Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I’d End Apapa Gridlock Within 60 Days In Office – Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’d End Apapa Gridlock Within 60 Days In Office – Sanwo-olu (417 Views)

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke / Constitution Amendment: President Must Nominate Ministers Within 60 Days / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’d End Apapa Gridlock Within 60 Days In Office – Sanwo-olu by chimjoshjuan: 4:42am On May 20, 2019
Lagos State governor-elect, Babajide Sanwo-Olu who spoke on Saturday during an interactive session with his classmates at the Executive Master of Business Administration class, University of Lagos, 1998/2000 set, stated he will end Apapa gridlock within 60 days in office. According to Sanwo-Olu, he will let go of the politics involved and clear out the trailers whose operations were responsible for the intractable gridlock.

Following the presentation of a policy document designed by his classmates, which contained their ideas and suggestions on some of what the Lagos Governor-Elect could do in office to have a successful tenure, Sanwo-Olu promised to end the Apapa gridlock within 60 days in office. He also revealed that his long-term solution is to develop the Badagry Port, to diffuse the pressure on the Apapa Port.

“The Apapa trailer issue; it’s a campaign issue; it’s very serious. I’m going to take it very seriously. I believe that it is something that we are going to solve in the first 60 days of our government. Whatever is going to be required of us, we will take them out. There is a lot of politics being played around there. But no, it cannot be the way we’ll continue to live. We cannot continue to give excuses.“

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/20/id-end-apapa-gridlock-within-60-days-in-office-sanwo-olu/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I’d End Apapa Gridlock Within 60 Days In Office – Sanwo-olu by chimjoshjuan: 4:43am On May 20, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: I’d End Apapa Gridlock Within 60 Days In Office – Sanwo-olu by Mynd44: 5:41am On May 20, 2019

(1)

Militants Threaten To Declare Niger Delta Republic On June 1 / Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON Has Approved The Following Appointments / Ahmed Lawan Elected President Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.