Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila (19196 Views)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by JasonScoolari: 10:10pm On May 19, 2019
bjnice:

I have screen shot this ur comments, I will definitely remind you after the outcome of the national assembly election. Please don't deny ur source from El-rufai camp, since you guys have shift from Atiku camp to El-rufai all bcoz of ur hatred for Tinubu. Were as a Yoruba Man, I do not even wish evil for ur leaders. Why are you guys such a terrible being.
I would have preferred you use VAR.

Mtchewwww.

Ekpà!
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by bjnice(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Femi Gbajabiamila the crook who ran away from the USA after duping his clients will not be speaker. I tell you this with authority. I have 2 family friends in the House of reps.

That acclaimed power that be, u are forming that you are well connected niyen. Please do the maths 360-2 u know the answer already.
You guys are terrible oh, what you can't get u demonize others not to have it. Keep hating hope it will take you guys to the next level.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by femolii: 10:30pm On May 19, 2019
Odingo1:

If Yorubas was giving a president on a plater of gold because of Abiola, why cant they support the same for Igbos so that both APC and PDP will field Igbo candidate as was done for them in 1999. It is very unfortunate that Yorubas is making it as if Obasanjo became president by their own making whereas it was giving to them for compensation by other Nigerians, they did not even vote for Obasanjo self, the one they use to jump up and down that they have produced a president before.
Don't cry both falae and obasanjo are Yoruba's, so continue with your hate so that Yoruba's can vote for you .

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by comradee1248: 10:36pm On May 19, 2019
awoyam1:
Tinubu is a strategist. He would eventually step down for Osinbajo. He knows how to play the game and his intelligence is way above the average Nigerian politician.

Real godfathers don’t run executive govt, they stay behind the show. However he has to put out an aura he wants the sit so whoever he steps down for would be loyal to him.

Any govt since 1999, the godfathers or ‘cabals’ are usually not the sitting president. It was only between 2003-2007 that Obasanjo managed to run the show himself using ‘Mr. Fix it’ Anenih and party chairmen.

Presidents are too busy travelling the country and the world.

A real godfather does not sit in Aso Rock.

Tinubu knows this.

Very soon in few weeks to come tinibu will be disappointed, if he thinks Abuja is Lagos where he manipulates foolish afonjas he will be surprise, the north is not his playmate, he can't manipulate any nothener
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by comradee1248: 10:37pm On May 19, 2019
awoyam1:
Tinubu is a strategist. He would eventually step down for Osinbajo. He knows how to play the game and his intelligence is way above the average Nigerian politician.

Real godfathers don’t run executive govt, they stay behind the show. However he has to put out an aura he wants the sit so whoever he steps down for would be loyal to him.

Any govt since 1999, the godfathers or ‘cabals’ are usually not the sitting president. It was only between 2003-2007 that Obasanjo managed to run the show himself using ‘Mr. Fix it’ Anenih and party chairmen.

Tinubu knows this.

Very soon in few weeks to come tinibu will be disappointed, if he thinks Abuja is Lagos where he manipulates foolish afonjas he will be surprise, the north is not his playmate, he can't manipulate any nothener..
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Koralords: 10:46pm On May 19, 2019
Tribune Na paper ?
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by celeiyke: 10:52pm On May 19, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you really know how politicking works. Tinubu will definetly play those olodo the same card he played amosun in ogun state.he used yayi as a distraction to amosun and his camp while dapo abiodun was breaking into the enemy stronghold. the media and northern mumu politicians have been kept busy with Tinubu presidency while the main president to be is closing ranks and building bridges, before those idiots realise tinubu presidency was a joker the president to be would have built a formidable team before the opposition camp wakes up.

Keep kwayet. Yayi was never a joker. Tinubu was deflated with Yayi wheras with Dapo d issue was timing. U come n spew fake analysis here.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by celeiyke: 10:54pm On May 19, 2019
Basic123:
what if Lawan and GBAJABIAMILA eventually emerge.I wonder what conspiracy theory will be left to write against Tinubu by the IGBO newspapers!

