Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (64538 Views)

3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. / Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Uganda Govt. Threaten To Sanction Trump If He Uses Deadly Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ololade5597: 5:54am On May 22, 2019
UncletC:
and so ? Russia is Iran's ally, China is Iran's ally, noise making North Korea is also Iran's ally, put Turkey too....
so who is US ally? your mind doesn't remember UK, France, Germany, Israel, the rich Saudi Arabia....
let me hear word over this ally noise...who doesn't have ally ....the first point of order is? can you face the contender?

Every US allies are restricted to defense military only, the fighting military of most western countries lies in NATO but russsia, after ww2 they don’t want to use their land for battle instead of declaring war, they support the less powerful side of a decleared war....since ww2 USA and Russia hardly or not take same part of war from cold, to Vietnam,to Iraq,Iran etc....but hezibollas are good on land tho...it won’t be wise to attack Iran without a handful number of air strikes before troops enter.....they can adopt Hitler method of attacking Warsaw....
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ololade5597: 5:58am On May 22, 2019
Efewestern:

You are probable ignorant about international politics, or should I say you know nothing about the Persians. No doubts Iran can't even dare confront the US unprovoked, that will be their end, but US will find it extremely difficult to defeat Iran in their soil, due to terrain, how determined the Persians are, allies in the region, etc.

Wars are not only won due to Sophisticated weapons, if not Isreal wouldn't have been defeated by rag tag Hezbollah militias, US wouldn't have been defeated by ill equipped Vietnam military, Saudi Arabia would have for a long time won the crisis in Yemen, etc.

Iran is threading with care, and they know they don't match the US, but if US dare attack her, they will fight US with all they have, The Persians fought Iraq will little international support even when Saddam Hussein was being supported by the entire western world, Iran back then had few weapons and depended largely on Foreign countries for military hardwares, yet they were able to push Iraq out of Iran and fought like never before, in fact they changed the objective of the war and was about encroaching Iraq. Iran fought to keep its sovereignty with tooth and nail even when Iraq was using chemical weapons on them.

Now fast forward to 2019, Iran has so many affiliated militias in Lebanon (Hezbollah, strongest in the world, that even the almighty Isreal would think twice before stealing Lebanese land), Houthi Shia groups (Yemen militias kicking Saudi ass in Yemen), Syria military (If not for Iran, The rebels would have defeated Bashar al-Assad), Iraq (Iraq is now an ally of Iran). That's not all, Iran has a homegrown military industry, they produce their own rockets, guns, submarines, aircraft (thou inferior), sophisticated missiles, etc, now tell me how you intend defeating a country such as this with ease? or you think Iran is Libya?

US knows this and they know invading Iran unprovoked will end their influence in the region, this war won't only end in Iran, it will affect all Middle East countries including Saudi Arabia and Isreal, Just an order from Iran and see how Hezbollah unleash their madness.

US is powerful, but wars are not always won by that. a war with Iran isnt what we should be praying for, as millions will perish. God heal the Middle East.

Come and teach me history sire...
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by timesup234: 6:14am On May 22, 2019
ScotMisile:

This one lives Imin a different world
and you live in a brainwashed world thats why you dont know anything for yourself but the lies of western propaganda.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ScotMisile: 7:08am On May 22, 2019
timesup234:
and you live in a brainwashed world thats why you dont know anything for yourself but the lies of western propaganda.
y

You are making yourself feel like you know, whereas you are simply hoping against hope.

That furthermaths is a complex subject amd you can't deal with it doesn't mean it's all fallacy... It's simply complex and everyone knows.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ScotMisile: 7:11am On May 22, 2019
ololade5597:

Every US allies are restricted to defense military only, the fighting military of most western countries lies in NATO but russsia, after ww2 they don’t want to use their land for battle instead of declaring war, they support the less powerful side of a decleared war....since ww2 USA and Russia hardly or not take same part of war from cold, to Vietnam,to Iraq,Iran etc....but hezibollas are good on land tho...it won’t be wise to attack Iran without a handful number of air strikes before troops enter.....they can adopt Hitler method of attacking Warsaw....

My brother, with all your military intelligence you are still on Nairaland ranting, why not go and teach the American generals what you know.... Or maybe start with Nigerian Army.... PhD in Nairaland Millitary.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ScotMisile: 7:14am On May 22, 2019
Nairaland noise Makers defending Iran... Just like they defend injustice in Nigeria... It has eaten deep into their minds... And they feel this another Nigerian manipulated Matter
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by timesup234: 7:25am On May 22, 2019
ScotMisile:
y

You are making yourself feel like you know, whereas you are simply hoping against hope.

