Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video (2654 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by Nairaobserver: 2:26am On May 20, 2019
Fever is back! Wizkid slap Tiwa Savage butt as they both play roughly, Tiwa Savage attempted to return it with hot slap on Wizkid face but Starboy hold her hand and pick a race.

Watch the hilarious video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/wizkid-seen-slapping-tiwa-savave-butt.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by Nairaobserver: 2:53am On May 20, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by FlirtyGist: 3:32am On May 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:45am On May 20, 2019
See as wizkid Dry
Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by nairaobserver2: 4:00am On May 20, 2019
What about Tiwa Savage
Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by itspzpics(m): 4:51am On May 20, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by EbukaHades10(m): 5:24am On May 20, 2019
He slap am abi he tap am?

Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by Nobody: 5:52am On May 20, 2019
Everyone knows say na normal FARM TOOL naaaa
Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by Nobody: 5:53am On May 20, 2019
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by mrgraphics01: 6:30am On May 20, 2019
chai wizzu
Re: Wizkid Slap Tiwa Savave Butt, Tiwa Attempted to Return it With Slap. Video by jbblues24(m): 2:02am On May 24, 2019
Magical. So neat.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Allow Frodd To Touch Me Inappropriately -esther / Kylie Jenner Causes A Confusion With New Banging Photos / Video Of Rapper Aka’s Daughter In Tears During His Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.