Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

'I Will Get Rid Of Trailers In Apapa Within My First 60 Days In Office', Says Sa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Get Rid Of Trailers In Apapa Within My First 60 Days In Office', Says Sa (290 Views)

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / INEC Moves To Probe Fire At Ondo Office, Says Election Will Still Hold / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'I Will Get Rid Of Trailers In Apapa Within My First 60 Days In Office', Says Sa by happney65: 8:21pm On May 19, 2019
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor-elect of Lagos State has promised to decongest Apapa road of trailers and containers causing heavy traffic within the first 60 days of his administration.

Sanwo-Olu made the promise on Saturday during an interactive session with his classmates at the Executive Master of Business Administration class, University of Lagos, 1998/2000 set.

At the event, the governor promised to get rid of the gridlock that has characterized Apapa road for many years irrespective of the politics involved.

He said, “The Apapa trailer issue; it’s a campaign issue; it’s very serious; I’m going to take it very seriously.

“I believe that it is something that we are going to solve in the first 60 days of our government. Whatever is going to be required of us, we will take them out.

“There is a lot of politics being played around there. But no, it cannot be the way we’ll continue to live. We cannot continue to give excuses.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/19/i-will-get-rid-trailers-apapa-within-my-first-60-days-office-says-sanwo-olu?fbclid=IwAR0FP_GuSXfOE9cknMKFBVHctEa4RWh-3Ch9gtnS3p64Hj1T_ChTz7mN5LA
Re: 'I Will Get Rid Of Trailers In Apapa Within My First 60 Days In Office', Says Sa by olayinks007(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2019
happney65:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor-elect of Lagos State has promised to decongest Apapa road of trailers and containers causing heavy traffic within the first 60 days of his administration.

Sanwo-Olu made the promise on Saturday during an interactive session with his classmates at the Executive Master of Business Administration class, University of Lagos, 1998/2000 set.

At the event, the governor promised to get rid of the gridlock that has characterized Apapa road for many years irrespective of the politics involved.

He said, “The Apapa trailer issue; it’s a campaign issue; it’s very serious; I’m going to take it very seriously.

“I believe that it is something that we are going to solve in the first 60 days of our government. Whatever is going to be required of us, we will take them out.

“There is a lot of politics being played around there. But no, it cannot be the way we’ll continue to live. We cannot continue to give excuses.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/19/i-will-get-rid-trailers-apapa-within-my-first-60-days-office-says-sanwo-olu?fbclid=IwAR0FP_GuSXfOE9cknMKFBVHctEa4RWh-3Ch9gtnS3p64Hj1T_ChTz7mN5LA

Yes u will... Ur predecessors said d same. Olohun aafun e se oo.
Re: 'I Will Get Rid Of Trailers In Apapa Within My First 60 Days In Office', Says Sa by izzou(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2019
grin

All you need to do is to be inviting Buhari to Lagos every two days

That's the only way to take them out
Re: 'I Will Get Rid Of Trailers In Apapa Within My First 60 Days In Office', Says Sa by Mynd44: 8:51pm On May 19, 2019

(1)

APC Is Nothing In Igbo Land Without Me - Okorocha Spits Fire / Why Sanwo-olu Won't Probe Ambode's Government -daily Independent / Smart Agenda; Holistic Transformation In The Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.