That furthermaths is a complex subject amd you can't deal with it doesn't mean it's all fallacy... It's simply complex and everyone knows.
I cant do your work for you. Always two sides of a coin. Do your personal research yourself..the first lebanese war 1982-2000 and the 2006. You can start with western propaganda sites like Wikipedia then look for article that s neutral. I am happy you have data so get to work
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ScotMisile: 7:37am On May 22, 2019
timesup234:
I cant do your work for you. Always two sides of a coin. Do your personal research yourself..the first lebanese war 1982-2000 and the 2006. You can start with western propaganda sites like Wikipedia then look for article that s neutral. I am happy you have data so get to work

Bro, my argument with you doesn't change reality.. if hizbollah, Iran or the Arab nation's could destroy The Us and Israel.... They would have done it a long long time ago... And that is why their desperation has led them to the idea of terrorism which I call a coward's style of warfare.

I don't need to research on internet sites....
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by wirinet(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2019
ScotMisile:

Bro, my argument with you doesn't change reality.. if hizbollah, Iran or the Arab nation's could destroy The Us and Israel.... They would have done it a long long time ago... And that is why their desperation has led them to the idea of terrorism which I call a coward's style of warfare.

I don't need to research on internet sites....
What do you mean destroy the US? Are you talking about attacking the US itself? No country can do that. If you are talking of Israel, it is not impossible, it is only improbable, principally due to the support of the US.
The Arabs did not introduce the idea of terrorism, the Israelis did, during their fight for independence from British rule.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by UncletC: 10:59am On May 22, 2019
wirinet:

I hate having to lecture people who are stubbornly ignorant on how international diplomacy work. No matter the fiery rhetorics between Russia and the US in the Syrian conflict, they have a line of communication to prevent the two of them from accidentally entering into a conflict.
you are simply so ignorant, l reeled out an article for you to read, you can't, still commenting senselessly. . is Russian army supposed to form Syrian army? all those strikes from only 20l7 , so US will tell Russia, see oioo, l want to strike Syrian army ooooi! come and help me or help them ..you are mischievous for thinking this way.... do you even understand my comment? go and read it again
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by UncletC: 11:24am On May 22, 2019
wirinet:

What do you mean destroy the US? Are you talking about attacking the US itself? No country can do that. If you are talking of Israel, it is not impossible, it is only improbable, principally due to the support of the US.
The Arabs did not introduce the idea of terrorism, the Israelis did, during their fight for independence from British rule.
you are uninformed, the Arab nations once ganged to invade Israel, they failed... these countries were involved; Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Palestine etc.
first plan; they plot to use air, parked about l00 fighter jets in Egypt airbase they intended to strike from, Israel through surveillance uncover the plot, Israel went to Egypt and destroyed all those jets, knowing their plot to use air was foiled, they resorted to using land....
the most convenient route being Gaza, the Palestinian govt gave access to the invading Arab troops, Israel fought back and they retreated.....Israel which was initially has about l8000 square km, after this Arab invasion got about 34000 square km as they seize territories including west bank, Gaza, the Jerusalem Al-qud where their mosque is. where the official Israel capital is now...
so keep quiet. Israel can single handedly deal with any one nation or group ...
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by wirinet(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
UncletC:

you are uninformed, the Arab nations once ganged to invade Israel, they failed... these countries were involved; Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Palestine etc.
first plan; they plot to use air, parked about l00 fighter jets in Egypt airbase they intended to strike from, Israel through surveillance uncover the plot, Israel went to Egypt and destroyed all those jets, knowing their plot to use air was foiled, they resorted to using land....
the most convenient route being Gaza, the Palestinian govt gave access to the invading Arab troops, Israel fought back and they retreated.....Israel which was initially has about l8000 square km, after this Arab invasion got about 34000 square km as they seize territories including west bank, Gaza, the Jerusalem Al-qud where their mosque is. where the official Israel capital is now...
What are you ranting about? You are just yapping off point (OP). We are discussing the people that brought the idea of using terrorism as a weapon of war, and you are talking about the 1967 Arab Israeli war. Are you just trying to show off that you are wise? you are displaying the exact opposite.

