Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

.start Your Online Business With Zero Capital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital (585 Views)

List Of Lucrative Business You Can Begin At Home With Zero Capital. / Don’t Be Afraid Of Hiring Someone With ZERO Experience. / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 10:00pm On May 19, 2019
Dear NL

Are you a student who want to learn how to earn some side income?

Are you Unemployed and looking for a business you can start with zero capital?

Join this 5 days training on How to start your online business (even if you are completely new)

Simply type Yes in the comment below and WhatsApp OnlineBiz
to zero eight zero eight one zero six two eight five eight
in order for me to send you the link to the group

Date: Tuesday May 21 to 25
Time: 7pm daily

What you will learn

1.) How to start an Online business
2.) How to create a digital product (Online course) that generate over 50k per month
3.) How to start Local Dropshiping with zero capital
4.) Facebook Marketing strategy for online businesses
5.) How to start Mini Importation

Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Kheney89: 12:23am On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Isaacidowu: 12:34am On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by azelab: 1:25am On May 20, 2019
yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Kul3ger(m): 6:18am On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 9:11am On May 20, 2019
Kul3ger:
Yes

Still available... Simply comment YES below...Its 100% free and it going to be here on Nairaland
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Nobody: 10:08am On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 11:24pm On May 20, 2019
HERE IS THE COURSE OUTLINE FOR MINI IMPORTATION

COURSE OUTLINE FOR MINI IMPORTATION

INTRODUCTTION

1.) ABC of Mini Importation

2.) Why Mini Importation
and the opportunities

3.) How to get started on Mini Importation

3.) The Buying Process
Aliexpress.com
1688.com

4.) Payment and shipping procedures

5.) MINI IMPORTATION & MARKETING

6.) Facebook Marketing

7.) Mini Importation and Jumia

8.) The Opportunities and benefit of having a store in Jumia

9.) How to set up your store in Jumia as a seller in less than 20mins

10.) How to easily upload your products to Jumia websites in 5mins

11.) How to score success selling on JUMIA

1 Like

Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 11:26pm On May 20, 2019
Facebook Marketing

Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Impactfultemmy(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2019
yes 07065029380
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Odionyenma02: 10:50am On May 21, 2019
Yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by andysam1(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2019
Yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Babygal2020(f): 11:10am On May 21, 2019
Yes
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by lekan4me: 8:08pm On May 21, 2019
YES 08166719099
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Teddybest: 8:52pm On May 21, 2019
Yes 08039411572
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 9:37pm On May 21, 2019
HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING WHATSAPP

There are so many ways to make money from social media today.

However, we are going to be looking at 3 simple ways to make some side income using the popular social media called WhatsApp.

Listed below are the 3 ways we are going to be looking at in this course;

1.) OFFER TRAINING VIA WHATSAPP

2.) WHATSAPP GROUP
ADVERT ON STATUS AND IN GROUPS

3.) TRAINING VIA WHATSAPP:

When we talk about offering Training, I know many of you will be asking yourself or saying but I don’t have any training to offer. Yes, that might be true. However, it does take much to put together a training material.

So the next big question I your mind would be …

HOW DO I PUT TOOGETHER A TRAINING MATERIAL THAT CAN SERVE AS A TRAINING MATERIAL?

That’s the easiest thing in the universe I must say……yes it is. How Do I mean? No worries, I’m going to explain it…sharp sharp…..
Re: .start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 9:39pm On May 21, 2019
HOW TO CREATE COURSE CONTENT THAT YOU CAN SELL AS A TRAINING MATERIAL

Ok friends let’s look at how you go about creating course content. It’s basically MONETISING YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

Monetizing your knowledge simply means information marketing….You are simply selling information that is valuable enough to SOLVE A PROBLEM.

Like people use to say that the best way to make money is to solve a problem. Yes FIND A NEED AND FILL IT….Yeah that’s it……at least I still remember as dem take teach us for Uniben that year….

So to create course content, all your really need is sufficient INFORMATION THAT CAN SOLVE A PARTICULAR PROBLEM. Can you begin to think of some of the many problems plaguing Nigerians on a daily bases?

As soon as your identify a problem that is big enough to keep someone awake during the night or a problem that is enough to cause a person sleepless night…..then you simply start to gather your information on the possible solution.

When you are done with your research or information gathering process, you simply package it and sell it as an ebook or a course…yeah you sell the solution to the problem as a course via whatsapp…shikina.

An alternative way to generate or create course content is to take a look at what you already know…For example I was already very knowledgeable about export business, so I simply made a little research in addition to what I knew about export and I was able to put together a course that has proven to be very valuable.
As we proceed on the course, I will provide you friends with a video on how I made my research for the Mini Exportation Training.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executive / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Programme 2019 / You Can Get Your Business Funding Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.