Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms (1306 Views)

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Aviee.com One Calling Solution, Pc To Phone / How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by jjjkkkooo: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2010
Pls i need a guide to starting bulk sms business. (web to phone )sms

reply to info@vicrestconsulting.com
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by lagoshost(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
alot of companies offer this service. If you want it cheaper let me know and I will tell you what to do.

For the site design, also get back to me.
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by jjjkkkooo: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
u are asking me if i want it cheaper. off course. pls help.
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by Seton(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2010
contact me on, i'll give you the one that buy sms at as low as $0.0066(90kobo) per sms
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by TechPros(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
@seton Drop ur contact
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
Please Seton i need the info on bulk sms can youmail to feyisaralawal@yahoo.com
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by adams1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
SMSWorks360, a leading BULKSMS service provider continues to invest in relevant technology in order to give you a cost effective way to send bulksms to your contacts, hence giving you value for your money.

We offer quality and price, for N1,000 you can get 1000 units of sms to send to 1000 contacts on your list. For N10,000 and above, you will get 10% free SMS units

SIGN UP with us today and get 10 units free!!!! CLICK HERE: http://smsworks360.com/index.php/sign-up

For further enquiry, send us an email at info@smsworks360.com or call us: 08112800000
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Visit http://customizedsms.net/resellers or contact me of 08064478774

jjjkkkooo:
Pls i need a guide to starting bulk sms business. (web to phone )sms

reply to info@vicrestconsulting.com
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by checkmateman: 6:35am On Oct 30, 2015
UCHEUKAGWU:
Visit http://customizedsms.net/resellers or contact me of 08064478774

Person said he needs guide to start bulk sms, you dey tell am say make he become ur reseller mtcheeEewwww.

I will advise you to search the internet wella. People here are not ready to help you
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by PGON(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2015
You want to start SMS Business
That's nice.
I will show you the best way.
I'm also into SMS business and a web developer.

I discovered the problem that most people in sms

business have is getting a very good SMS provider and

selling their sms units.
I set out to develop a plugin that solved all that

problem.

You can check out the plugin right here
http://smspress.deparagon.com

Get in touch
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by Bigdreams(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yes of course, By being my resellers. I will guide and give him all he needed to excel in the Bulk SMS Business.

checkmateman:

Person said he needs guide to start bulk sms, you dey tell am say make he become ur reseller mtcheeEewwww.

I will advise you to search the internet wella. People here are not ready to help you
Re: Pls I Need A Guide To Starting Bulk Sms Business. (web To Phone )sms by checkmateman: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Google's Adsense And Analytics Sites Gets A Brand New Design And Layout / Checkout These Amazing Facebook Tricks / Step By Step On How To Grow Youtube Subscribers And Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.