Educate yourself about the King David Hotel bombing in 1946, carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization- the Irgun, on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine. This was before any terrorist attack by any Arab. - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by UncletC: 1:35pm On May 22, 2019
wirinet:

What are you ranting about? You are just yapping off point (OP). We are discussing the people that brought the idea of using terrorism as a weapon of war, and you are talking about the 1967 Arab Israeli war. Are you just trying to show off that you are wise? you are displaying the exact opposite.

Educate yourself about the King David Hotel bombing in 1946, carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization- the Irgun, on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine. This was before any terrorist attack by any Arab. - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing.

you make comments without guide that is your problem...who made the statement below?
" If you are talking of Israel, it is not
impossible, it is only improbable, principally due
to the support of the US."
me? ignorant is your problem, you talk and forget....
was US supporting Israel then as you rightly agree to the event? it shows you lied ....
you said we are discussing terrorism, hahaha, is that the topic of this thread? you are misfiring and getting confused up and down....l don't doubt your link to a terror group...
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ololade5597: 2:02pm On May 22, 2019
ScotMisile:

My brother, with all your military intelligence you are still on Nairaland ranting, why not go and teach the American generals what you know.... Or maybe start with Nigerian Army.... PhD in Nairaland Millitary.

If I offended you I’m sorry
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mvem(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2019
Tip101:

Lol... Your comment makes me laugh. And for you to think I’m obsessed with US makes it more funny.

Before US recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, they had to go call a UN summit with the G7 nations which includes Russia and China, but they got voted against, after which they called a UN summit including all the countries but still got voted against, but what happened, they went ahead and recognized Jerusalem as its capital and nothing and no one till today could do anything about it.

About US been schooled by Syria, is not true. US pulled out, go back and watch Trump’s presidential campaign again. Didn’t you notice one of the first thing he did was ban some Islamic countries? See war is about interests and Trump doesn’t have interest in all those Middle East except Israel and he already did what he said he would do there, which is backing Israel and recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Last year, the US had issues with Turkey, though it didn’t escalate, but it did what Trump wanted, to let Erdogan know, he’s the one in charge and he mean business and that Turkey is not going to be having a field’s day like they used to. They got checkmated and since then, have you seen Erdogan making mouth like he used to, even tho Russia is an ally? And it was after then that Trump went to Russia to visit Putin after which he was given a football as a gift, which I assure you is not in the White House.

On George Bush’s fallout, do you know his family deals in weapon? The more fight US fights, the more money he makes for his family, that’s why the fallout happened, because the people realized he was making money for his family and not because he has the country’s interest at heart.

Last year, US was directly supplying weapons to Crimea including training their soldiers to fight against Russia, but Putin never said a word, he thought he would be able to conquer Crimea, but he was so wrong and failed. Crimea is still standing today, you know why? Because they had the US backing them.

About North Korea, how long has Kim been building and testing his missiles before Trump came? Let me tell you what you don’t know, while Kim was busy rambling, the US troops were very close to it’s shores, all they needed was a go ahead to invade, they already perfected the plans, with formations and everything (I think they said they want to bring Kim on his knees within 30min or so, don’t really remember anymore) even Kim wasn’t aware. It was when he agreed on the denuclearization that US troops had to leave. With all Kim’s ranting about bombing the US, why didn’t he go ahead? Why didn’t he even bomb the US backed South Korea that is it’s neighbor? If he had, I swear the only time we would be hearing about North Korea will be in history books.

Fine US might be a bully, but they just don’t throw their powers anyhow. US don’t have to brag or drag being the No 1 country with anyone, that’s just who they are. And during Sadam Hussein’s era in Iraq, who do you think was supplying weapons to Sadam while he was fighting his war? Same US that supplied him weapons invaded Iraq that he was building a nuclear weapon, when he resisted arrest, they fueled a protest and arrested him for war crimes. They didn’t grant him access to attorney, and the only person that was allowed to visit him was a doctor when his health was failing until his death was later televised live on tv.

The only reason US is still cool with Russia is because of Trump’s personal relationship with Putin and not because of fears. You think if it was Hillary Clinton, Russia and US, wouldn’t have gone to war. You might think US might not have the financial power to fight wars for now, but pray they don’t have your time and never give them any reason to. Do you even know that Trump has an executive order that can make him invade any country if he deems them a threat to America?

