Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley (37535 Views)

Oyemykke Slams Noble Igwe For Snitching On Fraudsters / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by lasisi69(f): 9:32am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:
Yoruba people have a lot of wack artiste.

Zlantan, small doctor, slim case, Mr real, Lil kesh, olamide... The list is endless..
lol... bro, I heart you but, **Mr real na igbo man o**

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by spiritedtete: 9:50am On May 20, 2019
It baffles me how we take kemi serious eheheheheh... More like taking a mad person very serious lol
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by ohosi4real(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

Zlantan, small doctor, slim case, Mr real, Lil kesh, olamide... The list is endless..
mr real is an igbo man not yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Skodiswayze(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

Thank God you know the list is endless
Igbo has only one wack artist, Phyno
Just One
I know no other blown artiste
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Omo9ja147(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

oga Mr real no Yoruba o...
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by decision01: 12:08pm On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

Is mr real Yoruba?
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by olumalcolm(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2019
internationalman:

kcee, ikechukwu,lynx,terry g,mc galaxy,toto dikey,d prince,harry song,cynthia morgan,obiwon, and so on and son on are frm ogun state abi? fowl angry
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Danwakae(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2019
bbyby01:

thats the tribalism in you speaking. Be proud of your igbo tribe and stop claiming Arewa here

Why are you people, yarabawa always claiming to be closer to AREWA ??

You people are too cunny if not I would like to host u in Lao, TARABA sate, to show u my Arewa blood

Dan iska...
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by johnsonsegxy: 4:52pm On May 20, 2019
stanley000:
listen man, my own immediate elder brother is at Efcc there, trust me when those guys hold you they must find something on you, when didn't they post his statement, yes they ought to post Marley's statement since they have posted what they found on him. Those guys are the biggest fraud. My brother who didn't own a land was promoted to Efcc and in less than 2yeats he built 2houses..... I just hope Marley get out of this with a good lawyer, these guys just frame him on false accusations, if I have Jesus Christ pics on my laptop does that make me a fraudster. Even you quoting me, trust me you have evidence of fraud even though u might not have done it before. Can u explain the whole alert on your bank account Think bro, think, use Ur head ..... Nigeria govt no good o, they are framing this guy, last last na extortion!!!!

I urge u to visit prison one day, 70% of people there are on false accusations, some interogated to make false confessions, just to hang a dry dog!!! I just putty ppl wey dey insult Naira Marley online, their turn go reach, if not their turn their papa turn

Sorry to say this! And that your brother house might one day fall and destroy all his generations if the money he used in building that house is ill gotten insha Allah grin
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Fahd11: 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
Not surprised seeing some dumb and useless ipob youths still controlled by the dead manhood of ojukwu and coward IndecentStar nnamdi cownu talking on here.... Independent People of Biafra,Juju,Cocaine and Drug Traffickers.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by christofashion1(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
stanley000:
Useless son, go and wash plate before mama wakes u with cane, fool!!!
the thin pain am.... You don hear say your naira maley's lawyer no show today ba? Jail straight,if you like go and do what he did and don't focus on your studies... You heard me o young man
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Larryndelaw: 4:32pm On May 21, 2019
izzou:

I don't care if he comes out stronger. He's irrelevant in our Music Industry

My point is no one should justify evil even in their 'freedom of speech". You cant come an tell us on social media that you love how Boko Haram is killing northerners and expect everyone to keep quiet.

Internet fraud is on the increase. It's already a problem we need to tackle. So whether you are involved or not, don't justify it. The people are listening
What do u do when the president said Fulani headsmen are the same as Afenifere and Ijaw youth. I didn't hear u condemning such statements
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by bbyby01: 4:49pm On May 21, 2019
Danwakae:

Why are you people, yarabawa always claiming to be closer to AREWA ??

You people are too cunny if not I would like to host u in Lao, TARABA sate, to show u my Arewa blood

Dan iska...

If it talks like a dog, walks like a dog, looks like a dog. It is a dog.
you are a hopeless ipob yoot
efulefu...
Re: Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley by Danwakae(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2019
bbyby01:

If it talks like a dog, walks like a dog, looks like a dog. It is a dog.
you are a hopeless ipob yoot
efulefu...

Laffnnn....I can see how stupid u are...
Madness will leave u soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London / Nigerian-American Artist, Jidenna Arrives Nigeria - See First Photos / 16 Year Old Actress – Regina Daniels Got Married Today, See Her Handsome Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.