Visit ur psychiatrist oga. When did Tribune become an igbo newspaper

mtcheew

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by engrchykae(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2019
kettykin:

Sometimes i feel Alex Ekwueme wasted his time fighting for democracy with G34 and PDP he should have minded his business and allowed the north continue to rule indefinitely
but nigeria grew under obasanjo than it did when all the northerners ruled

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by gare(f): 5:24am On May 20, 2019
awoyam1:

Tinubu knows this.

Which stratergist, they will not stratergize to take the contry to a better place only planning for thier Pocket, will all this strategy affcet the develpment of the country or thier pockets

2 Likes

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 7:03am On May 20, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One thing I have come to realize recently is that the North are ready to sacrifice the position of the SPEAKER to the SE in a bid to demystify the drug baron completely.

A close friend of the El-Rufai camp gave me an insight on how they plan to bring Tinubu down and cripple his influence.

Jason will be here to view how things unfolds.

Maybe this "close friend" should also have told you El-Rufai is no match for Tinubu. Is this not how you premature ejaculators jubilated the early sly conduct of Saraki to pronounce him the 'conqueror' of Tinubu? Pray tell what has happened to Saraki today and who has mad him his b.itch. Tinubu will always be ok politically despite the machination of any region in Nigeria against him.

2 Likes

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 7:13am On May 20, 2019
comradee1248:

Very soon in few weeks to come tinibu will be disappointed, if he thinks Abuja is Lagos where he manipulates foolish afonjas he will be surprise, the north is not his playmate, he can't manipulate any nothener..

Continue licking Northern balls then. You guys are disgusting weaklings. How many times did Buhari try to be president and failed till the most brilliant politician in Nigeria, i,e Tinubu, suggested and worked for the merger of CPC and ACN, to form APC, that eventually made "unelectable" Buhari President? The North is not Tinubu's "playmate" but yet the region could not makeBuhari President after several attempts, to include against southerner GEJ, till Tinubu stepped in. Continue deluding yourself.

We Yorubas are not your mates. We are not like you who view the North to be above you politically and masters you must kowtow to. No one is above us. If the North want, they can try to cheat the SW in 2023, after the support they have gotten from us to get two terms in power, and we will all see the repercussion. Did GEJ not see the result of marginalising the SW with how Tinubu, almost single handedly, created APC that then ousted Jonathan with a candidate, Buhari, who did not win one single state in the SW in 2011 yet won all bar Ekiti in 2015 under APC? You guys are so naive it is unreal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Mccullum: 7:32am On May 20, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One thing I have come to realize recently is that the North are ready to sacrifice the position of the SPEAKER to the SE in a bid to demystify the drug baron completely.

A close friend of the El-Rufai camp gave me an insight on how they plan to bring Tinubu down and cripple his influence.

El rufai is not capable to bring Tinubu down.. Joke apart.

2 Likes

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Amumaigwe: 7:53am On May 20, 2019
Basic123:
what if Lawan and GBAJABIAMILA eventually emerge.I wonder what conspiracy theory will be left to write against Tinubu by the IGBO newspapers!

mtcheew

Tribune, Igbo paper? Igbo kee you there. Igbo is now becoming a metaphor for hard truth.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
scumbag i am not the cause of your miserable life.did The bullion Van Man stop your ancestors from giving you a good life.failures blame everybody except themselve. go and get a life oponu
I guess what I wrote got to you huh?Re evaluate your life.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 20, 2019
Mccullum:

El rufai is not capable to bring Tinubu down.. Joke apart.
The joke here is your horrible grammar.I should be worried about that first instead of whatever is happening in the Nigeria political theatre.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by ORIENTATION101: 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
TheWrita:
I guess what I wrote got to you huh?Re evaluate your life.
ode ,i dont have business with you. go and fix your life .keep off my mention tonguetongue
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Mccullum: 5:31pm On May 20, 2019
TheWrita:
The joke here is your horrible grammar.I should be worried about that first instead of whatever is happening in the Nigeria political theatre.

