Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos (37849 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Praizenews: 5:08am On May 20, 2019
Popular nollywood actor Ibrahin Chatta Flaunts his beautiful queen and prince in new adorable photos.

You like? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-ibrahim-chatta-show-off-his-pretty-wife-and-son-in-new-adorable-photos/

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Praizenews: 5:09am On May 20, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Ibrahim Chatta Wife slaying on ig => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Nogodye(m): 5:38am On May 20, 2019
Chatta the tapa boi.

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by philcz(m): 6:05am On May 20, 2019
Who's this oga now.
Quick question, do does who act as gatemen and servants in Nollywood movies consider themselves actors and actresses?
Because we have so many actors and actresses in this country.

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by mrgraphics01: 6:23am On May 20, 2019

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2019
I just don't know why,ladies dat dresses like this dosent attract me. maybe its because all have been seein throughout my life are the regular ones and can't be
moved by someone covering everything. or maybe its because I pity dem because they are in some form of captivity

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2019
Something classy about a modestly dressed woman.

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Yankiss(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2019
The little boy sure get swag. He killed it in the first picture. It is good for married women especially, to cover themselves properly like that. There is no morality in flaunting thigh-hugging, kpekus-grabbing trousers or high-riding skirts and cleft-baring blouses. If a married lady wants to be hot for her husband, she can wear whatever in their mutual privacy. There is no rationale to parading half-naked in the name of being sexy, especially for married ladies. Singles with nothing to offer except flesh can attract fellow low-heads anyhow they want. Stupidity is free. grin grin grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:12am On May 20, 2019
kiss
Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by 12345baba(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
I just don't know why,ladies dat dresses like this dosent attract me. maybe its because all have been seein throughout my life are the regular ones and can't be
moved by someone covering everything. or maybe its because I pity dem because they are in some form of captivity
if u know the kind sweet hips them dey hide under this hijab them go attract u by force.

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Lordknowz: 8:16am On May 20, 2019
Very cool & talented guy

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by causimalbarka(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

Captivity u say?
Mere looking @ her, does she look like someone in captive?
Well about ur choice of taste, it ur choice but u don't need to run a conclusion about that, they believe they husband are the only people worthy of seeing their body. So u not attracted is part of their aim...

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2019
Popular.
Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Tinalex(f): 8:19am On May 20, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
This coming from a guy who is quick to bash a Naija lady and label her Olosho cos she exposed her cleavage!! How i wish Naija ladies will stop caring about men's bashing and live as we deem fit cos either they like it or not; they must adapt!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Gabson001(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2019
philcz:
Who's this oga now.
Quick question, do does who act as gatemen and servants in Nollywood movies consider themselves actors and actresses?
Do you even know him at all??

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Gabson001(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2019
Much love i gat for a great actor like you..

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2019
Chatta ! One of my favorites ! He is very versatile and speaks Yoruba language very fluently ,though not Yoruba. Three gbosas to my Nupe bro ! I just love this guy.

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by mjbaba: 8:25am On May 20, 2019
Baba Ndako
Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Popmaster2019(f): 8:39am On May 20, 2019
Wife number what is this?
Asking on behalf of concerned first wives who have been forgotten
Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Kiddad: 8:41am On May 20, 2019
philcz:
Who's this oga now.

You dunno Ibrahim chatta?? Ask around he's a better actor than odunlade

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Demonicide(f): 8:43am On May 20, 2019
The third wife right?
Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Demonicide(f): 8:44am On May 20, 2019
Kiddad:

You dunno Ibrahim chatta?? Ask around he's a better actor than odunlade
far better. But ppl don't know this.

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On May 20, 2019
Yankiss:
The little boy sure get swag. He killed it in the first picture. It is good for married women especially, to cover themselves properly like that. There is no morality in flaunting thigh-hugging, kpekus-grabbing trousers or high-riding skirts and cleft-baring blouses. If a married lady wants to be hot for her husband, she can wear whatever in their mutual privacy. There is no rationale to parading half-naked in the name of being sexy, especially for married ladies. Singles with nothing to offer except flesh can attract fellow low-heads anyhow they want. Stupidity is free. grin grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Chatta's Wife And Son In New Adorable Photos by Bellotelli: 8:53am On May 20, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
It's because u are used to eaten exposed foods..

Actress Iyabo Ojo Crushes On Self After Movie Premiere (photos) / Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos