Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke (21930 Views)

Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order / SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Antimandatethie(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2023
James Faleke, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, said Bola Ahmed Tinubu will unveil cabinet members within 60 days after his inauguration as Nigeria’s President on Monday.

Faleke disclosed this on Monday to Channels Television at Eagle Square, the inauguration venue.

Asked whether Nigerians should expect Tinubu to unveil his cabinet as soon as possible, Faleke said, “Of course, within 60 days, that’s what the law says.

He can announce anytime, but I know he must do it within 60 days.”

Asked whether he would like to serve in Tinubu’s cabinet, Faleke said it is the prerogative of the APC powerbroker to choose members of his cabinet.

Faleke, who was the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council Secretary and the lawmaker representing Ikeja Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, said some members of opposition parties are at Eagle Square for Tinubu’s inauguration.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/29/may-29-inauguration-tinubu-to-unveil-cabinet-members-within-60-days-faleke/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Antimandatethie(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2023
The new Nigeria has just arrived,
The young not the old one... A
terrorists free country... The
reborn has just landed. May God
bless nigeria Massively
Can ihear amen?
sad

God Bless PBAT

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by inoki247: 11:35am On May 29, 2023
No more 8month looking for clueless people....

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by LagosEmir: 11:37am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu will make himself petroleum minister

He's always got eyes for public money to loot

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Bbgbs23: 11:46am On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:

Atleast there's enough rain to mix your tears with. Why not go outside and cry.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by sonature1: 11:49am On May 29, 2023
I cannot even pick out one soul I would have asked him to retain in the previous administration. Those people were just a bunch of incompetent people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by DaddyJapan(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:

You mean just like Sai Buhari? shocked

JAMB question: which of the following statements is true.
(A) I begged Shettima’s wife for N2m – Oluremi Tinubu
(B) My family doesn’t need Nigeria’s wealth to survive – Remi Tinubu

16th February 2023
I begged Shettima’s wife for N2m – Oluremi Tinubu

...“When they say he has the money of the world, I just wonder. Mrs Shettima knows that I begged her just to give me N2m yesterday,” she said.

She attributed the generosity of Tinubu as the reason behind his popularity and not money.
Source: https://punchng.com/i-begged-shettimas-wife-for-n2m-oluremi-tinubu/

29th May 2023
My family doesn’t need Nigeria’s wealth to survive – Remi Tinubu

Mrs Tinubu said, “Nigeria’s wealth is the commonwealth of all. It belongs to everyone. God has blessed my family. We don’t need the wealth of Nigeria to survive but to do the right thing. And I promise you on this altar, that with your help, with the help of God, we will set this nation on the right path.”
Source: https://punchng.com/my-family-doesnt-need-nigerias-wealth-to-survive-remi-tinubu-2/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by bennybuhari: 11:54am On May 29, 2023
Bleaching Faleke should go and sit down. Eye service dumbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by GOFRONT(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2023
grin

Where is NwaAmaikpe!!

Its taking too long oo

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by datola: 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
60 days again

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by dyera(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
This is totally wrong.

Handing Tinubu certificate of return and swearing him in before the court final judgement is like Guinness world record handing certificate to record breakers before investing the record breaking process.

Nigeria's electoral process is clearly faulty. Swearing in someone when there's a chance that they will be asked to evacuate the office is clearly wrong.

Nigeria's electoral calendar ought to be adjusted to be that handing over day will be after the court final judgement.

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by SultanOfAbia: 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu should At least give Peter Obi

Minister of Mkpurumiri

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by lavylilly: 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
grin
It is not about the number of days to name cabinet members but how credible the cabinet are and deliver as expected.

I expect them to be silent achievers and let the or work speak for them and not paying some columnist to write stories about them in the dailies.

5 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by blowjohn(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2023
First that said he won't win at primaries.
Then they said he won't win the election
Then they said will lose at the Supreme Court
Then they said he won't be sworn in
Then they added that he will be arrested before the swearing in.

Then added that its raining and so is a bad omen.

What matter of hatred is this?

Are u people frm Satan's enclave?

Even supporters of atiku, Kwankwaso and tinubu are not this aggressive and delusional.

Haba!

U paint someone as if he is a devil just because ur candidate lost. Yet ur no better. Ur even worse
U backbite, u beat traffic, u steal, u cheat, u look down on women, u never help the poor. If person call u for help u tell the person u don't have even when u have. U threaten those that owe u.

I must give kudos to atiku supporters. They have moved on.

Tinubu supporters don't even project him as the messiah. They just do it out of his past antecedents .

But obi supporters thi k he is the best thing sicr sliced bread.

Don't stick out ur neck for politicians u will not hear.

That guy slawormi don change scope to 'we didn't vote him in'

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by 1950Mack: 12:21pm On May 29, 2023
grin ride on jaga... pepper the alabosi set of people grin

Where are the obituaries... today is may 29 biko... are you guys still alive... shebi una say over una dead body... inauguration now done and dusted... 8 years go complete... then power goes naught again... nothing for south beasts.... hehehehe... continue to bark and yell hehehehehe... e choke grin grin grin

I don drink zobo tire... more zobo for me in this regime... haters can drink kunu burantashi grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by BrokenCondom: 12:21pm On May 29, 2023
Una wan start oo
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Sermwell(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2023
A
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Raskimonojendor: 12:22pm On May 29, 2023
Lol

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:23pm On May 29, 2023
Normal level
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Entrepreneurrr: 12:23pm On May 29, 2023
Hmm
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Popeonah(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The new Nigeria has just arrived,
The young not the old one... A
terrorists free country... The
reborn has just landed. May God
bless nigeria Massively
Can ihear amen?
sad
I pray you will also survive this government. Because I don't see anything good coming from empty headed criminals but chaos and destruction

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
That's even too long for me

A month will be more acceptable for someone that has been a president elect for about 3 months ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by SalamRushdie: 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
60 days is too much
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by YesDaddyTill203: 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
k
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Popeonah(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
May God save us from what has befallen us. I pray Nigeria survives this

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by fasho01(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
Hmmmm.. I thought he came in prepared. Why another 60 days
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by atobs4real(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
Good one for a coming president that is ready to perform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC / The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) / FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.