Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire (37133 Views)

Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Good night
you for talk naa ma disgrace you this night afonja

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by b46Ifechib98: 11:01pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
you for talk naa ma disgrace you this night afonja

Go for moon dance and look for ur play mate.
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Rukky2010: 11:07pm On May 19, 2019
nice one
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2019
what's news here? everyone don turn aboki for Abuja. if you know dress like aboki nothing for you
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On May 19, 2019
Princedapace:
Oil money.. But this man is not igbo na.. Is he not delta Igbo? Just asking.

We are at 520. Guys, we can do this. Survey takes less than five minutes. I told my friend we can get the love here. We need to hit 1000 survey questions answered..

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

So Delta Igbo is not Igbo abi,well I am Abia Igbo go figure.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by quickly: 11:15pm On May 19, 2019
fk001:
Below is the picture of Kachukwu wearing Arabian attire.

Wailers how market

This is arab culture afterall just like islam
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Princedapace(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2019
Ojiofor:

So Delta Igbo is not Igbo abi,well I am Abia Igbo go figure.

Hahahahahahaaha

Help me answer the survey questions brotherly..

I was looking for trouble. Don't mind me.
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Ojiofor: 11:36pm On May 19, 2019
Princedapace:

Hahahahahahaaha

Help me answer the survey questions brotherly..

I was looking for trouble. Don't mind me.

Hmmmmmm,you are midnight trouble maker.
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by obailala(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2019
Princedapace:

We are at 520. Guys, we can do this. Survey takes less than five minutes. I told my friend we can get the love here. We need to hit 1000 survey questions answered..

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Done
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by oforjide: 11:55pm On May 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This Benin man sabi fashion and Arabian style sha.
he is an igbo man from akwukwo in delta state.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by oforjide: 11:57pm On May 19, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This Benin man sabi fashion and Arabian style sha.
he is an igbo man from akwukwo in delta state. According to him, the two languges he is fluent at is english and his native language igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by wisdomkid: 11:59pm On May 19, 2019
Nigerians and their slave Mentality, thank GOD Ngozi Iweala is wiser.
How many Arabian men will come to Naija and wear our attires?

I cry for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by bizhop01: 11:59pm On May 19, 2019
Okorocha wear more than him
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by oforjide: 12:05am On May 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Na u dash igbo given am.

Stop this ur blind claims.

Is becoming stale.
stop being stupid and desist from segregating igbo people from their tribe that man is from akwukwo in oshimili north LGA in delta state which is an igbo tribe even buhari knew very well that there are igbos across the niger and that man is igbo, listen to buhari interview on how he described his minister of state for petroleum and CBN governor. The great biafran warlord is from there engr joe achuzie

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by AnanseK(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2019
That is how Jesus and disciples used to dress
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:20am On May 20, 2019
Is he turning himself into an Aboki?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by idonhammer: 12:24am On May 20, 2019
Igbo indeed,just because his name is kachikwu doesn't mean he is an igbo man because they don't see themselves as igbos.kachikwu is from SS and not from SE.He got the job because he is from SS, Dem no born buhari well to give such Job to a bloody igboman.

gidgiddy:
It is a very rare thing to see an Igbo man like him in Arabian attire

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by idonhammer: 12:31am On May 20, 2019
bizhop01:
Yes,and that was my greatest mistake.

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Kennydoc(m): 12:33am On May 20, 2019
idonhammer:
Igbo indeed,just because his name is kachikwu doesn't mean he is an igbo man because they don't see themselves as igbos.kachikwu is from SS and not from SE.He got the job because he is from SS, Dem no born buhari well to give such Job to a bloody igboman.

Take note of these facts:

1. South East doesn't mean the same thing as Igbo. While SE is a geopolitical zone, Igbo is a tribe. There isn't any tribe called South South. In the SS geopolitical zone, there are many tribes which include: Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko, Igbo, Ibibio, Annang, Efik etc.

2. Before Babangida divided Nigeria into geopolitical zones, Igbo already existed. SS and SE are recent introductions to Nigeria.

3. Most of the Biafran soldiers that caused the 1966 coup were from the present day Delta Igbo like Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna, yet that coup is still referred to as Igbo coup today.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Enskynelson(m): 12:55am On May 20, 2019
Nigerian politicians and their pot-belly. They say its a sign of money. How much has he compared to the Arabian there?
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by MetaPhysical: 1:29am On May 20, 2019
Someone pass this Iboman in Arabian dress to Nnamdi Kanu to comment on. grin
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by blacknp(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
He has no option than to dress like that...

Buhari is an extremist
Why your papa no wear Pope outfit during obasanjo or jonathan’s Era to take get money?Poor Man.
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by akilo1: 1:48am On May 20, 2019
Hope they don force him into islamabad?
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Maxiyke: 2:41am On May 20, 2019
Before the creation of delta state he was?
Before the creation of Bendel state he was?

State of origin is different from tribe, but you people won't learn.

Princedapace:

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by vioment: 3:58am On May 20, 2019
Tufiakwa. Saud arabia is not a friend of nigeria. They are looking for how to get more nigerian youths to be their terrorist enforcers.
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Princedapace(m): 4:33am On May 20, 2019
Ojiofor:

Hmmmmmm,you are midnight trouble maker.

hehehehhe grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Princedapace(m): 4:34am On May 20, 2019
obailala:
Done

Thank u so much.
Re: Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire by Btruth: 5:22am On May 20, 2019
it's their way of dressing and he was honored with it. Nothing is wrong with his dressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.