Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) (27181 Views)

Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB / Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerian Legislature Poorest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yeah. I heard politicians visit her alot including the likes of Obasanjo and Tinubu. Maybe that's why Obasanjo used to be close to Kalu before their fight. Even Kalu said Abiola paid his mum a visit before the 1993 general elections.

So her husband doesn't know who she was, before he married her. But it is said that she slept around with Men, so kalu real dad is not known.

Yes. She sleeps around. IBB used to peel eguisi for her. That woman and T.A orji kept my state where it is today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2019
Bridgovoks:

Done

Thank you so much. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Yes. She sleeps around. IBB used to peel eguisi for her. That woman and T.A orji kept my state where it is today

Really?? IBB peeled egusi for her. i really want to know About this IBB part though.
Kalu is really close to IBB. it is even speculated in some quarters that IBB is kalu real father. grin grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Lol guy. Am a full blown Ngwa man from Osisioma Ngwa and my mum is from Isiala Ngwa north for you info.

Orji Uzor Kalu bu ezigbote onye oshi agbara ezi ama. Ama m na ighotaghi ihe nkwuru n'ihi na ibughi nwa afo Igbo
Nna Ezigbo nwa afo ka ibu...Onye amaro amam ma

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Despite the sins of him and his mum in the past,i think kalu has repented.t.orji and ikpeazu have totally buried abia.kalu,ossy prestige,ben kalu,masters energy and otti are the only good politicians now in abia.try and support them to liberate your state
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by anonimi: 9:07am On May 20, 2019
seguno2:
Each person supporting his own rogue but expecting others to not support theirs because those others are mumus, abi
Then you blame leadership and oyinbos for underdevelopment here. Are we okay? Or we are sick? Na who do us this thing?
How do we get our act together for real, sustainable growth and development of our communities

Terrible thing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by anonimi: 9:11am On May 20, 2019
seguno2:
Is he not a recently elected senator waiting to be sworn in? So what appointment again for him?

Strong criminal who is protected by Buhari who claims to be fighting corruption
What an irony!

No irony with the Association of Popular Criminals, APC.
None.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366293_12592702433304193542547353995524183236234n2_jpeg62599ae10f52a4c44d2b9b7e4e55e5b9

Why is no one asking why we are in recession despite budgets as follows:

2015 - N4.5 trillion
2015 - N2.1 trillion supplementary requested / N575 billion approved
2016 - N6.06 trillion
2017 - N7.3 trillion

Sources: http://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-budget-idUSL5N0YB49M20150520
http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/18/buhari-seeks-n2-1trn-supplementary-budget-for-2015/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/senate-approves-n575bn-supplementary-budget-for-buhari/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/buhari-signs-n6-06trn-2016-budget-change/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:20am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
Strong Criminal. I still remember how you destroyed all the roads in Aba during your time. Onye oshi. I pity nigerians if they ever giv him appointment at federal level

Yoruba, una no dey tire?

anybody who is not a Yoruba or Muslim is a criminal.

you people should stop all this madness.

it's despicable that you praise the likes of tinubu and BUHARI and fashola who are known crimininals, terrorists and jihadists.

You hate to hear any good thing about Igbos but you can't stop them.

Please lets all remember that we must pay for everything you're doing to someone else.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:26am On May 20, 2019
amuwo1980:

You are being economical with the truth, ouk did a lot to repair aba roads, I was a living witness, he did osusu rd, ama ogbonnaya, cemetery and we didnt vote for him

The ngwa people are filled with lies.

Ngwas said they are not Igbos and that's why they called other Igbos umu ohuhu....

Ngwa people hate ouk because he understand them and deal with them the way they are
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Lol guy. Am a full blown Ngwa man from Osisioma Ngwa and my mum is from Isiala Ngwa north for you info.

Orji Uzor Kalu bu ezigbote onye oshi agbara ezi ama. Ama m na ighotaghi ihe nkwuru n'ihi na ibughi nwa afo Igbo

which part? umuosu?
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Really?? IBB peeled egusi for her. i really want to know About this IBB part though.
Kalu is really close to IBB. it is even speculated in some quarters that IBB is kalu real father. grin grin grin

Yea. He was one of Orji's mother worshippers, Probability is high that he might be Orji's father

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Despite the sins of him and his mum in the past,i think kalu has repented.t.orji and ikpeazu have totally buried abia.kalu,ossy prestige,ben kalu,masters energy and otti are the only good politicians now in abia.try and support them to liberate your state

Ikpeazu is doing well in Aba
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2019
tiwasiaife:

which part? umuosu?
Aro Ngwa
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

The ngwa people are filled with lies.

Ngwas said they are not Igbos and that's why they called other Igbos umu ohuhu....

Ngwa people hate ouk because he understand them and deal with them the way they are

Yes, we call Umuahia people Ohuhu. I don't know why sha but i know it is not out of disrespect.

OUK didn't do well during his leadership. He also made us to hate him with his unguarded uttrances against ndi Ngwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Yea. He was one of Orji's mother worshippers, Probability is high that he might be Orji's father

Hmmm..
Really learned a lot from you bro. And I still wish to know more. Thanks
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by yincah38: 11:51am On May 20, 2019
SLAP44:

The roads that he met in Aba was abandoned by the Abacha regime which Buharri never wanted to touch with PTF funds. Orji kalu tried his best on some infrastructure but there was not much money from oil in that dispensation.

What did Tinubu that was governor Sam period do apart from stoking ethnic bigotry?

Why calling Tinubu name on d matter?? Was it Tinubu dat told Orji nt to finish d project?? Millennium schools was being built in Lagos in every local government , sure nothing lyk dat in Aba
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:

Aro Ngwa
ok That's Arochukwu-ngwa
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by princenaira(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
Strong Criminal. I still remember how you destroyed all the roads in Aba during your time. Onye oshi. I pity nigerians if they ever giv him appointment at federal level

Sorry if you are just waking up. He is now a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I hope you will not look for the next bottle of snipper??
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by Donald95(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2019
tiwasiaife:
ok That's Arochukwu-ngwa
Yes if you trace it back to history
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by UKBobo(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2019
He has gone there to broker money flight on behalf of Maduro in case the Americans invade. 33% handling fee. Sharp dude
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by SLAP44: 4:04pm On May 20, 2019
Donald95:
Your spelling failed you after the comma " Eat Your Ugba and drink water ... " Thats a proverb grin

Mmii is wine you yoruba man.

Mmiri is water
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by jbblues24(m): 4:19am On May 24, 2019
Trying it now.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by letu(m): 5:06am On May 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Mmii is wine you yoruba man.

Mmiri is water
The guy is a native of Ngwa land , instead of you to write in Ngwa language or you write central Igbo for him only for you to go and be writing in a different Igbo tongue that's associated with people from Owerri/Ngor_okpala and Mbise people, are you sure that you're from Igbo because if you are then you should have known the different between Ngwa language and Owerri language.
Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by SLAP44: 7:44am On May 24, 2019
letu:
The guy is a native of Ngwa land , instead of you to write in Ngwa language or you write central Igbo for him only for you to go and be writing in a different Igbo tongue that's associated with people from Owerri/Ngor_okpala and Mbise people, are you sure that you're from Igbo because if you are then you should have known the different between Ngwa language and Owerri language.

Water wan carry ogun state finish, concern yourself with that first you afons.

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by letu(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Two can play the game, SLA44 =EWU Congo

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by letu(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Two can play the game, SLAP44 =EWU Congo grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) by SLAP44: 10:16pm On May 24, 2019
letu:
Two can play the game, SLAP44 =EWU Congo grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.