am brother!
òmòshare na ekpa
Na really big Ekpà.

Osè Migwo!
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Efewestern: 9:10pm On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I don't even know what to tell that dude, it's like your comments are really tormenting some lads on here.

I greet Oniovo.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Mcreloaded(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2019
After reading all the posts no one mentioned Oshiomhole, I laugh in pidgin.

I can beat my chest and say any politician that Oshiomhole supports will likely come out victorious.
I am yet to see any battle that Oshiomhole lost be it local or national.

Joke apart Oshiomhole Baba always find a way of coming out top

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by kernel01: 9:16pm On May 19, 2019
awoyam1:
Tinubu is a strategist. He would eventually step down for Osinbajo. He knows how to play the game and his intelligence is way above the average Nigerian politician.

Real godfathers don’t run executive govt, they stay behind the show. However he has to put out an aura he wants the sit so whoever he steps down for would be loyal to him.

Any govt since 1999, the godfathers or ‘cabals’ are usually not the sitting president. It was only between 2003-2007 that Obasanjo managed to run the show himself using ‘Mr. Fix it’ Anenih and party chairmen.

Presidents are too busy travelling the country and the world.

A real godfather does not sit in Aso Rock.

Tinubu knows this.

You think Osibanjo can we El-Rufai in primaries, hahahahah.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by JasonScoolari: 9:16pm On May 19, 2019
Efewestern:

I don't even know what to tell that dude, it's like your comments are really tormenting some lads on here.

I greet Oniovo.
That's why I have to call you guy's to help me see the high level of stupidity borne out of ignorance.

Greetings Osharè.

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Racoon(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2019
Nigerian politics is so intrudging. sad
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by JuanDeDios: 9:23pm On May 19, 2019
Odingo1:

Lol at blue. Well, they've produced a president, haven't they?

Yes, the presidency was conceded to them in 1999 (by the north whose majority number is their power) but it wasn't on a platter of gold. Abiola went all out to fight for his mandate. He died, remember? People were assassinated, exiled or jailed. That was the sacrifice that came first.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you really know how politicking works. Tinubu will definetly play those olodo the same card he played amosun in ogun state.he used yayi as a distraction to amosun and his camp while dapo abiodun was breaking into the enemy stronghold. the media and northern mumu politicians have been kept busy with Tinubu presidency while the main president to be is closing ranks and building bridges, before those idiots realise tinubu presidency was a joker the president to be would have built a formidable team before the opposition camp wakes up.
You guys give the boudillon dude too much credit.I remember they had to use bullion van to dole out cash.The only strategy is throwing money at simpletons like you all.Anyway,if it helps you sleep at night, all well and good..but remember that hunger continues tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by ORIENTATION101: 9:51pm On May 19, 2019
TheWrita:
You guys give the boudillon dude too much credit.I remember they had to use bullion van to dole out cash.The only strategy is throwing money at simpletons like you all.Anyway,if it helps you sleep at night, all well and good..but remember that hunger continues tomorrow morning.
scumbag i am not the cause of your miserable life.did The bullion Van Man stop your ancestors from giving you a good life.failures blame everybody except themselve. go and get a life oponu
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by bjnice(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I have screen shot this ur comments, I will definitely remind you after the outcome of the national assembly election. Please don't deny ur source from El-rufai camp, since you guys have shift from Atiku camp to El-rufai all bcoz of ur hatred for Tinubu. Were as a Yoruba Man, I do not even wish evil for ur leaders. Why are you guys such a terrible being.

5 Likes

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by femolii: 10:07pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:
wink I said it

Tinubu should ask Awolowo, Abiola and Diya why they never made it to the top. They were sacrificed for the sake of northern interest.

It took the decision of southerners in PDP, Ekwueme and some other politicians to make Obasanjo president.

We are waiting and watching.
Keep quiet there who did you make president, just because of a Yoruba man all OSU's gang up with their masters. let me tell you OSU Awolowo is better than your azik and ojukwu now tell me who make Jonathan president ? and you can not even make any of your brother in the south east President big shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Bandits Moving To Dislodge Buhari From Aso Rock: Afenifere / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government / Saraki And Ekeweremadu's Forgery Trial Stalled In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.