The reason the US are having issues invading Iran is because they still do not feel threatened. If US feels it’s citizens are being threatened, I assure you they will invade Iran and China, Russia and Turkey wouldn’t do a thing. Since Iran has been making mouth about owning a nuclear weapon, has Trump ever been like this? Why is it now that they launched a missile close to it’s embassy. Bro America don’t joke with their citizen, America can go to war because of just one citizen and they will be justified. See they don’t even need much, Iran should just bomb the US’ embassy and let’s see what will happen, that’s when you will know Russia and China are just ally when it comes to all those their middle eastern neighbors and not against the US... Libya was part of Middle East and one of the dominant country including Iran, Egypt etc when US invaded, and NOTHING happened. Even Obama had to say that was the only thing he regretted during his regime.

The reason US hasn’t gone to war with Russia and China is because of the NATO agreement and not out of fear. When you think you have an ally, it’s against other countries, but definitely not against US because you will be left so disappointed when the US decides to treat your f@$k up

1. Jerusalem has always been the capital of Israel, the Knesset(the government house) has always been there, the president and prime minister with other diplomatic missions is done in west jerusalem. Some countries which don't recognize Jeruasalem as Israel Capital do there diplomatic activities in Tel-Aviv. Jerusalem issue is all about east-jerusalem where the arabs and Palestine are the majority and has been the point of contention since 1948. What Trump did was officially move US embassy to Jerusalem and strongly proclaiming it there capital which brought a lot of discomfort to the EU, Arab world and generally UN, apart from that it changed nothing much. East Jerusalem is still the bone of contention since in the 1940s. And please US hasn't changed there policy towards Israel either pre-Trump or during Trump time. US has always been the no. 1 ally of Israel ever since 1948. Bro please research more, you are trying though.

2.Did you follow Syria War since the Arab Spring? When Syria war started it became the right opportunity for US/Israel to depose Assad they have ever hated. US used proxies inform of Free Syrian Army and the Kurds, equipping them to fight Assad. What happened changed the ways things would have ended-up. Russia seeing Syria as strategic to its global mission( both political and economical) started sponsoring Assad government together with Iranian government( Iranian government have a policy of aiding any Shia government/movement ). Assad is shi'ite and had full support of Iran. Turkey saw it as an opportunity for once to totally destroy the PKK(Kurds) who they see as there own number 1 enemy. Ok, US would have easily thrown away assad but Russia got itself directly involved in the War. Us implemeted no fly zone in Libya freely because there wasn't much foreign opposition , Russia and China left Gaddafi to his own fate. But US wanted to implement no fly-zone in Syria but couldn't effectively because Russia Jets were flying in Syria air space. Let me tell you something, no matter the rheotherics US and Russia use,none of them can directly engage themselves because that's tantamount to self destruction by both countries.That's why you don't see US shooting down Russian plane or vice-versa. Obama said if Syria cross the red lines they will remove Assad, the red lines being Nerve Gas. Syria used it and US blew fire that they will do these and that but what happened next? There was no clear path to there plans because Russia was solidly behind Syria. Trump came in and carried out 1(one) direct air strike on Assad assets( the American people commended him for having more balls than Obama). Still Syria Assad is still in charge of Syria because of Russia, Iran, hezbollah and other shia fighters. Trump has withdrawn most boots on the ground and Assad is still well on ground together with Russia. Remember Russia brought there Anti-air missile system to Syria as a detterant to US to show them they are well engaged in Syria. As for Turkey, turkey has a different agenda and turkey had issue with Russia too. Seems you don't know International politics well. Turkey is a NATO member country and US has some of its Nuclear weapons in Turkey. US can attack nearby countries through Turkey, the two countries have a dual military understanding and Turkey forever remain an asset to US that's why US was uneasy when Erdogan started to liase more with Putin. US can't hurt turkey because is for no-good to do that. You are trying though but try and read history more and get to understand more.

3.George Bush was accused of making America go into recession during 2008/2009( which became the Global economic melt down) which worked in favour of bringing Obama(democrat) in power because Republicans became very unpopular. Bush governments spent billions on wars and America as a whole don't want to follow that path any more.

4. I like what you did, you brought Crimea issue. Crimea was annexed by Russia. EU and US shouted and wailed that they will make Russia pull back but bro Russia is in charge in Crimea. US and Obama was at a world time low during annexation of Crimea and Putin was the no. 1 person of that year( by different analysts and magazines) because he actually bullied US and the EU. Russia took part of a NATO country(Ukraine) succesfully. Please research, Crimea has been annexed by Russia and is not standing fine. Remember Putin was voted no. 1 Person of the year because of what he did in Crimea. Go and do your research more in Eastern Ukraine and annexation of Crimea.