What is very funny and amazing here are blunders you committed on how you constructed your sentence, still you are parading your self as the perfect english language writer.. I only blame my self for responding to your post.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by franklyfrank: 6:29pm On May 20, 2019
Basic123:

Let's wait and see,I will come and edit this post in the next few weeks!

The whole Igbo nation hate filled life will be taught a bitter lesson!
abusing a whole nation because of a few people shows the level of your intellect
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Basic123: 7:35pm On May 20, 2019
franklyfrank:
abusing a whole nation because of a few people shows the level of your intellect
when a nation decides to hate one man that has never done anything wrong to them out of just jealousy and hate,it shows the level of the nation intellect and emotional frustration.Not knowing this by you shows how complicated your ignorance is.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by comradee1248: 10:31pm On May 20, 2019
You think i have time to read all this Bullshit? OK let's see how ur tifnibu will be President. Abuja politics is not Lagos where afonjas are controlled like cows. Tifnibu cannot control anything in Abuja put that to ewedu afonja brain.
Oshigun:

Continue licking Northern balls then. You guys are disgusting weaklings. How many times did Buhari try to be president and failed till the most brilliant politician in Nigeria, i,e Tinubu, suggested and worked for the merger of CPC and ACN, to form APC, that eventually made "unelectable" Buhari President? The North is not Tinubu's "playmate" but yet the region could not makeBuhari President after several attempts, to include against southerner GEJ, till Tinubu stepped in. Continue deluding yourself.

We Yorubas are not your mates. We are not like you who view the North to be above you politically and masters you must kowtow to. No one is above us. If the North want, they can try to cheat the SW in 2023, after the support they have gotten from us to get two terms in power, and we will all see the repercussion. Did GEJ not see the result of marginalising the SW with how Tinubu, almost single handedly, created APC that then ousted Jonathan with a candidate, Buhari, who did not win one single state in the SW in 2011 yet won all bar Ekiti in 2015 under APC? You guys are so naive it is unreal.
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 6:26am On May 21, 2019
comradee1248:
You think i have time to read all this Bullshit? OK let's see how ur tifnibu will be President. Abuja politics is not Lagos where afonjas are controlled like cows. Tifnibu cannot control anything in Abuja put that to ewedu afonja brain.

Moronic Igbo boy, have you guys not said worse in the past? I remember you idiots spamming the net say Hausa-Fulani will never rule Nigeria again in 2015 because your fellow "Igbo" was President at the time i.e Azikiwe GEJ . Remind me who is now two term President of Nigeria after GEJ? See, no one takes you Igbos seriously. You did this to yourselves. Now, when you talk, people just see a hateful and irrational people to be dismissed with the wave of a hand.

1 Like

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by comradee1248: 10:41pm On May 21, 2019
Oshigun:

Moronic Igbo boy, have you guys not said worse in the past? I remember you idiots spamming the net say Hausa-Fulani will never rule Nigeria again in 2015 because your fellow "Igbo" was President at the time i.e Azikiwe GEJ . Remind me who is now two term President of Nigeria after GEJ? See, no one takes you Igbos seriously. You did this to yourselves. Now, when you talk, people just see a hateful and irrational people to be dismissed with the wave of a hand.
Ewedu brain, I m from Bauchi state nothing join me with igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by comradee1248: 10:42pm On May 21, 2019
Oshigun:

ewedu brain I m from bauchi state, nothing join me with igbo
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by bjnice(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Any information from El-rufai camp now Gbaja has emerge has speaker with unimaginable votes counts.
You see you guys are in for a long thing. Shebe na naija we gather dey. Before you mentioned ibos don't need it they are doing well in business. Others tribes are also doing fine and better than you guys.
Come 2023 we will show you guys politics is not in issuing threat and name calling. But in dialogue and and making strategic moves.

2 Likes

Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by abc115: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
I was reading wailers above.. Nawa o ..they have all disappeared
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by ORIENTATION101: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:

learnertonguetongue
Re: North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila by BigIyanga: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
awoyam1:

Tinubu knows this.

But he was in opposition for 16years and his self-appointed candidates lost in national elections??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community / Tinubu May Return Monday, Race For National Assembly Seats Hots Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.