Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing, Specs, And Hands-on Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing, Specs, And Hands-on Review (1539 Views)

Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing And Review / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing, Specs, And Hands-on Review by Joafjoe2018(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2019
The itel P33 Plus was launched here in the Nigerian market in late March 2019 alongside its normal variant, the itel P33 but unfortunately, the itel P33 Plus was delayed until now that the device is made available in all smartphone outlets nationwide for just N27,000.

The itel P33 Plus is the latest addition to itel P – Power series smartphone, fully equipped with innovative technology features like AI-powered big battery, dual camera, big screen, Face ID and many more.

The P33 Plus boasts of massive 5,000 mAh battery capacity which the company claims that the battery can last “100 hours on normal usage, 350hours on standby with SIM, 7.5hours if you shoot pictures in every 20seconds, 22hours when connected with internet via 3G, 12hours watching videos and 10hours using social media apps.” Building on the premium legacy of long-lasting battery performance, the P33 embodies a revolutionary battery setup with the industry-leading technologies.

Here with me, I have the Gradation Blue variant of the itel P33 Plus which I shall be sharing with you the unboxing images, specs and a quick hands-on of the device. So guys let’s get started.

The Box

The itel P33 Plus comes in a sealed square red box with the name of the phone written out on the front face. Just as it is written on the sealed, consumers are held not to accept device if the seal is broken. Also on the back of the box, we have some highlight specifications of the phone written on it and the free 1.5GB 9Mobile data activation guide on it.
Re: Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing, Specs, And Hands-on Review by emmaboy33(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=Joafjoe2018 post=78544937]The itel P33 Plus was launched here in the Nigerian market in late March 2019 alongside its normal variant, the itel P33 but unfortunately, the itel P33 Plus was delayed until now that the device is made available in all smartphone outlets nationwide for just N27,000.

The itel P33 Plus is the latest addition to itel P – Power series smartphone, fully equipped with innovative technology features like AI-powered big battery, dual camera, big screen, Face ID and many more.

The P33 Plus boasts of massive 5,000 mAh battery capacity which the company claims that the battery can last “100 hours on normal usage, 350hours on standby with SIM, 7.5hours if you shoot pictures in every 20seconds, 22hours when connected with internet via 3G, 12hours watching videos and 10hours using social media apps.” Building on the premium legacy of long-lasting battery performance, the P33 embodies a revolutionary battery setup with the industry

Please do update more, I'm interested
Re: Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing, Specs, And Hands-on Review by emmaboy33(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2019
Joafjoe2018:
The itel P33 Plus was launched here in the Nigerian market in late March 2019 alongside its normal variant, the itel P33 but unfortunately, the itel P33 Plus was delayed until now that the device is made available in all smartphone outlets nationwide for just N27,000.

The P33 Plus boasts of massive 5,000 mAh battery capacity which the company claims that the battery can last “100 hours on normal usage, 350hours on standby with SIM, 7.5hours if you shoot pictures in every 20seconds, 22hours when connected with internet via 3G, 12hours watching videos and 10hours using social media apps.” Building on the premium legacy of long-lasting battery performance, the P33 embodies a revolutionary battery setup with the industry-leading technologies.

Here with me, I have the Gradation Blue variant of the itel P33 Plus which I shall be sharing with you the unboxing images, specs and a quick hands-on of the device. So guys let’s get started.

The Box

The itel P33 Plus comes in a sealed square red box with the name of the phone written out on the front face. Just as it is written on the sealed, consumers are held not to accept device if the seal is broken. Also on the back of the box, we have some highlight specifications of the phone written on it and the free 1.5GB 9Mobile data activation guide on it.

Re: Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing, Specs, And Hands-on Review by appswift: 9:26am On May 22, 2019
Hmmm. undecided
Re: Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing, Specs, And Hands-on Review by jbblues24(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2019
Elegant camera angle dude

(1) (Reply)

Awoof!! Get 5.2gb For N100 & 10.4gb For N200 On Your Glo Sim / Iphone 8 Plus 64 Gb For Sale With Receipt. 120k Lagos/ogun 08060473437 / JUST ORDERED THIS PHONE IN THIS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.