5. Guy you are funny, US invade North Korea!!. that will be soo costly. There is a pact US and Russia with the other Nuclear nations signed (France, Uk, China.....) that they won't in any circumstances use a nuclear bomb first( first user) in any conflict of war. this pact was signed after the 2nd World War. Guess what, North korea is not a signatory to that pact......which means North korea is not obligated not to use Nuclear weapon as a first user during a conflict. Understand me, It means N. Korea can freely deploy a war head in a conflict but US can't only if it was used against them first. China Government till today backs N.Korea and you think China will fold hands to allow US go to invade there backyard. The only time US came closest to war in N. Korea was in 1995 during Clinton time, Bro please research more. It is stupid a a Nuclear weapon nation to fight with another country that have the weapon too, do you understand the repercussion? When US move vessels and Planes close to N. Korea it is a show of Force and Intimidation, analyst will always tell you that....No country is willing to fight under those circumstances. US fear always was for N.Korea not to have ICBM. Nuclear weapons without ICBM is like a gun without a bullet. ICBM makes it possible to deploy your war-head across the ocean and it is very hard to target with an anti-air missile system. North korea is trying to perfect that technology together with Iran. It changes the game if they can get that. Russia and China covertly will be selling those Missile System tech. to them. The way forward in North Korea still remains Diplomacy and Pressure. Even US have asked China to talk to North Korea since they are like an elder to North Korea.

6. am not dragging that US is not no. 1 in the World. they have the most dynamic air missile system in the world, largest nuclear war-heads together with Russia, largest number of Air carriers and Airforce and Commands all stationed around the world(AFRICOM etc). But there is what they call balance in nature, you can't have it all. Russia and China arguably challenges US in almost all Apects and there presence makes it hard for a 1 man show in the world. the world need all there presence so that No nation can one day wake up and annex any where. There is balance. For Saddam Hussien, iraq wasn't building any Nuclear weapon but an excuse to invade Iraq. Read the dynamics of things that led to the Iraq war of 2003 and how it has indirectly created ISIS etc( US will never just learn). Please it was the Iraqi Government that judged, sentenced and killed Sadam....yes you can say under US influence but it was the Iraqi government that did not.Many middle eastern countries like Saudi-Arabia was in support of the invasion of Iraq. Iraq case is another issue all on its own.

7. You are it again. How old are you? How can US and Russia go to war. Be like say you dey play so much game. Who will the war favour? US and Russia have the highest number of nuclear weapons with Russia having slightly higher and you expect them to got to war so that they will both destroy themselves. Seems you don't understand, Its impossible for 2 world powers to go to war because they both know it is stupid. Even when there hate was at the highest during the Cold War( 1970s and 1980s) they never went to war. Do you know the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1963 when the tensions was at the highest ever seen in history. So Trump has an executive order therefore he can Invade Russia and China. You just obessed about US.....try and be analaytical....

8. When US embassy in Lebanon was bombed in 1988 what happened? when US embassy in Iran( during Ayottolah khomeine time) was destroyed in 1979, what happened? Iran moreover will not bomb US embassy but stop praising this US toomuch...nawaoh!!! US is not going to any war with Iran. The cost outweighs any benefit. you talk of war as if its something Trump will just decide on his bed.

9. US can't go to War with Russia and China and NATO only existed during the 90s when the tension has been doused already. Do you know how tensed it was during the Cold War, especially Ronald Regan time and no one went to war instead they engaged themselves in proxy war.

I have to say you are trying but your level is too low. From the way you talk of US and War, it means you haven't read and analyzed much. Before you quote me, please read through my points and reply with facts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ScotMisile: 2:20pm On May 22, 2019
wirinet:

Betterstill, they employed the terrorist style.... Why not face the enemy ... .One on one. .

Am sure,if Osama Bin laden was still alive...it would have also become a point for you. . .
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2019
UncletC:

Turkey was never involved in the Arab Israel wars.1960s is not the same with 2019.People like you are quick to mention the 6 days war,but always ignore the yom kippor war or the war of 2006.Turkey is not Arab country,Arabic is a language not a race.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Sureguytalk(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2019
sad Wetin high this one angry angry
davinchecodes:

