Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sunshine(a romantic poem) Read And Let Me Know Your Thought - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sunshine(a romantic poem) Read And Let Me Know Your Thought (409 Views)

Pregnant For The Devil - A Romantic Novel (18+) / SECRET BETRAYAL - A Romantic Story / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunshine(a romantic poem) Read And Let Me Know Your Thought by whyteteeth: 7:18pm On May 19, 2019
SUNSHINE

You brought this light on my way
Just when you came in today.
I felt like I had a dream that became real.
I felt your shadow and the whole of you
In a bit you were so bright like sunlight.

Memories melted like wax and passion
Grew in me with tenacity and temerity.
I made a tent in your heart and found shelter in your love like a home with which I’m to live.

I basked in awe of your quintessential
Persona, and how much my heart beat for you
changed every time I stared right at you.
It was thrilling, sweet and scrumptious
Like the taste of honey mixed with milk.

I devoured the surreal smile that rose from your face and the sparkling white teeth that stood glowing from your lips, you were like moonlight, so much I gazed with passion
Like you were something out of the blue.

I revere the feeling and the thrills it brings, I munch it like food even in your absence
Trying to get my stomach full with you
Till I set my eyes on you again
Please come back I am waiting.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Landing: Blood And Water (Part 2) / Weird Triangle (part 2) / Read Over 1,000 Books With Just N500!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.