Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim (6989 Views)

Block Your Stolen/lost Mtn Sim Card In Minutes / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim by Talkativedotng(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2019
Retrieving your lost MTN sim might be the only way to stay in control of your contact line when you have missed it or damaged it mistakenly.
This might be so important either because a whole lot of your business contacts, family contacts were saved there or there's no other easy way for you to stay in touch with your contacts anymore.
In this article, I will be giving out outlined steps to retrieving your lost MTN sim, the requirements needed to replace your MTN sim and also an easier way to fill your MTN sim replacement form in the comfort of your home.

Possible Reasons For Retrieval:
When sim Card is faulty, When Sim card is damaged,stolen or lost, When sim card is obsolete.
Requirements
Proof of ownership: This is an evidence of direct purchase or ownership. It includes The Sim Pack. If the sim pack is lost or not available, then a sworn affidavit attesting to ownership and loss is required.
Three frequently dialed numbers.
Your last recharge amount.
A Valid form of Photo ID: This includes: International passport, Driver's License, National ID card, Voter's identification card (NINs slip with ID number are also accepted).
SIM Swap Through a Third Party
Where you are unavailable, an authorized representative can complete the SIM swap on your behalf.
This person requires the following:
A sworn affidavit by you detailing reasons for replacement, reasons for inability to carry-out replacement in person.
A copy of your ID
A valid photo ID of the authorized representative
More information on SIM replacement/Swap
You will be required to purchase a new SIM Card, where the phone number of the old SIM Card would be transferred.
You are also required to complete The SIM REPLACEMENT (Welcome Back) FORM and provide all the necessary information needed.
Please do not forget to bring your SIM pack (or a sworn affidavit if the SIM pack is lost) to swap your SIM without stress.
Source:https://myguideout..com/2019/05/how-to-retrieve-lost-mtn-sim.html
Re: How To Retrieve Lost MTN Sim by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 03, 2019
Thanks i'll like to contact you

Talkativedotng:
Retrieving your lost MTN sim might be the only way to stay in control of your contact line when you have missed it or damaged it mistakenly.
This might be so important either because a whole lot of your business contacts, family contacts were saved there or there's no other easy way for you to stay in touch with your contacts anymore.
In this article, I will be giving out outlined steps to retrieving your lost MTN sim, the requirements needed to replace your MTN sim and also an easier way to fill your MTN sim replacement form in the comfort of your home.

Possible Reasons For Retrieval:
When sim Card is faulty, When Sim card is damaged,stolen or lost, When sim card is obsolete.
Requirements
Proof of ownership: This is an evidence of direct purchase or ownership. It includes The Sim Pack. If the sim pack is lost or not available, then a sworn affidavit attesting to ownership and loss is required.
Three frequently dialed numbers.
Your last recharge amount.
A Valid form of Photo ID: This includes: International passport, Driver's License, National ID card, Voter's identification card (NINs slip with ID number are also accepted).
SIM Swap Through a Third Party
Where you are unavailable, an authorized representative can complete the SIM swap on your behalf.
This person requires the following:
A sworn affidavit by you detailing reasons for replacement, reasons for inability to carry-out replacement in person.
A copy of your ID
A valid photo ID of the authorized representative
More information on SIM replacement/Swap
You will be required to purchase a new SIM Card, where the phone number of the old SIM Card would be transferred.
You are also required to complete The SIM REPLACEMENT (Welcome Back) FORM and provide all the necessary information needed.
Please do not forget to bring your SIM pack (or a sworn affidavit if the SIM pack is lost) to swap your SIM without stress.
Source:https://myguideout..com/2019/05/how-to-retrieve-lost-mtn-sim.html

(1) (Reply)

Downloaded A Movie, It Plays On My Phone But Doesn't Play On My Tv / Help Me Welcome My New Baby / A Snitch Reveal MTN Loopholes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.