Fu*k Iran,That Deal Is A Shitload...
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by UncletC: 4:04pm On May 22, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Turkey was never involved in the Arab Israel wars.1960s is not the same with 2019.People like you are quick to mention the 6 days war,but always ignore the yom kippor war or the war of 2006.Turkey is not Arab country,Arabic is a language not a race.
you know well, Nigeria is a language not a race. l wonder if we are discussing language here or territories and allies ..
mention those that were there since you know Turkey wasn't there. ..
2006 kipor, go collect west bank and Gaza now if it pains you.
is there war in 20l9? misinformation master ...do you even know what war is?
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2019
UncletC:
you know well, Nigeria is a language not a race. l wonder if we are discussing language here or territories and allies ..
mention those that were there since you know Turkey wasn't there. ..
2006 kipor, go collect west bank and Gaza now if it pains you.
is there war in 20l9? misinformation master ...do you even know what war is?
Like i said before,turkey was never part of any Arab Israel war.And the Egyptian army of 1960 is not the Egyptian army of 2019. kindly point out were you think i am misinforming people.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mvem(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2019
mysticwarrior:
beautiful, this is the first time am seeing you post, am really impressed with your analysis.
thanks
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by cutegentility(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2019
mvem:

1. Jerusalem has always been the capital of Israel, the Knesset(the government house) has always been there, the president and prime minister with other diplomatic missions is done in west jerusalem. Some countries which don't recognize Jeruasalem as Israel Capital do there diplomatic activities in Tel-Aviv. Jerusalem issue is all about east-jerusalem where the arabs and Palestine are the majority and has been the point of contention since 1948. What Trump did was officially move US embassy to Jerusalem and strongly proclaiming it there capital which brought a lot of discomfort to the EU, Arab world and generally UN, apart from that it changed nothing much. East Jerusalem is still the bone of contention since in the 1940s. And please US hasn't changed there policy towards Israel either pre-Trump or during Trump time. US has always been the no. 1 ally of Israel ever since 1948. Bro please research more, you are trying though.

2.Did you follow Syria War since the Arab Spring? When Syria war started it became the right opportunity for US/Israel to depose Assad they have ever hated. US used proxies inform of Free Syrian Army and the Kurds, equipping them to fight Assad. What happened changed the ways things would have ended-up. Russia seeing Syria as strategic to its global mission( both political and economical) started sponsoring Assad government together with Iranian government( Iranian government have a policy of aiding any Shia government/movement ). Assad is shi'ite and had full support of Iran. Turkey saw it as an opportunity for once to totally destroy the PKK(Kurds) who they see as there own number 1 enemy. Ok, US would have easily thrown away assad but Russia got itself directly involved in the War. Us implemeted no fly zone in Libya freely because there wasn't much foreign opposition , Russia and China left Gaddafi to his own fate. But US wanted to implement no fly-zone in Syria but couldn't effectively because Russia Jets were flying in Syria air space. Let me tell you something, no matter the rheotherics US and Russia use,none of them can directly engage themselves because that's tantamount to self destruction by both countries.That's why you don't see US shooting down Russian plane or vice-versa. Obama said if Syria cross the red lines they will remove Assad, the red lines being Nerve Gas. Syria used it and US blew fire that they will do these and that but what happened next? There was no clear path to there plans because Russia was solidly behind Syria. Trump came in and carried out 1(one) direct air strike on Assad assets( the American people commended him for having more balls than Obama). Still Syria Assad is still in charge of Syria because of Russia, Iran, hezbollah and other shia fighters. Trump has withdrawn most boots on the ground and Assad is still well on ground together with Russia. Remember Russia brought there Anti-air missile system to Syria as a detterant to US to show them they are well engaged in Syria. As for Turkey, turkey has a different agenda and turkey had issue with Russia too. Seems you don't know International politics well. Turkey is a NATO member country and US has some of its Nuclear weapons in Turkey. US can attack nearby countries through Turkey, the two countries have a dual military understanding and Turkey forever remain an asset to US that's why US was uneasy when Erdogan started to liase more with Putin. US can't hurt turkey because is for no-good to do that. You are trying though but try and read history more and get to understand more.

3.George Bush was accused of making America go into recession during 2008/2009( which became the Global economic melt down) which worked in favour of bringing Obama(democrat) in power because Republicans became very unpopular. Bush governments spent billions on wars and America as a whole don't want to follow that path any more.

4. I like what you did, you brought Crimea issue. Crimea was annexed by Russia. EU and US shouted and wailed that they will make Russia pull back but bro Russia is in charge in Crimea. US and Obama was at a world time low during annexation of Crimea and Putin was the no. 1 person of that year( by different analysts and magazines) because he actually bullied US and the EU. Russia took part of a NATO country(Ukraine) succesfully. Please research, Crimea has been annexed by Russia and is not standing fine. Remember Putin was voted no. 1 Person of the year because of what he did in Crimea. Go and do your research more in Eastern Ukraine and annexation of Crimea.

