Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) (27177 Views)

Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB / Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerian Legislature Poorest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2019
Donald95:

My brother, i am from Aba and i know exactly what am saying. Military Era was over and it is civilians turn. Orji didn't do anything. He forcefully took a large portion of land around Tonimas junction and named it" Orji Uzor Kalu World bank Housing Estate" Which he later resold to people and took the money.

Those roads you think he built was done by Sam Mbakwe. OUK and his mum are Hardened criminals and Witch

who is this Orji uzor kalu mum I have been hearing about on this forum??

How powerful is she??

I heard she is a strong occult woman.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by kpolli(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2019
Doesn't he have against against him in court by EFCC? Wow he isn't in custody like the rest
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by SOLUTION99(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2019
Donald95:
Strong Criminal. I still remember how you destroyed all the roads in Aba during your time. Onye oshi. I pity nigerians if they ever giv him appointment at federal level
What is your incumbent governor doing now.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by bluecircle470: 11:49pm On May 19, 2019
SLAP44:

The roads that he met in Aba was abandoned by the Abacha regime which Buharri never wanted to touch with PTF funds. Orji kalu tried his best on some infrastructure but there was not much money from oil in that dispensation.

What did Tinubu that was governor Sam period do apart from stoking ethnic bigotry?

Dem don finish you idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by fujirice: 12:11am On May 20, 2019
SLAP44:

Thanks for using Google translator.

"Tarama ugba nuruma mmii, okposo agwugaghi nso "

Ngwa man, please translate grin

Stop being foolish my friend!!!
Are you not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Sprumbaba: 12:25am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

My brother, i am from Aba and i know exactly what am saying. Military Era was over and it is civilians turn. Orji didn't do anything. He forcefully took a large portion of land around Tonimas junction and named it" Orji Uzor Kalu World bank Housing Estate" Which he later resold to people and took the money.

Those roads you think he built was done by Sam Mbakwe. OUK and his mum are Hardened criminals and Witch

I dey Abia that time. Na him mama dey control things.

It was Aba that I know you will come down from a bus, trek potholes on the same route to board another bus to continue your journey.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by amuwo1980: 12:26am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Those roads you think he built was done by Sam Mbakwe. OUK and his mu m are Hardened criminals and Witch
You are being economical with the truth, ouk did a lot to repair aba roads, I was a living witness, he did osusu rd, ama ogbonnaya, cemetery and we didnt vote for him
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by vixpal: 12:28am On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx
Thank you so much for your help.
Done
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On May 20, 2019
Amen for him and any fool who quotes me
soberdrunk:

See how you are openly supporting evil! Say amen to this prayer, may your life be the same way OUK handled Abia state...... angry
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Lol guy. Am a full blown Ngwa man from Osisioma Ngwa and my mum is from Isiala Ngwa north for you info.

Orji Uzor Kalu bu ezigbote onye oshi agbara ezi ama. Ama m na ighotaghi ihe nkwuru n'ihi na ibughi nwa afo Igbo

grin grin grin grin grin Preach brother, preach
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by seguno2: 12:55am On May 20, 2019
SLAP44:
The roads that he met in Aba was abandoned by the Abacha regime which Buharri never wanted to touch with PTF funds. Orji kalu tried his best on some infrastructure but there was not much money from oil in that dispensation.

What did Tinubu that was governor Sam period do apart from stoking ethnic bigotry?

Each person supporting his own rogue but expecting others to not support theirs because those others are mumus, abi
Then you blame leadership and oyinbos for underdevelopment here. Are we okay? Or we are sick? Na who do us this thing?
How do we get our act together for real, sustainable growth and development of our communities

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by seguno2: 12:58am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
Strong Criminal. I still remember how you destroyed all the roads in Aba during your time. Onye oshi. I pity nigerians if they ever giv him appointment at federal level

Is he not a recently elected senator waiting to be sworn in? So what appointment again for him?

Strong criminal who is protected by Buhari who claims to be fighting corruption
What an irony!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:15am On May 20, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Miss. Ugochi Ike Okoroafor, his Personal Assistant.

Miss Okoroafor is fresh. What are you getting at? grin grin. Abeg leave Kalu to enjoy his life.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by toprealman: 3:12am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
Uncle how that one got elected as a senator really baffles me. Together with TA Orji......these criminals are still in power ooo.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Larryndelaw: 4:10am On May 20, 2019
Is it the same Venezuela that is on life support?
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:32am On May 20, 2019
vixpal:

Done

mehn, Niaraland is too much.

Thank u guys. We are now at 620!

We are getting there. I am super proud of u guys. Una sabi love sombori o cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Pat081: 5:22am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
u dnt read d post b4 u comment sir , he is now senator
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Bridgovoks: 5:27am On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Done
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:43am On May 20, 2019
Why Venezuela of places?
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by dandollaz: 5:51am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

OUK is a thief but don't say he didn't do any road.he worked some roads then but substandard once.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you lack sense... must everybody support failure.?..so an Igbo man cannot condemn his own leader when wrong?

Am surprised myself.
I was in umuahia about 4 years ago. The place was an eyesore.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

who is this Orji uzor kalu mum I have been hearing about on this forum??
How powerful is she??
I heard she is a strong occult woman.
Yea. she is a strong Occultic woman

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2019
jimmyLd101:
please do you have idea what it cost from Lagos to Aba I just wan know I need visit there soon for something important

Sorry, i don't
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Yea. she is a strong Occultic woman

Hmmm. I even heard she is a marine kingdom woman. so she's behind her son success story.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hmmm.
I even heard she is a marine kingdom woman.
so she's behind her son success story.

Yes. Many politicians are under her. Her real husband left her and died a poor man. He sold Cloth hanger along Roadside market (Bakassi Market) because he doesn'r want to do with the witch.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Yes. Many politicians are under her. Her real husband left her and died a poor man. He sold Cloth hanger along Roadside market (Bakassi Market) because he doesn'r want to do with the witch.

Yeah. I heard politicians visit her alot including the likes of Obasanjo and Tinubu. Maybe that's why Obasanjo used to be close to Kalu before their fight. Even Kalu said Abiola paid his mum a visit before the 1993 general elections.

So her husband doesn't know who she was, before he married her. But it is said that she slept around with Men, so kalu real dad is not known.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Evidence That The 2019 Election Was Rigged For Or By Buhari - Tribunal Rules / Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Christmas: Ebonyi Civil Servants Smile Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.