5. Guy you are funny, US invade North Korea!!. that will be soo costly. There is a pact US and Russia with the other Nuclear nations signed (France, Uk, China.....) that they won't in any circumstances use a nuclear bomb first( first user) in any conflict of war. this pact was signed after the 2nd World War. Guess what, North korea is not a signatory to that pact......which means North korea is not obligated not to use Nuclear weapon as a first user during a conflict. Understand me, It means N. Korea can freely deploy a war head in a conflict but US can't only if it was used against them first. China Government till today backs N.Korea and you think China will fold hands to allow US go to invade there backyard. The only time US came closest to war in N. Korea was in 1995 during Clinton time, Bro please research more. It is stupid a a Nuclear weapon nation to fight with another country that have the weapon too, do you understand the repercussion? When US move vessels and Planes close to N. Korea it is a show of Force and Intimidation, analyst will always tell you that....No country is willing to fight under those circumstances. US fear always was for N.Korea not to have ICBM. Nuclear weapons without ICBM is like a gun without a bullet. ICBM makes it possible to deploy your war-head across the ocean and it is very hard to target with an anti-air missile system. North korea is trying to perfect that technology together with Iran. It changes the game if they can get that. Russia and China covertly will be selling those Missile System tech. to them. The way forward in North Korea still remains Diplomacy and Pressure. Even US have asked China to talk to North Korea since they are like an elder to North Korea.

6. am not dragging that US is not no. 1 in the World. they have the most dynamic air missile system in the world, largest nuclear war-heads together with Russia, largest number of Air carriers and Airforce and Commands all stationed around the world(AFRICOM etc). But there is what they call balance in nature, you can't have it all. Russia and China arguably challenges US in almost all Apects and there presence makes it hard for a 1 man show in the world. the world need all there presence so that No nation can one day wake up and annex any where. There is balance. For Saddam Hussien, iraq wasn't building any Nuclear weapon but an excuse to invade Iraq. Read the dynamics of things that led to the Iraq war of 2003 and how it has indirectly created ISIS etc( US will never just learn). Please it was the Iraqi Government that judged, sentenced and killed Sadam....yes you can say under US influence but it was the Iraqi government that did not.Many middle eastern countries like Saudi-Arabia was in support of the invasion of Iraq. Iraq case is another issue all on its own.

7. You are it again. How old are you? How can US and Russia go to war. Be like say you dey play so much game. Who will the war favour? US and Russia have the highest number of nuclear weapons with Russia having slightly higher and you expect them to got to war so that they will both destroy themselves. Seems you don't understand, Its impossible for 2 world powers to go to war because they both know it is stupid. Even when there hate was at the highest during the Cold War( 1970s and 1980s) they never went to war. Do you know the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1963 when the tensions was at the highest ever seen in history. So Trump has an executive order therefore he can Invade Russia and China. You just obessed about US.....try and be analaytical....

8. When US embassy in Lebanon was bombed in 1988 what happened? when US embassy in Iran( during Ayottolah khomeine time) was destroyed in 1979, what happened? Iran moreover will not bomb US embassy but stop praising this US toomuch...nawaoh!!! US is not going to any war with Iran. The cost outweighs any benefit. you talk of war as if its something Trump will just decide on his bed.

9. US can't go to War with Russia and China and NATO only existed during the 90s when the tension has been doused already. Do you know how tensed it was during the Cold War, especially Ronald Regan time and no one went to war instead they engaged themselves in proxy war.

I have to say you are trying but your level is too low. From the way you talk of US and War, it means you haven't read and analyzed much. Before you quote me, please read through my points and reply with facts.

I love your analysis (very clear, unbiased and straight forward)
I gain a lot from your educative post.

Big cats controlling the jungle.

The world is just like the big cats in the jungle, each one playing its game wisely to avoid embarrassment

Lion is giving the tiger the respect it deserves and vice versa without which it will cost both a great deal of energy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2019
ScotMisile:

correction, he is not an agent of military intelligence so you can't say he has military intelligence, you can say he has knowledge about military history.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ScotMisile: 8:34pm On May 22, 2019
mysticwarrior:
correction, he is not an agent of military intelligence so you can't say he has military intelligence, you can say he has knowledge about military history.

Even the recipient of the message knows am only being sarcastic.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by UncletC: 10:08pm On May 22, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Like i said before,turkey was never part of any Arab Israel war.And the Egyptian army of 1960 is not the Egyptian army of 2019. kindly point out were you think i am misinforming people.
Bros, my problem with you is misfiring, so is it Israeli of l960 that is still the Israeli of 20l9?
what was Israeli population and military strength then and now? when we talk of countries with military strength, place Egypt side by side with Israel, who is the boss? you are a slow learner....
l ask you again, list those countries that ganged up against Israel since you claim Turkey was not there..... over sabi.......
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2019
UncletC:
Bros, my problem with you is misfiring, so is it Israeli of l960 that is still the Israeli of 20l9?
what was Israeli population and military strength then and now? when we talk of countries with military strength, place Egypt side by side with Israel, who is the boss? you are a slow learner....
l ask you again, list those countries that ganged up against Israel since you claimAnd Turkey was not there..... over sabi.......
A simple use of Google search will help you with your ignorance.Turkish government of that time was pro-european,and did all they can to distance their self from Islamic countries.As for the Egyptian military,try googling global military fire power 2019 and 1960.And compare the position Egypt,Turkey and Iran.Then add all of them,then compare them with Israel,only Israel.Without America,Israel will not be there.And seriously you are ignorant, Turkey is not among the countries that fought Israel in 1960,to claim that it is show's that you have very little or no knowledge about middle east history. Google is your friend,use it in a positive way.
Lists of countries that fought the six days war with Israel: Egypt,Iraq,Syria and Jordan. At that time the combined military straight of all the four countries was less than hundred thousands.Compare with Israel,with was three time more.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by UncletC: 10:55pm On May 22, 2019
timesup234:
pound is nothing. To an average person bombing always look like winning. Hezbollah defeated Israel twice already and in the next war the Zionist state will be wiped off the map
you are lying.....get the facts below;

"The 2006 Lebanon War began on 12 July 2006,
with an attack by Hezbollah on Israel. Three
Israeli soldiers were killed, and two were
kidnapped and taken prisoner into Lebanon . In a
search and rescue operation to return the
captured soldiers, a further five Israeli Defense
Forces troops were killed. It marked the
beginning of a new wave of clashes between
Israel and Hezbollah which saw the Lebanese
capital, the sole Lebanese international airport,
and much of southern Lebanon attacked by the
Israelis, while Lebanese militias, presumably
Hezbollah, bombarded northern Israeli cities,
striking as far south as the city of Haifa. The
conflict killed more than a thousand people, most
of whom were Lebanese civilians and Hezbollah
fighters; and displaced 974,184 Lebanese [42]
and 300,000–500,000 Israelis. [43][44][45] Fears
were growing that the situation could deteriorate
further, with the possibility of either Syria or Iran
becoming involved. [46] But a ceasefire was
signed, and went into effect 14 August."
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by UncletC: 11:00pm On May 22, 2019
serious
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by timesup234: 3:02am On May 23, 2019
UncletC:
you are lying.....get the facts below;

"The 2006 Lebanon War began on 12 July 2006,
with an attack by Hezbollah on Israel. Three
Israeli soldiers were killed, and two were
kidnapped and taken prisoner into Lebanon . In a
search and rescue operation to return the
captured soldiers, a further five Israeli Defense
Forces troops were killed. It marked the
beginning of a new wave of clashes between
Israel and Hezbollah which saw the Lebanese
capital, the sole Lebanese international airport,
and much of southern Lebanon attacked by the
Israelis, while Lebanese militias, presumably
Hezbollah, bombarded northern Israeli cities,
striking as far south as the city of Haifa. The
conflict killed more than a thousand people, most
of whom were Lebanese civilians and Hezbollah
fighters; and displaced 974,184 Lebanese [42]
and 300,000–500,000 Israelis. [43][44][45] Fears
were growing that the situation could deteriorate
further, with the possibility of either Syria or Iran
becoming involved. [46] But a ceasefire was
signed, and went into effect 14 August."
Yawn.boring.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-lebanon/israel-cant-defeat-hezbollah-israeli-expert-idUSTRE6BF20L20101216
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2019
ScotMisile:

Even the recipient of the message knows am only being sarcastic.
and your sarcasm might have been misconstrued, hence the need for me to initiate corrections.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Amowap2019(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2019
mvem:

Waoh!! Very Nice Analysis
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ScotMisile: 11:25am On May 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and your sarcasm might have been misconstrued, hence the need for me to initiate corrections.

But, the dude apologized nau.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads / Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.